Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128
Thread Closed
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 118 Discussion/ 119 Predictions

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member neovenom's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 118 Discussion/ 119 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Ketsurou View Post
    There have been a few such mistakes throughout the entirety of this series, the first and second part. But saying that attention to detail isn't a good quality of his is just silly.

The depth and consistency of this story is second to none that I have ever read. In the last seven years or so, I have read over 3,000 different titles, and The Breaker (everything so far) is, by far, top of my list. This isn't because it has a bad author. Given the amazing consistency and the detailed planning that has gone into this story, a few minor mistakes are acceptable. The author is human, not an art machine.

the "attention to detail" bit was supposed to be sarcasm, i just fail to convey it through means of text lol. The fact that he can draw such amazing quality art,( especially that panel that shioon holds his hair back like GMR) proves that he's meticulous with his art(this is coming from someone who can't draw for shit and respect those who can). No need to defend his position like that, its just me being silly reading the chapter for the 20th time looking at every little detail waiting impatiently for the next chapter.
    Last edited by neovenom; May 29, 2013 at 07:50 PM.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Even if the Sunwoo clan comes either Shioon will say that don't interfere because it's an official fight and if he leave without fighting Shioon will see it as a disgrace that even the gaju just leave and it will also hurt the pride of sunwoo clan

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ninja_Pirate's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

It came to my mind that Shiwoon is fighting continuously running around all because he doesn't want to lose the freedom , the life that has been trusted on to him by Elder Jung.. He is calm and composed throughout… BUT I wonder when he will be retrieved by Sunwoo clan and as they enter in the chopper… Will he start crying to his heart content on the death of elder… or will he act composed as realising and acknowledging himself as the Gaju..

I think he will cry … I don't want Shiwoon to lose his soft side.. and we don't know how was Kwon’s friend in that matter .. May be seeing him crying like that and considering all the Destruction he did on that island .. I think Kwon will reminisce about his friend …… That how he also was soft from heart

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dominicanboy100 View Post
    This may happen Doc put shiwoon to sleep with his needles, shiwoon fall to ground, but he wake up in zombie mode or like he really are(a MONSTER) with bot, meditation technique, plus what he learned from the previews matches, with all that in one he will surpass the doc in everything... look this is what I think lol
    that wont happen shiwoon will loose, period. But he ll impress the old geezer thats a given. If shiwoon a brat of few months in murim world can defeat(or surpass for the matter) one of the 10 greatest murim master then srsly i dont think they deserve to be called a master much less than 10 greatest
    I know shiwoon when in zombie mode is phenomenally powerful but he couldnt defeat the Lone wolf. He was copying every thing and all and was clearly the more powerful one but he was higly inefficient there by rendering Lone wolf to be the better combatant
    so no i dont think in his zombie mode Shiwoon will be even able to land a clear punch at him. i think he ll just touch him like Hak and fall
    Last edited by shaheer; May 30, 2013 at 03:01 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ninja_Pirate's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dominicanboy100 View Post
    This may happen Doc put shiwoon to sleep with his needles, shiwoon fall to ground, but he wake up in zombie mode or like he really are(a MONSTER) with bot, meditation technique, plus what he learned from the previews matches, with all that in one he will surpass the doc in everything... look this is what I think lol
    Doc is not gonna put Shiwooon to sleep with needles… as needles are only for acupuncture points and doesn't have any chemical… It is a tool used only to restrain his movements that time.. In combant with formal invitation to match I doubt doc will use any weapon (even if its needle) until shiwoon is also using one.. it will be a hand to hand combat…

Quote Originally Posted by shaheer View Post
    that wont happen shiwoon will loose, period. But he ll impress the old geezer thats a given. If shiwoon a brat of few months in murim world can defeat(or surpass for the matter) one of the 10 greatest murim master then srsly i dont think they deserve to be called a master much less than 10 greatest
    I know shiwoon when in zombie mode is phenomenally powerful but he couldnt defeat the Lone wolf. He was copying every thing and all and was clearly the more powerful one but he was higly inefficient there by rendering Lone wolf to be the better combatant
    so no i dont think in his zombie mode Shiwoon will be even able to land a clear punch at him. i think he ll just touch him like Hak and fall
    Come on.. Stories are written on special cases … not on normal cases .. Shiwoon is a special case and thus the protagonist of the plot.. If in a month he can keep standing up to Hyuk’s attack… Then in few months.. you can do the maths…

Also, while fighting Lone wolf, you are forgetting that his muscles were already ripped because of the explosion and he was not in his perfect body state … Even if he might had been in perfect physical state I would not have compared it with the Shiwoon who is standing against doctor for a vary reason told by Doc himself and another reason Hyuk was explain just 1 chapter ago…

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I really want Shioon to be like a real genius after the fight and it will be like

Shioon: everyone in the murim thinks i'm dead let it be that way till i sort some things out
    Elders: but gaju-nim!
    Shioon: i'm putting a gag order(i hope Shioon knows this one) that if someone from our clan told the MMA or anyone that i'm alive i will deal it by myself
    Elders: what would we tell the MMA when they come asking what happen to the gaju?
    Shioon: tell them that i died in the goverment facility and the government call the Sunwoo clan to get my body

If Shioon will do this SUC will move to attack Sunwoo baiting them on their own turf

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    I really want Shioon to be like a real genius after the fight and it will be like

Shioon: everyone in the murim thinks i'm dead let it be that way till i sort some things out
    Elders: but gaju-nim!
    Shioon: i'm putting a gag order(i hope Shioon knows this one) that if someone from our clan told the MMA or anyone that i'm alive i will deal it by myself
    Elders: what would we tell the MMA when they come asking what happen to the gaju?
    Shioon: tell them that i died in the goverment facility and the government call the Sunwoo clan to get my body

If Shioon will do this SUC will move to attack Sunwoo baiting them on their own turf
    I wondered if anyone else thought the same and I guess so.

I hope Shioon wins against Ghost Hands, not a direct bout its too soon for Shioon to be on par with a grandmaster, but if ghost hands sets a condition for Shioon to win, like last 20 min or something. Therefore he is allowed to leave with the Sunwoo clan and he tells glasses prick to report him dead.

Future events: (In my mind)

The SUC thinks Shioon is dead so now they try to further the tension between the alliance and Sunwoo by blaming them for Sunwoo clan heads death because they kidnapped him instead of giving medical treatment right away. Also since Smug Face works for the alliance I can see him invading the Sunwoo clan once again and attack one of Sunwoo members, in order to see that the alliance and Sunwoo clan never are on good terms (to benefit the SUC), and I wish Shioon would come out of nowhere and block the attack while responding with an awesome one liner. If none of the above happens it is fine as long as the artist show Smug Face's effin face when he finds out Shioon is not only alive but has a working ki-center as well.

Also the author does a good job of making you absolutely hate the antagonists:
    Person:Reason

Smug Face: Self explanatory
    Lone wolf: He though it was okay to murder a 16yr old boy because he thought killing him was a merciful act since he was connected to 9AD and being used by trash in the murim. WTF.

Glasses Prick: He thinks Shioon has Stockholm syndrome and is a puppet clan head and keeps on underestimating Shioon after he beat boulder team, sniper team, him but denied it, and several more spec ops. Plus the smiles he gives off. I almost hate this prick as much as smug face and I didn't think that could be possible. Hope he gets his arm cut off.
    Last edited by EmpireRogue; May 30, 2013 at 03:34 PM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner ravshan's Avatar
    Country
    Uzbekistan
    Post Thanks / Like

This battle will be interesting and Shioon will fight on his limit
    Last edited by ravshan; June 03, 2013 at 11:33 AM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member helios_shin's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

at some point Shioon and the sunwoo clan must join the alliance, it's the only way he have to fight the suc, Kaiser, the governement and to be fully integrated in the murim.

then i think Shioon will impress the old doc and sunwoo's elders will join the frey .

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member The_kid's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

To beat the Ghost Hands, i think Shion needs to master the Iron Claw *Metal Strong Hand/Claw*
    In order to pin his arms, then... well use focus stamp on him. xD

Thread Closed
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10