Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2) , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply

Thread: Sasuke's EMS Powers

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member naruto the best's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs Up Sasuke's EMS Powers

Hello guys.

Thanks for your replies in my previous threads.

Now as the title declares I'm concerned about what would be the show of Sasuke's EMS Powers?

What do you think would he gain from that because obviously as of now we haven't seen yet it's full potential? He didn't show that much during the Kabuto fight.

What do you expect from him as he shows the full powers of his EMS?

Thank you very much!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Sasuke's EMS Powers

I don't expect him to show anything more then perfect Susano (asuming he get's even that).

In the curent fight i expect him and Naruto to work togeder. Naruto as the brawns with Kurama and Sasuke providing the needed finesse and brain power.

But i have to admit i would love to see a Naruto in full Kurama mode and having a Susano armour on top (So Madara can't drain him).

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Knightmare of heaven 0's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

lmao.It's doubtful that Sasuke wouldn't even get to the point where he wont be able to use perfect Susanoo?People seriously underestimate him lol.

Well i don't think that he'll get more EMS techs might be just upgrades to the existing techs and someof these
    -Less chakra consumption on using various tech's associated with it,
    -Perfect Susanoo,
    -Improved Tsuyokomi
    -Less strain or even better no strain on his body and eyes on using Susanoo and other techs.

He might get 1 or 2 new techniques,I expect one to be more defensive oriented and the other offensive ofcourse XD Although he already has pretty good offensive and defensive MS tech's.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It may be summoning related. Remember when he fought Danzo and Obito couldn't figure out when he had time to learn to summon the hawk. My guess is that it's related to that.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Not possible since Sasuke gained his EMS after his Danzou fight. He was almost blind when he was fighting Kakashi and Sakura and thus needed Itachi's eyes to retain his vision, remember?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I honestly expect nothing more than seeing his Susanoo achieve sublimation (Final Susanoo). The one that Madara revealed for a moment, with the long tengu nose? I expect Sasuke to reach that level.

I don't think there's a secret power like what everyone expected when Itachi kept saying Madara received "a new power" from gaining EMS. I think that new power was either just the growth in stamina that it seems to look like Sasuke and Madara gained (more chakra)... or an actual boost in how powerful their chakra is. Or simply the ability to turn the EMS into a Rinnegan.

I don't expect him to reveal any new jutsu though.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Azuma View Post
    Not possible since Sasuke gained his EMS after his Danzou fight. He was almost blind when he was fighting Kakashi and Sakura and thus needed Itachi's eyes to retain his vision, remember?
    I meant that the summoning might be MS related then expanded upon when he shows the full extent of EMS. Maybe Kishi will never mention that again though who knows. I know it's unlikely as there is no precedent for the Sharingan summoning anything.
    Last edited by redrob098; May 17, 2013 at 02:24 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

It's always possible I guess. He did pull out that Hawk out of nowhere after all.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    It's the final battle against the big bad. It's unquestionable that Sasuke will show some new technique. Now whether it'll be thanks to his EMS or something else is up in the air, but he'll definitely show something new.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well yeah, he'll show something. But I doubt it'll be an EMS specific jutsu we haven't seen yet. Maybe hell have an Enton version of that Yasakani jewel attack Itachi used to blow up the Chibaku Tensei with Killerbee and Naruto. Maybe just some more impressive katon. But I don't expect a new power to appear from his EMS. Like stopping time or teleportation or regeneration or anything like that.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe, Madara hasn't shown an EMS-specific technique yet either. So it could very well be that the conclusion about EMS granting a new one is wrong.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member naruto the best's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    I honestly expect nothing more than seeing his Susanoo achieve sublimation (Final Susanoo). The one that Madara revealed for a moment, with the long tengu nose? I expect Sasuke to reach that level.

I don't think there's a secret power like what everyone expected when Itachi kept saying Madara received "a new power" from gaining EMS. I think that new power was either just the growth in stamina that it seems to look like Sasuke and Madara gained (more chakra)... or an actual boost in how powerful their chakra is. Or simply the ability to turn the EMS into a Rinnegan.

I doubt he'll awaken the Rinnegan as he must have the Senju cells to gain it.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shahdan's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder if Kishimoto even remembers about that once-upon-a-time hidden EMS tech Sasuke and Madara unlocked with this Ocular form. Somehow, I doubt it.

New Reply