Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What aspects of Hashirama did Madara gain from his cells?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What aspects of Hashirama did Madara gain from his cells?

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    I'm still of the opinion he let him stab him so that he would think he died, so he could leave the battle with Hashirama's DNA. Hashirama looked like he thought something was fishy at the end of that fight. Almost like it was easier than he expected.

That, or the fact that his Sharingan wasn't active meant he couldn't tell the difference.
    maybe he was genjutsued like kakashi now...a voluntary submission

kakashi couldn't dodge itachi's...hashirama couldn't dodge madara's

idk...

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    Its genetic splicing:
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/291/15

Again he modified Yamato to resemble Hashirama but he was far from getting the original. The DNA that resulted was a weak copy. Imperfect.

Madara has actual Hashirama DNA in him no diferent then Danzo. You can see his face on his chest and what not.

You should also find it interesting that all the wood Yamato does is squared. Like in artificial wood looking. Hashirama has round "tree like" wood.
    now...who ever said yamato doesn't have a hashirama face on him....danzo didn't do any mokuton techs at all

but back on topic...I think he gained exactly what the naka shrine tablet told him he would...notice after reading the tablet,madara was determined to turn his back on hashirama.

like,sasuke searching for power through oro and turning his back on his comrades
    Last edited by gnut; May 17, 2013 at 06:31 PM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Azuma View Post
    No, I'm pretty sure Orochimaru injected Hashirama's DNA into him. Either Madara magically infused a lot more of Hashirama's DNA into himself and the amount is proportional to the influence, or he was simply more compatible with the DNA given that they share a common ancestor and thus could exploit it better. I don't think Madara obtained any chakra boost from the cells. But that is strictly irrelevant given that his supply is infinite so it's impossible to tell.
    What Orochimaru did to Yamato and what has happened to Madara and Obito are two entirely different things.

Orochimaru spliced Yamato's DNA with Hashirama's. Madara and Obito surgically placed cells from the "Hashirama Tree" into themselves, thus actually making them more than human.

Yamato still needs to eat, still needs to sleep, Obito did not, and it seemed Madara only needed to sleep because he was old and near death.

In fact, Obito is more perfect with his cells than Madara was until Obito "improved" him.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Azuma View Post
    I know, I was just looking through older chapters and found that funny, given that his inability to do so was what defeated him.
    Which again, was due to him not having his Sharingan active, not really ironic.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i dont think sage mode is genetic at all

its a skill or style learned through training and a contract with the animals

so only abilities hashirama was born with should be passed to madara, not any ability he achieved through training

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    i dont think sage mode is genetic at all

its a skill or style learned through training and a contract with the animals

so only abilities hashirama was born with should be passed to madara, not any ability he achieved through training
    for God sake , Madara had more than 80 years free times to learn SM .... any way , with SM he would become untouchable so plot won't let him to has SM ....

anyway , Hashirama couldn't beat Madara with SM ( he had SM after capturing QB ) ....
    خداحافظ

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shafagh View Post
    for God sake , Madara had more than 80 years free times to learn SM .... any way , with SM he would become untouchable so plot won't let him to has SM ....

anyway , Hashirama couldn't beat Madara with SM ( he had SM after capturing QB ) ....
    did i ever say madara couldnt LEARN sage mode?

no

i.just said he didnt INHERIT It from the cells

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2