Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Will Sasuke's entrance be more epic than Minato's?

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Will Sasuke's entrance be more epic than Minato's?

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    Yeah well Kurama is with him now. Kurama probably knows what is the OTHER chakra that is heading that way. I mean its 50% of his chakra and knowing that ONLY MINATO could have that he could have informed Naruto.
    Still wouldn’t explain how they would know it was Minato specifically, since there are two other better choices for possessing the Kyuubi’s chakra, or how they knew he was coming to help. At the very least, that should have made them worried with the idea that they would now have to fight an Edo Minato, not relaxed that he was gonna rescue them.

Still don’t believe that Minato has the other half of the Kyuubi chakra, as that wouldn’t make any sense and screw up his legacy even more, but I’m willing to wait for some clarification.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Avishek's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

The only way Naruto could 'sense' Minato was through sage mode. I think his reaction had the aura of 'I expected you to come. What took you so long?' And without furthur clarification(like Sakura saying how he knew Minato would come?), I'm sticking to this and not some 'I sensed the Kyuubi chakra in him'. MInato's not a Jinchuuriki. The other kyuubi chakra was sealed within the Death God and not Minato. And I don't think it got freed from the Death God. Besides, the only reason Naruto has been able to more easily master the Kyuubi mode would be because the Kyuubi was half at strength unlike all the other Bijuu.And the Kyuubi is the strongest of the Bijuu.
    Reading is a good habit.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member naruto the best's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Avishek View Post
    The only way Naruto could 'sense' Minato was through sage mode. I think his reaction had the aura of 'I expected you to come. What took you so long?' And without furthur clarification(like Sakura saying how he knew Minato would come?), I'm sticking to this and not some 'I sensed the Kyuubi chakra in him'. MInato's not a Jinchuuriki. The other kyuubi chakra was sealed within the Death God and not Minato. And I don't think it got freed from the Death God. Besides, the only reason Naruto has been able to more easily master the Kyuubi mode would be because the Kyuubi was half at strength unlike all the other Bijuu.And the Kyuubi is the strongest of the Bijuu.
    Yeah probably SM.
    Or Naruto just probably realized somehow Minato would come because of the presence of edos in this war...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member liductan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

huh..?He wasn't in sage mode..
    I have a black-belt in sarcasm, a degree in smartass and experienced in Bitch. Yep, I am damn ninja..

---you have been warned..

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Sasuke entrance is going to come from a conversation type entrance.
    Sasuke will probably say something like"it looks like you can use my help" and Naruto and Sakura look over at him.

Basically Minato will have the much better entrance.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Avishek's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    Sasuke entrance is going to come from a conversation type entrance.
    Sasuke will probably say something like"it looks like you can use my help" and Naruto and Sakura look over at him.

Basically Minato will have the much better entrance.
    The thing is what will Sakura's reaction be to his entrance.
    I can just imagine.
    Sasuke:Naruto, I'm here to-
    Sakura:Sasuke-kunnnnnnnn
    Naruto:Sasuke!
    Everyone:It's Sasuke!
    Madara:Am I getting ignored?That's my thing!GIANT METEOR SHOWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Reading is a good habit.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member naruto the best's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by liductan View Post
    huh..?He wasn't in sage mode..

I also haven't remembered him using Sage Mode during the kage revival whole interval and I kinda forgot his last time using it (maybe with 3rd Raikage). Someone was speculating about the SM but anyway it was just a guess that I also see to be probable because his 'sense for Minato' is really confusing.

If Sage Mode and Kyuubi Mode turn down from the equation, then most probably Naruto was just not surprised of Minato's appearance because of the usual presence of the dead fighting in battle.

---------- Post added at 10:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Avishek View Post
    The thing is what will Sakura's reaction be to his entrance.
    I can just imagine.
    Sasuke:Naruto, I'm here to-
    Sakura:Sasuke-kunnnnnnnn
    Naruto:Sasuke!
    Everyone:It's Sasuke!
    Madara:Am I getting ignored?That's my thing!GIANT METEOR SHOWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah Sakura's reaction is so interesting!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shahdan's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

SM senses evil intent. I don't think it's an all-round senser mode.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Tias's Avatar
    Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe Naruto felt the other half of Kyuubi's chakra coming towards him and figured it was his dad?
    I still just think his reaction to his dad arriving was lame as hell. If he really did sense them all he'd had made a fuss about sensing Sasuke's chakra.

As for Sasukes Entrance I kind of imagine him to save some of them from some sort of attack from the Jyuubi or Madara. the 1st will arrive later. I could imagine he's gone to check on Tsunade maybe, if not then Orochimaru might have headed that way? Because lets be honest she needs some help badly.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Very few are able to top Minato in his entrances, but I'm sure Sasuke's entrance will be epic on it's own.

I'm predicting something like: Everyone is distracted and then Naruto goes like: And why the hell are you standing there all gloomy and shit? I think we deserve an apology from you you idiot!

But this is just my inner fan talking. Not because I am a Sasuke fanboy (which I'm not) but because I'm a fan of their cooperation

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3