Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How will Minato react to Obito ?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: How will Minato react to Obito ?

No, because they need some kind of scapegoat to blame everything on.

*Everyone being friends and doing hugs and kisses*

Madara: Aww... I'm so glad we could solve this out and everyone is friends now! *widens his arms to give everyone a big hug*
    Everyone: No... not you!
    Madara: ...

It will be just like that South Park Episode when Cartman was secretly selling candy to all the Fat Camp Kids and then got thrown out.
    Last edited by LnDRash; May 17, 2013 at 01:48 PM.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

..then Madara's ET dissolves due to sadness. The only ending that would be even worse than that would be if it was all a dream/nightmare.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Azuma View Post
    ..then Madara's ET dissolves due to sadness. The only ending that would be even worse than that would be if it was all a dream/nightmare.
    Why... Why!!!

If Kishi does that, so help him Rikudou, he will never see the light of day... That coffin gone be lonely
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Nakama power!!!!!

no need to fight when you can just hug!!!

---------- Post added May 31, 2013 at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was May 17, 2013 at 03:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    Was this thread really necessary ? I mean, we're like one week away from the answer.
    seems like its gonna be more than one week

i am still curious, i have a feeling minato may actually play a part in the turning obito back to the good side, sadly i would prefer obito remain a villain and get back to being epic again

but it seems to late for that

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

obito doesn't care about minato... if he didn't care for him when he was alive why would he care for him now. minato is also a victim of the ninja system and so is obito, and everyone else in the series. obito meeting minato shouldn't really add to the series, it should end with obito's previous closest friend/ally ie. kakashi defeating him.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member naruto the best's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm wondering what would his reaction be when he knows that his very own student was the mastermind of Konoha attack and Naruto's suffering.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I personally don't think Minato will find out. I believe by the time Kakashi and obito business are finish,the Kate's will be gone. Whether they have defeated the jyuubi or vice versa.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by YEEKUZA View Post
    obito doesn't care about minato... if he didn't care for him when he was alive why would he care for him now. minato is also a victim of the ninja system and so is obito, and everyone else in the series. obito meeting minato shouldn't really add to the series, it should end with obito's previous closest friend/ally ie. kakashi defeating him.
    perhaps

i agree with lndrash

if tobi is converted to the good side it will be awful for the manga

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    perhaps

i agree with lndrash

if tobi is converted to the good side it will be awful for the manga
    If obito gets tnjd it'll be another big disappointment in this manga!

I honestly am not comfortable with the way Kishi portrays the villains in naruto . There's just too much bitching being poured on the villains.
    It's like Kishi saying 'Oh pls don't hate my villains because actually they're good but they just turned out to be like shits because of their previous experiences so pls put some sympathy'..Seriously wtf? After all these people did suddenly Kishi put some flashbacks and touching stories in order to defend their stupid and worst bitchings.....

Nagato: My parents died.. My friend died...fuck everyone else!
    Obito: The girl I wanted to fuck died...fuck everyone else!
    Madara: My bro died..they don't like me...fuck everyone else!

and for the Uchiha dude,

Sasuke: My brother died as a sacrifice..i was fooled...fuck everyone else!

Kishi: see? they're good guys actually ..

Me: So Kishi you're done with Nagato and Sasuke, are you gonna get it with Obito?

Kishi: Yeah soon just wait...he's a good boy Tobi after all...

Me: What about Orochimaru?

Kishi: Have you not seen what I did? He's a good snakeman now...he wants to see where Sasuke's actions will lead him...

Me: Ok well we still have Madara....

Kishi: Are you serious? ..you obviously don't know why I resurrected the 4 kages...I'm letting Hashirama handle the two Uchiha dudies and he's done with Sasuke....so you know who's next right?!?!

Me: Ah and they all stop the Juubi?

Kishi: Yeah and happy ending!!!!..By the way Sakura will be the next hokage!

..........holy shit..........

I just hope Kishi gets the shit done without too much tnj or 'turn to the good side' bitchings which is all annoying and just repeating the story itself over and over again!
    Last edited by naruto the best; June 02, 2013 at 09:13 AM.

10. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@naruto the best

Unfotunatly some of the vilains in this story are not really evil... It just depends how you look at it.

Nagato: He just wanted peace trough questionable methods but still PEACE. He had no need for personal gain.
    Tobi. He just as well wanted peace and a perfect reality. He is not really a vilain. He ends up in that pot because of what he does but his goal is not a bad one.
    Madara: Same shit as Tobi.

Oro was the only real vilain from the ones you listed.

Now realy vilains:

Kakuzu: Dead. No redemption.
    Sasori: Dead. No redemption.
    Deidara: Same.
    Kabuto... This is still left opened.
    Zabuza: Dead and no real redemption, he just accepted Haku as a good friend and not a tool.
    Kisame: No redemption. Just a death fiting of a ninja.
    Hidan: A faith worse then death.
    Those 4 sound ninja. Dead all of them.
    and more.

In the end a lot more of them got death. Madara, Obito, Nagato they all make sense to be redeemed. All 3 of them don't have a real evil goal. They fight for peace and a better place even if its stupid. In the end its not exacly redeemed its more like showing that the path they have chosen is WRONG.

Kishi can end it with this 3 people getting saved its perfecly fine with me as from the start they where not aimed at beeing evil and real vilains. If Madara was a guy aiming to conquer the world for him to become the top dog then yeah... But considering Madara's goal... Meh... It works for me.
    Last edited by xXan; June 03, 2013 at 05:36 AM.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

@ xXan

You have a good note for those other villains. But the three main villains behind the Akatsuki creation and movements are Obito, Madara and Nagato. So my focus is more on them as they're more on the central point of villain discussion compared to the guys you've mentioned.

Let's consider the case:

Nagato is out. This guy has been looking for peace believing that his ways will make it for him. He had been with battles where Konan noted he was never been beaten. He had continuously been leading the Akatsuki and ruthlessly initiated the taking out of tailed beasts from the Jinchuurikis. He killed his loving sensei Jiraiya. His best picture as a villain was portrayed during the Konoha Invasion. Too badass. He was killing people like ants. He had shown no mercy. He busted Hinata and the Toads. His pain as what he said is greater than anyone else. He had been killing people ruthlessly. After a long time of desiring for what he wants and believing his ways are correct in achieving it, in one day...just in one day.....with just a book...and a lecture from a 16 year old kid he only personally met during that day.....his role was gone...

Now,

Tobi before he became Obito was pretty cool and great as a villain. He had been manipulating people and acting behind the shadows. Everybody was fooled to believe him that he's Madara. It's been a long time also that he is doing that. And its just pure bs to alter that long darkness into goodness in just one 1on1 conversation with Kakashi, or even you add Minato to it. Did you remember what he said prior to Kyuubi attack - I don't care about this world anymore!

Madara's plan is carried till this farrrrrrr......just how long is that? Even in death the ninja world has a fuss with his powerful name and his plan is still on the table...now if we get another tnj and he's sucked to the good side, then imagine how will it ruin this manga...from Nagato to Obito to Madara...seriously what a letdown!.

Kishi can end it with this 3 people getting saved its perfecly fine with me as from the start they where not aimed at beeing evil and real vilains. If Madara was a guy aiming to conquer the world for him to become the top dog then yeah... But considering Madara's goal... Meh... It works for me.

How is the past supposed to justify their weak reality as villains? After all these things we can never deny that they're still real villains who existed in the series. They made numerous things that really disturbed the momentum of the shinobiworld. Imagine how many people died because of them....Imagine their cruel and ruthless actions...then after some 'kiddy moment of reflection' wow they'll be on the other side!.....Imagine the powerful name "UCHIHA MADARA" gets tnjd!....What an ugly ending if these people all of a sudden in their helluva fights admitted that they committed wrong moves....and declare 'yeah I messed up with my peace aim strategy so guys I'm gonna support you now'......what????

Undeniably some things are getting ugly.....

So I'm hoping for Kishi to put some show that will overshadow the tnj thing....
    Last edited by naruto the best; June 03, 2013 at 08:08 AM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@naruto the best

Quote Quote:
    Nagato is out. This guy has been looking for peace believing that his ways will make it for him. He had been with battles where Konan noted he was never been beaten. He had continuously been leading the Akatsuki and ruthlessly initiated the taking out of tailed beasts from the Jinchuurikis. He killed his loving sensei Jiraiya. His best picture as a villain was portrayed during the Konoha Invasion. Too badass. He was killing people like ants. He had shown no mercy. He busted Hinata and the Toads. His pain as what he said is greater than anyone else. He had been killing people ruthlessly. After a long time of desiring for what he wants and believing his ways are correct in achieving it, in one day...just in one day.....with just a book...and a lecture from a 16 year old kid he only personally met during that day.....his role was gone...
    He was the type of "anything for the greater good" aka world peace. He killed JMan because he was his enemy at that point. Nagato did not exacly just go out looking for stuff to kill for the heck of it. He was the type "you can't make an omelet and not break any eggs". His problem was that he did not see any other way out. He belived that trough pain he could make the world see.
    Gaara was the type to go out and find shit to kill. Then he was saved and got to be Kazekage... Still nobody has a problem with it and you know why? Because Kishi DID A GOOD JOB AT IT.

That book was more then just a book. It had a special relevance. Also Naruto demonstrated (in his own way) that he could take on the world hate. It was a fast turn around i would agree on it but it did make sense to some degree. Naruto was not exacly the only one doing that but JMan himself.

Quote Quote:
    Tobi before he became Obito was pretty cool and great as a villain. He had been manipulating people and acting behind the shadows. Everybody was fooled to believe him that he's Madara. It's been a long time also that he is doing that. And its just pure bs to alter that long darkness into goodness in just one 1on1 conversation with Kakashi, or even you add Minato to it. Did you remember what he said prior to Kyuubi attack - I don't care about this world anymore!
    First off let me say that i loved Tobi as a caracter and then when it was revealed its Obito the hole caracter whent down in shit at that point but that is another crap.
    Look at how Darth Vader turned around. Its just about no different. Is it hard to turn 1 man like this around? Obviously so. Is it impossible? No. Can't argue more here as i don't know how he will change. Need to w8 and see.

Quote Quote:
    Madara's plan is carried till this farrrrrrr......just how long is that? Even in death the ninja world has a fuss with his powerful name and his plan is still on the table...now if we get another tnj and he's sucked to the good side, then imagine how will it ruin this manga...from Nagato to Obito to Madara...seriously what a letdown!.
    This depands from people to people. Personaly i like redemption. Redeeming a man so worse is the greatest victory you could get. In the end its not about the end result but more about how we get there. Asuming Kishi does a good job out of how they are redeemed this is going to end great (from my part).

Quote Quote:
    How is the past supposed to justify their weak reality as villains? After all these things we can never deny that they're still real villains who existed in the series. They made numerous things that really disturbed the momentum of the shinobiworld. Imagine how many people died because of them....Imagine their cruel and ruthless actions...then after some 'kiddy moment of reflection' wow they're on the other side!.....Imagine the powerful name "UCHIHA MADARA" gets tnjd!....What an ugly ending if these people all of a sudden in their helluva fights admitted that they committed wrong moves....and declare 'yeah I messed up with my peace aim strategy so guys I'm gonna support you now'......what????
    So in other words how bad it will be if naive love wins over hate? Not a problem that i can see here. Again its importat how kishi pulls it off. If he does this just as well as he did with the "great" reveal of Tobi=Obito then yeah... Its going to be bad. If Kishi is able to pull it off just as well as the conversation Pein-Naruto about the circle of hate back in Konoha's crater this is going to be great.

Quote Quote:
    Undeniably some things are getting ugly.....

So I'm hoping for Kishi to put some alternative shows other than tnj for the villains...we have so much of it....
    It will only go ugly if he does a bad job of pulling those TNJ's for the villains. if the story is good how the villains are stoped does not becomes a problem. If they are saved or dammed is not a problem. Personaly i like the saving part. Kishi just needs to do a good job at it.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member okaneman's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Minato will be like "dafuq? I knew it!!" I hope Tobi dies as a villain, not as a repented/buttraped/saint bastard. Cmon Kishie, we don't want main villain to end like that!

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

@ xXan

It took Gaara some reflections to finally want the Kazekage spot. It wasn't that easy for his emotions as he looked above while being observed by Kankuro. He had his own meditation to finally change. While it took just one conversation with Naruto for Nagato to suddenly offer his life. . . and it was even a life-offering blow. Really different from Gaara's case as Kishi did a great job in that. Also part 1 was still fresh outside of bs villain shits and it was Orochimaru who was leading the villain ground so Gaara's response to change isn't really that a problem. He was still a kid after all, which is surely different from Nagato's view where as old as he is , he was being lectured by a 16-yr old kid...

I shouldn't be against your redemption preference anyway but me personally also have a problem with it. If Obito and Madara eventually change after all these things and chaotic raining, surely it will take various touching and realizing moments for Kishi to fully justify their 'change of hearts'. But as I imagine it happening I believe it really will ruin this manga. I mean when I look at these guys it's just so awkward for them to show some emo blows in chapters and later admit 'ok I'm leaving this to you'...it's just so uncomfortable...I don't know if I am only one who's feeling uncomfortable with all these over-senti emotions pouring in naruto which can somehow overshadow the fights themselves...in my part I think Kishi has to minimize some unimportant emo conversations, instead make the fights get hotter and hotter....that's gonna make the show much of being alive as love and 'peace talks' anyway are already being much portrayed massive enough in this series.....
    Last edited by naruto the best; June 04, 2013 at 08:10 AM.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2