Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 153

Thread: Akatsuki Powers!!!

  1. #1
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member naruto the best's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    KONOHA
    Country
    Philippines
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    590
    Post Thanks / Like

    Akatsuki Powers!!!

    Hellooooooooooooo...

    I'm sorry if there is already a thread like this before. I am juzt curious about this!


    What if we take all the known Akatsuki Members in a one on one match (with them knowing each other's abilitites full well), how would you order or rank them according to the the number of victories gained??...


    Here I go first:

    1. Obito - well Itachi and Nagato are pretty damn strong but Obito in his current level (Rinnegan, Sharingan Kamu, 7 Tailed Beasts, etc. ) surpasses everyone in the Akatsuki.

    2. Nagato (exclude 6 Paths) - godlike power who I put above Itachi because his stamina and chakra are just so haxed. He wouldn't look at Itachi's eyes directly (I'm granting full intel in this thread) and he can do things that would surely distract Itachi with those paths' powers. Itachi may have the chance of course considering this guy's intelligence and powers but I'm putting Nagato above him.

    3. Itachi - well you know already what he can do!

    4. Kisame - Daikodan strikes! His Suiton Powers can rock anyone!

    5. Kakuzu - oh how creepy those 5 hearts are! He may be able yo put an upset against Kisame but the latter's powers I'm voting. Look what he did to Killer Bee!.

    6. Deidara - clay explosives!. He gave Sasuke one of his helluva difficult fights! C2 Dragon, C3, C4 ...take your pick!

    7. Konan - well don't underestiimate this woman!. She may have preparation during her fight with Tobi but you can't deny her greatness. She can turn into those sheets of papers and she gave Jiraiya problem with that before the Jiraiya vs Pain battle.

    8. Sasori - those puppets are awesome and feared! But most of the Akatsuki I believe can beat him. Once that visible part is striked he's gone!

    9. Zetsu - black/white zetsu combo can do some irritations. white zetsu's sporolation technique gave guys at the summit some problem!

    10. Hidan - I'm putting him last because he usually doesn't that think and analyze in battle. He can lost control because of some irritations and this can probably lead to defeat!

    How long...so your list?
    Again if a thread like this already existed the moderators can just delete this.
    Thank you.....

  2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  3. #2
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Country
    Sweden
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    743
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Akatsuki Powers!!!

    Hm, I wouldn't attribute the Bijuus as Obito's powers and thus, I don't think he deserves to be ranked first. It would be hard to determine who would win between Nagato and Itachi as well. Itachi is extremely powerful, especially with his Yata Mirror and Sword of Totsuka. We don't yet know if the Rinnegan can somehow stand up to MS, and until we know that, we don't know how effective Itachi's MS would be against someone like Nagato. With the Sword of Totsuka, Itachi should be able to deal with any of his summons with ease. But Itachi would surely struggle to stand up to something like the Chibaku Tensei, and Shinra Tensei/Ninjutsu Absorption should work against the Amaterasu. At the same time, with Susano'o activated, we don't know how much damage Itachi would actually take. So:

    1. Itachi/Nagato
    2. Itachi/Nagato
    3. Obito
    4. Kisame
    5. Deidara
    6. Kakuzu
    7. Sasori
    8. Konan
    9. Hidan
    10. Zetsu

    Zetsu isn't really a fighter and I thus rank him last. Despite Hidan being immortal, his skills aren't impressive. Without Kakuzu, cutting off his head/limbs would be enough to defeat him. Sasori isn't the strongest one either, but I think that he would be able to do that, with his army. Given that Sasori was merely a doll, I'm not sure if he even had any blood for Hidan to take advantage of and use it for his ritual, assuming that he even succeeds in getting that close.

    Konan seems to be a very intelligent fighter and giben that she studied extensively about Tobi's abilities, it wouldn't be far-fetched to assume that she's done for all of the Akatsuki members. Thus, she could beat Hidan in my opinion, but without preparing the battlefield in advance, I can't see her defeat anyone else.

    I think Deidara would beat Kakuzu in a fight. His clays are a real pain to stand up against and even if Kakuzu showed capability of using all five elements, he didn't use any extraordinary techniques that would be impossible to defend against.

  4. #3
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,164
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Akatsuki Powers!!!

    Obito is worthless and weak.

    I would rank them like this :

    1-Nagato

    2-Itachi

    3-Obito

    4-Sasori

    5-Kisame

    6-Kakuzu

    7-Konan

    8-Deidara

    9-Hidan

    10-Zetsu

  5. #4
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Country
    Croatia
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,936
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Akatsuki Powers!!!

    1.Itachi
    2.Nagato
    3.Obito
    .
    .
    .

  6. #5
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sanadan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    892
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Akatsuki Powers!!!

    Sasori is a weird one and depending on the take on him he could be first or last. If let's say he's mid tier on his own, kills a strong shinobi, now he should be able to add that power to him self. He can the same take on tiers above himself, use them as puppets and suddenly he's got the strength of one mid tier, one slightly below mid tier and one above mid tier combined. If this continued he should exponentially grow to become the strongest there is.
    Now the manga didn't go that route but I think it could be possible. He's got bits of what I described so he does come to a top position in that regard, third or forth in the ranking.
    First would be Nagato, second itachi and third obito. Forth Sasori, after that it's a toss up.
    Could the Sage of Six Paths be named Sanada Yukimura?

  7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  8. #6
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Rotterdam
    Country
    Netherlands
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    97
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Akatsuki Powers!!!

    If Nagato can absorb Amaterasu after being hit, and if Itachi's weird projectile isn't strong enough to take on chibaku tensei on its own, I'll have to give it to Nagato. Then again if Itachi could do Izanagi, it might be a tie. I'll keep it a tie for now.

    Separate Obito from the statue, and after finding out the trick to Kamui, he ends up being on the same level as Kakashi. Izanagi/mi won't work on either if he and Itachi fought since they cancel eachother out, so Itachi definitely ends up killing Obito.

  9. #7
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Country
    Croatia
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,936
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Akatsuki Powers!!!

    What we've seen when they were both Edo, Nagato showed a bit "too much" respect for Itachi, in my opinion. It's a vague reason to weigh their powers, but it means he, at least respected him as an equal, if not as a superior shinobi.

  10. #8
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,164
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Akatsuki Powers!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    What we've seen when they were both Edo, Nagato showed a bit "too much" respect for Itachi, in my opinion. It's a vague reason to weigh their powers, but it means he, at least respected him as an equal, if not as a superior shinobi.
    That's what only you imagined.

  11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  12. #9
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Country
    Croatia
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,936
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Akatsuki Powers!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    That's what only you imagined.
    That's why I wrote "in my opinion". Read carefully before you post, otherwise, don't quote me anymore.

  13. #10
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,164
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Akatsuki Powers!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    That's why I wrote "in my opinion". Read carefully before you post, otherwise, don't quote me anymore.
    Yea, it was my fault.

  14. #11
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,324
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Akatsuki Powers!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Xrayz0r View Post
    If Nagato can absorb Amaterasu after being hit, and if Itachi's weird projectile isn't strong enough to take on chibaku tensei on its own, I'll have to give it to Nagato. Then again if Itachi could do Izanagi, it might be a tie. I'll keep it a tie for now.

    Separate Obito from the statue, and after finding out the trick to Kamui, he ends up being on the same level as Kakashi. Izanagi/mi won't work on either if he and Itachi fought since they cancel eachother out, so Itachi definitely ends up killing Obito.
    Finding out the tricj to kamui doesn't really mean you can beat obito if you don't have the jutsu to counter that attack. Itachi doesn't have any jutsu to defeat obito. He'll be defeated the moment obito suck him to his dimension. And the fact that itachi isn't a sensor, then he's not an issue to obito at all.

  15. #12
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member winterwyrm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Posts
    536
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Akatsuki Powers!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    Finding out the tricj to kamui doesn't really mean you can beat obito if you don't have the jutsu to counter that attack. Itachi doesn't have any jutsu to defeat obito. He'll be defeated the moment obito suck him to his dimension. And the fact that itachi isn't a sensor, then he's not an issue to obito at all.
    Yes, I doubt that his "izanami" thing he used on kabuto would work on either nagato or obito, but nagato would probably either use his soul suck, chakra drain or black blades on obito, he was shown to be vulnerable to chakra drain by shino, nagato's drain is even better, and even if the blades don't pierce the victim, obito's chakra would be disrupted by them, spoiling his ethereal powers, and allowing nagato to get in a quick soul suck via human realm, additionally he was shown to be weak against continuous explosions in the konan fight, since he can only be ethereal for four minutes max, and nagato can spam an unlimited amount of missiles and lazers via ashura realm.

    Itachi is probably smarter than nagato though, and would probably figure out obito's powers more quickly, but amateratsu was shown to be completely ineffective against obito when the trap itachi set for him in sasuke's eyes failed (that showed that itachi isn't perfect, no sasuke-style plot hax no jutsu for him).

    The only issue I would have with the ranking given above is we really don't know how well kakazu would do against flyers like deidara, I agree that sasori could be the weakest if you don't let him have any puppets (nagato and obito can't have gedo mazo, why would he) but has the potential to be the strongest since he can use each dead body, kabuto style; and I don't think kisame is getting enough love, he can probably take out deidara at least, and probably kakazu honestly I think he could beat itachi if he knows about itachi's illusionary powers, though they would probably get him in the end, take away those one hit ko illusions though, and he would stand a descent chance. Kisame's chakra draining powers have been shown to be incredibly powerful, not so much as nagato, but still nothing to laugh at, and he can use it to completely heal from any injury or disability like nagato as well.
    Last edited by winterwyrm; May 19, 2013 at 04:48 AM.

  16. #13
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member naruto the best's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    KONOHA
    Country
    Philippines
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    590
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Akatsuki Powers!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    Finding out the tricj to kamui doesn't really mean you can beat obito if you don't have the jutsu to counter that attack. Itachi doesn't have any jutsu to defeat obito. He'll be defeated the moment obito suck him to his dimension. And the fact that itachi isn't a sensor, then he's not an issue to obito at all.
    Yeah Kakashi only had a chance to Obito because they have the same eyes. Kakashi was able to analyze Obito's Kamui because they have the same eyes after all.

    Kakashi would have died many times without the presence of Naruto and Killer Bee.


    Also are we gonna underestimate Kisame because he was taken down by Gai? I don't think so . Surely Kisame is one helluva fighter that can pawn anyone. This is same with Obito. Just because he has difficulty in dealing with Kakahi now it doesn't mean that he can be taken down by Nagato or Itachi. Well without the tailed beasts he still has Rinnegan and EMS that can own anybody. I believe he's immune to Itachi's genjutsu and knows sharingan powers well. He saved Sasuke from Oonoki's Jinton. And one shot of Kamui to Nagato or Itachi or anybody is 'Goodbye'.
    Again Kakashi did good against Obito because he has Obito's eye which also has kamui ability!

    Also Zetsu shouldn't be underestimated. He can suck your chakra, and in this case he can just turn like you. White/Black Zetsu combo I think can pawn Hidan. Plus Zetsu can use some form of wood style just look how black zetsu dealt with Mizukage Mei and other ninjas. He gave them problems. And since Hidan's weakness is its head then Zetsu's abilities will all be enough to beat Hidan.

    ---------- Post added at 03:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by winterwyrm View Post
    Yes, I doubt that his "izanami" thing he used on kabuto would work on either nagato or obito, but nagato would probably either use his soul suck, chakra drain or black blades on obito, he was shown to be vulnerable to chakra drain by shino, nagato's drain is even better, and even if the blades don't pierce the victim, obito's chakra would be disrupted by them, spoiling his ethereal powers, and allowing nagato to get in a quick soul suck via human realm, additionally he was shown to be weak against continuous explosions in the konan fight, since he can only be ethereal for four minutes max, and nagato can spam an unlimited amount of missiles and lazers via ashura realm.

    Itachi is probably smarter than nagato though, and would probably figure out obito's powers more quickly, but amateratsu was shown to be completely ineffective against obito when the trap itachi set for him in sasuke's eyes failed (that showed that itachi isn't perfect, no sasuke-style plot hax no jutsu for him).

    The only issue I would have with the ranking given above is we really don't know how well kakazu would do against flyers like deidara, I agree that sasori could be the weakest if you don't let him have any puppets (nagato and obito can't have gedo mazo, why would he) but has the potential to be the strongest since he can use each dead body, kabuto style; and I don't think kisame is getting enough love, he can probably take out deidara at least, and probably kakazu honestly I think he could beat itachi if he knows about itachi's illusionary powers, though they would probably get him in the end, take away those one hit ko illusions though, and he would stand a descent chance. Kisame's chakra draining powers have been shown to be incredibly powerful, not so much as nagato, but still nothing to laugh at, and he can use it to completely heal from any injury or disability like nagato as well.
    He was just playing around that time when Shino was sucking his insects and even that Obito just teleported to another area and so left the insects.
    Obito's teleportation and kamui can really beat Nagato. And Sasori for me doesn't have the potential to be the strongest since he was beaten by Lady Chiyo and Sakura who can easily be beaten by guys like Kisame and Deidara.

    Obito's situation in Konan was different for Konan already prepared those massive paper bombs to continue exploding for 10 minutes and missile actions are different.

    And yeah I agree Kisame is powerful and Itachi's Izanami won't work to Obito and Nagato.

  17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  18. #14
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member winterwyrm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Posts
    536
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Akatsuki Powers!!!

    Yes, but obito needs to touch his victim to use kamui, itachi can counter this with susano, meaning he would need to break that first, and he can't teleport someone while ethereal, so he would need to break susanoo the old fashioned way. Also, if he had his six paths, then nagato would be totally unafraid of kamui, but even without, touching him would mean risking the black blades and chakra drain, he can use deva realm to repulse any attempts to get close as well, it only takes one chakra drain to disrupt his kamui followed up by a human realm soul suck to wipe out obito. Remember the prada realm actually doesn't require touching, it creates a field around the user that drains whatever happens, disrupting jutsu and draining chakra from people who wander into it, in addition nagato's taijutsu is superb, with nothing to fear in hand to hand from a samehada-powered kisame and a nine-tails chakra sped up naruto.

    More importantly nagato can just summon his cerberus, hit it to make it reproduce and infinitely spam them at obito if he knows obito's powers, then use asura realm's lasers and missiles to attack from afar preventing obito from ever getting close enough to use kamui.

    Even so I suspect that nagato can probably walk into the mouth of hell king enma and walk out of him in the real world as well, or like walk into his mouth, then have it emerge back from the kamui dimension, but I have no way of knowing that either.

    zetsu is garbage, white zetsu is as slow as a genin, his chakra suck is slow and you can still move when he does it, and black zetsu's low-level mokuton is unimpressive, hidan would probably chop him down like a tree, or just use his ritual over and over, if it was the entire zetsu army though, he would not stand a chance I concede that.

    Edit: Yes, I think we can agree that if obito can use kamui on nagato, he would probably lose, it would come down to whether or not nagato can disrupt that from happening. Obito's pain is not enough! Nagato's pain is far greater than his!!
    Last edited by winterwyrm; May 19, 2013 at 05:04 AM.

  19. #15
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member naruto the best's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    KONOHA
    Country
    Philippines
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    590
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Akatsuki Powers!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by winterwyrm View Post
    Yes, but obito needs to touch his victim to use kamui, itachi can counter this with susano, meaning he would need to break that first, and he can't teleport someone while ethereal, so he would need to break susanoo the old fashioned way. Also, if he had his six paths, then nagato would be totally unafraid of kamui, but even without, touching him would mean risking the black blades and chakra drain, he can use deva realm to repulse any attempts to get close as well, it only takes one chakra drain to disrupt his kamui followed up by a human realm soul suck to wipe out obito. Remember the prada realm actually doesn't require touching, it creates a field around the user that drains whatever happens, disrupting jutsu and draining chakra from people who wander into it, in addition nagato's taijutsu is superb, with nothing to fear in hand to hand from a samehada-powered kisame and a nine-tails chakra sped up naruto.

    More importantly nagato can just summon his cerberus, hit it to make it reproduce and infinitely spam them at obito if he knows obito's powers, then use asura realm's lasers and missiles to attack from afar preventing obito from ever getting close enough to use kamui.

    Even so I suspect that nagato can probably walk into the mouth of hell king enma and walk out of him in the real world as well, or like walk into his mouth, then have it emerge back from the kamui dimension, but I have no way of knowing that either.

    zetsu is garbage, white zetsu is as slow as a genin, his chakra suck is slow and you can still move when he does it, and black zetsu's low-level mokuton is unimpressive, hidan would probably chop him down like a tree, or just use his ritual over and over, if it was the entire zetsu army though, he would not stand a chance I concede that.

    Edit: Yes, I think we can agree that if obito can use kamui on nagato, he would probably lose, it would come down to whether or not nagato can disrupt that from happening. Obito's pain is not enough! Nagato's pain is far greater than his!!
    Yeah I just have a belief that Obito can kamui him at some point and then Obito wins. But actually I'm not counting Nagato or Itachi out for these guys are halla strong and can really give Obito running problems. I just hated though that Obito"s Rinnegan isn't that active. Had Kishimoto shown some remarkable feats of that rinnegan he can do greater things. And in the thread I took out 6 pain's paths Nagato only. Nagato's Gedo Mazou vs Obito's Gedo Mazou this can be blowing awesome!

    We also have black zetsu to help the white in fighting Hidan so zetsu in general can really beat Hidan! Even with just some zetsu clones in the fight (not an army) they would surely have the ability to beat Hidan!

New Reply
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts