Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Will Sasuke's entrance be more epic than Minato's?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Will Sasuke's entrance be more epic than Minato's?

Depends on the question.

Do you mean "Will Naruto have a different reaction to Sasuke showing up?" Most definitely. He didn't even react to his dad showing up. He should've been at a loss for words, or shedding tears. He just smirks and glances at him? That's... pathetic. Now if you mean "Will his entrance blow people away like Minato's did (which really didn't. People are just playing it up because they really like him), I say... it better.

Fanboyness aside, this is the moment EVERY poster, hater or not, has been waiting for since Sasuke walked away at the VOTE. This is the penultimate moment of Shippuuden. It can NOT fail to move people. It has to be the single most epic moment in the manga. Not in coolness, but in level of emotion it draws from the reader. It has to.

When Sasuke arrives though, even if he did pull the "smirk and joke", it'd still have more of an emotional effect because that's how Sasuke and Naruto act toward each other, and it would be the very first sign that things were back the way they should be. They're rivals. They'd never say they were glad to see eachother, unless they were in the middle of a fight. Sasuke would arrive and say something like "Are you okay, scaredy cat?" And Naruto would say something like "I thought you were the fast one? You're late!"

Then they'd smile and Naruto would stand. And they'd stare down Madara. That alone would be infinitely more impressive than Minato falling out of the sky and Naruto having little emotion about it. Not to mention... Minato has pulled off cooler poses than that one. Honestly.

That's my unbiased answer. Here's my biased answer: Minato has no place on a battlefield with Madara and Hashirama.

Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash
    The perfect entrance for Sasuke would be if it suddenly starts raining and a Kirin blasts straight into the Juubi's face.
    That's the first thing I thought about when I saw the Tenpenchii. That storm was 10 times the size of the one used to make Kirin. Could you imagine if he used all of that natural lightning? The Kirin would be so big it could SWALLOW the Juubi.
    Last edited by ninjabot; May 17, 2013 at 10:37 AM.

2. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

To be honest, I'm more interested in the upcoming interaction between Hashirama and Madara than Naruto and Sasuke. The way Kishimoto has developed Sasuke has really turned him into a boring, predictable character with one asspull after the other. He was a lot more interesting in part 1.
    Last edited by Azuma; May 17, 2013 at 10:52 AM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

yes sasuke coming back will be a bit more epic, i can imagine WTF faces on everyone especially sakura and naruto when they see he is on their side

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Probably. Sasuke appearing with Orochimaru and the Hokages under his command would definitely be something. At the very least, we've see greater reactions to Sasuke's entrance, given his previous villainous role.

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    Anyway its not the same. Hashi and Tobi where released but Kyuubi's chakra was not showed to be released. Not stating i am right but i seriously can't find ANY other explanation as to why Naruto knew Minato was coming.
    Still not a good explanation, because even if Naruto could sense Kyuubi chakra, he shouldn't have known it was Minato himself or that he was coming to help. Another mass of Kyuubi chakra coming should have been something to worry about, logically.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

If the bijuu dama is useless to the juubi, then the merely kirin would definitely more useless than that.

The gap of destructive power of the bijuu dama to kirin are like heaven and earth. Because the bijuudama is 50x more powerful than the kirin. And that's actually a manga fact.

Minato has no place to the battle field? Oh please.

He was being brought back to demonstrate or to show off the uzumaki's sealing jutsu.
    He's back specifically to fight the juubi.
    He's back to demonstrate what kind of jutsu the rikudou used on to the juubi.

Overall, the legendary is back to save the world and to kick some ass.

If the fake madara is no match to minato, then I'm kinda hoping that the real madara will make minato run for his money.

The rikudou's rinnegan vs the rikudou's jutsu.

Damn. This would be one hell of a fight.

Maybe after sasuke will going to witness the true power of the hokages/juubi/madara and naruto, he would just leave to the battle field. Because the current war is all about the war of the gods. And he's just merely a human compared to them.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member naruto the best's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Blush Re: Will Sasuke's entrance be more epic than Minato's?

Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    yes sasuke coming back will be a bit more epic, i can imagine WTF faces on everyone especially sakura and naruto when they see he is on their side
    yeah yeah pretty much!
    I can't imagine Sakura's face when she sees Sasuke!

@ xXan

Well since that's the case Naruto maybe wasn't shocked because he already knew the existence of edos in the war...Really the reaction somehow ruined the epicness of Minato's entrance for me. It's his dad he never met in actual person (that was just through chakra before anyways) so he must have been fully schocked or surprised!. Well maybe Kishimoto is making Naruto cooler now, or he's reserving the moving reaction of Naruto for Sasuke.

Side Note: People shouldn't underestimate Minato. I think that Juubi Bijuudama disappeared because of Minato's Space Time Barrier just like what he did to the Kyuubi Bijuudama before..so cool!

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto the best View Post
    yeah yeah pretty much!
    I can't imagine Sakura's face when she sees Sasuke!

@ xXan

Well since that's the case Naruto maybe wasn't shocked because he already knew the existence of edos in the war...Really the reaction somehow ruined the epicness of Minato's entrance for me. It's his dad he never met in actual person (that was just through chakra before anyways) so he must have been fully schocked or surprised!. Well maybe Kishimoto is making Naruto cooler now, or he's reserving the moving reaction of Naruto for Sasuke.

Side Note: People shouldn't underestimate Minato. I think that Juubi Bijuudama disappeared because of Minato's Space Time Barrier just like what he did to the Kyuubi Bijuudama before..so cool!
    this is the perfect stage for sasuke to redeem himself though

he is one of the most wanted criminals in the bingo book due to his attacks on the 5 kage summit and the hidden cloud village when he tried to capture bee

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    The perfect entrance for Sasuke would be if it suddenly starts raining and a Kirin blasts straight into the Juubi's face.
    and complete his combo with an Amatrasue ....

but I prefer he go to talk with Madara rather than an fan service ....
    خداحافظ

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shafagh View Post
    and complete his combo with an Amatrasue ....

but I prefer he go to talk with Madara rather than an fan service ....
    Madara would surely be curious about a kid with EMS and that he may test Sasuke's powers with some genjutsu or any blow!

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Sasuke's entrance will most likely occur at the end of a chapter to create hype which most likely means
    1) he arrives on the battlefield (stepfoot) or
    2) saves Naruto from a devastating attack with Susanoo and then make some witty comment

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shahdan's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Minato's entry was pretty basic, if anything. Anyhow, I am just curious how he would make an entrance. Not overly hyped, but interested none the less.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder how Sakura-chan reacts to Sasuke!!?....

She'll break a sweat.
    Oh he felt sorry for Karin so I'm hoping he does the same to Sakura!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member liductan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not sure I will care that much. Back then.. before he killed itachi, his entrance would've been the highlight of the year for me no matter what happen afterwards. Although,
    It will still be nice but not as great..as it could be..in the end
    It'll surpass minato's entrance of course..
    Last edited by liductan; May 20, 2013 at 11:26 PM.
    I have a black-belt in sarcasm, a degree in smartass and experienced in Bitch. Yep, I am damn ninja..

---you have been warned..

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Probably. Sasuke appearing with Orochimaru and the Hokages under his command would definitely be something. At the very least, we've see greater reactions to Sasuke's entrance, given his previous villainous role.

Still not a good explanation, because even if Naruto could sense Kyuubi chakra, he shouldn't have known it was Minato himself or that he was coming to help. Another mass of Kyuubi chakra coming should have been something to worry about, logically.
    Yeah well Kurama is with him now. Kurama probably knows what is the OTHER chakra that is heading that way. I mean its 50% of his chakra and knowing that ONLY MINATO could have that he could have informed Naruto.

All in all can't w8 for the next chapter and i seriously hope we get some clarifications...

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Avishek's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually each story deals with closure. And that’s how it differs from real life. In real life there is no closure. Things just……..end.

Here each of the Hokage has been responsible for a failure that has led to the current situation.

Hashirama – Failed to convince Madara of giving up on revenge and in the long run, was unable to prevent the very thing he wanted to stop – future wars and children being trained as ninja and being casualties of war.

Tobirama – His exlusion of the Uchiha from the village politics led to the Uchiha massacre carried out by his disciple Danzo, who supported this mistrust in a very extreme manner.

Hiruzen – Most of the major events that have led to this point in the war have occurred during his time – the Uchiha massacre and Kyuubi attack. In both instances he failed – in the first event, he was unable to quell the Uchiha rebellion by talk and ultimately had to give in to Danzo’s plan. And he was a spectator as he watched Minato and Kushina die to stop the Kyuubi. Finally, he died at the hands of one of his former pupils and from all indications, his most loved one.

Minato – Was unable to save Obito and then, kill Tobi (ironically a Zetsufied Obito) and then died leaving his son an orphan and with a terrible burden.

As for Sasuke’s return, it will be more epic than the Hokages as the main characters all share a history with him rather than the Hokages, of whom they know only Hiruzen and that too, not intimately. Through for me, the obito-kakashi-minato encounter is also mouth watering.
    Reading is a good habit.

New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast