Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 587 by BadKarma , Gintama 501 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Akatsuki Powers!!!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member winterwyrm's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Akatsuki Powers!!!

Quote Originally Posted by naruto the best View Post
    Yeah I just have a belief that Obito can kamui him at some point and then Obito wins. But actually I'm not counting Nagato or Itachi out for these guys are halla strong and can really give Obito running problems. I just hated though that Obito"s Rinnegan isn't that active. Had Kishimoto shown some remarkable feats of that rinnegan he can do greater things. And in the thread I took out 6 pain's paths Nagato only. Nagato's Gedo Mazou vs Obito's Gedo Mazou this can be blowing awesome!

We also have black zetsu to help the white in fighting Hidan so zetsu in general can really beat Hidan! Even with just some zetsu clones in the fight (not an army) they would surely have the ability to beat Hidan!
    When I wrote that I was leaning more towards obito's side, but then I just now realized that obito is not immune to gravity even when he is ghosting, in actuality he would probably just succumb to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgQAvszeJoI

Obito can only ghost for four minutes and cannot teleport while doing that, and even if he were to upgrade it so he can turn ethereal forever, this move works eternally, and would keep him there.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member naruto the best's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by winterwyrm View Post
    When I wrote that I was leaning more towards obito's side, but then I just now realized that obito is not immune to gravity even when he is ghosting, in actuality he would probably just succumb to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgQAvszeJoI

Obito can only ghost for four minutes and cannot teleport while doing that, and even if he were to upgrade it so he can turn ethereal forever, this move works eternally, and would keep him there.
    No. Obito can just wait for the opportunity/timing after shinra tensei to teleport. And then he's at Nagato's back and that could be the end. Remember the 5 sec interval that he cannot use the jutsu again and Obito may suck him out.

lol I like the video........

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

No. Obito can just wait for the opportunity/timing after shinra tensei to teleport. And then he's at Nagato's back and that could be the end. Remember the 5 sec interval that he cannot use the jutsu again and Obito may suck him out.

He gets at his back and then what ? He materialize and his soul is sucked immediately, he wait and ST will be in the use again. Just because Nagato\Itachi can't touch him doesn't mean HE can touch them. He sucks them into his Dimension, it's a suicide, because they just beat the life out of him in there.

Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, but it takes a few seconds for him to teleport, and it makes a very distinctive sucking sound due to the air being displaced, this seriously backfired on obito during the minato fight, forcing him to fight face to face from that point on rather than appearing behind him. What's more is that nagato doesn't have to touch you to drain your chakra, it makes that field around him, and yes, as king said, his absorbtion is not instantaneous either, please see 2:26 on this vid:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ubr-DZQ4mM

he can use soul suck in that interval, though chibaku tensei may be a safer option, that takes a while to manifest.

Yeah, I love this game. You should look at it's related vids. The characters are really imba though.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by winterwyrm View Post

That would be 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    He gets at his back and then what ? He materialize and his soul is sucked immediately, he wait and ST will be in the use again. Just because Nagato\Itachi can't touch him doesn't mean HE can touch them. He sucks them into his Dimension, it's a suicide, because they just beat the life out of him in there.
    Just use Izanagi... 10 mins of GOD MODE... Activate Izanagi, jump on his back, warp his arse and then go poof. Does not matter what Nagato does.

Asuming the plot allows it Tobi is just about invincible. Nobody can kill him. Asuming he just feels like running away do this:
    1-Activate Izanagi.
    2-Go solid.
    3-Warp.

Does not matter if he get's hit.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member naruto the best's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

How does Nagato sucks the soul immediately when Obito is at his back?

Obito's teleportation can outrun the 5 sec interval so he cannot use successively other jutsus like Shinra Tensei. Now even if it cannot outrun the 5 sec interval Nagato isn't a sensor so he wouldn't notice that Obito is at his back already and thus blowsuck Nagato.

A suicide? Kakashi was only able to go with Obito because they have the same eyes.
    Seriously if Nagato is sucked he can do nothing there as his attacks wil be useless . It's Obito's-made dimension after all. Again Kakashi should be thankful he has Obito's eye otherwise he's no sweat to Obito.

And if things worsened we still have Izanagi. He may lose an eye but surely a victory is guaranteed.

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post

Just use Izanagi... 10 mins of GOD MODE... Activate Izanagi, jump on his back, warp his arse and then go poof. Does not matter what Nagato does.

Asuming the plot allows it Tobi is just about invincible. Nobody can kill him. Asuming he just feels like running away do this:
    1-Activate Izanagi.
    2-Go solid.
    3-Warp.

Does not matter if he get's hit.
    His God mode didn't stop him from fearing Itachi and Nagato.

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

How does Nagato sucks the soul immediately when Obito is at his back?

Obito's teleportation can outrun the 5 sec interval so he cannot use successively other jutsus like Shinra Tensei. Now even if it cannot outrun the 5 sec interval Nagato isn't a sensor so he wouldn't notice that Obito is at his back already and thus blowsuck Nagato.

A suicide? Kakashi was only able to go with Obito because they have the same eyes.
    Seriously if Nagato is sucked he can do nothing there as his attacks wil be useless . It's Obito's-made dimension after all. Again Kakashi should be thankful he has Obito's eye otherwise he's no sweat to Obito.

And if things worsened we still have Izanagi. He may lose an eye but surely a victory is guaranteed.
    The same way he stopped Bee and Naruto immediately.

Nagato is actually one of the best sensors. Not to mention that the shared vision is more than enough to counter that.

Who said that his abilities don't work in there ? Karin's healing ability worked fine.

Izanagi doesn't guarantee a thing. Danzo is the perfect example.
    Last edited by KingOfNight; May 20, 2013 at 04:58 AM.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@KingOfNight

Quote Quote:
    His God mode didn't stop him from fearing Itachi and Nagato.
    When exacly did he fear those 2? Can you link me?

Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm, I kind of forgot about izanagi, I suppose things would come down to whether or not nagato knew about it, if so he could disrupt kamui, then poke that eye out and do exactly as I said above before obito could use it, but then again I don't think obito needed to use his hand signs to activate it, perhaps he did use them while ghosted, I'm still unconvinced, I think nagato could just disrupt kamui again and again using his chakra drain, it's a field around him that extends about a foot in all directions you see, touch jutsu are effectively removed from the equation

http://www.mangapanda.com/93-427-5/n...apter-422.html

just like when naruto tried to sneak up behind nagato and rasengan him, obito would be in for a surprise, in addition even though izanagi would make him immune to shinra tensei, he would still be instantly blown away, during obito vs konan, we saw that he can't simply fly while ghosted, and so the gravity of shinra tensei (full body version) would still repulse him, then nagato dodges around for five seconds, wash rinse, repeat, then hunt obito down using his rain information jutsu and get him.

He could just protect himself with that again and again for 10 minutes and obito would not be able to do anything no matter his god mode, then obito is down one eye and would be forced to teleport away somewhere leaving nagato dominant over the battlefield.

I concede I forgot about obito's "insurance policy" for nagato to comfortably win he would need the six paths, but then again if he gets his six, then so should obito, and his paths were stronger. It would come down to whether or not nagato can effectively disrupt kamui, like if it turns out obito can use it from a range like kakashi did against deidara.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@winterwyrm

Obito can activate Izanagi before actualy facing Nagato. He has 10 mins of it. 10 mins of God mode even before having to waste his Kamui eye to do it. Then he has 10 more Izanagi minutes in a total of 20 mins of God mode BUT he ends up blind after... I hope he can warp blind back to his hideout to get 2 more eyes.
    Obito also does NOT needs handseals for Izanagi... That is unless he has a 3'th hand as 1 of the 2 he has was already exploded to bits by Konan...

Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

@winterwyrm

Obito can activate Izanagi before actualy facing Nagato. He has 10 mins of it. 10 mins of God mode even before having to waste his Kamui eye to do it. Then he has 10 more Izanagi minutes in a total of 20 mins of God mode BUT he ends up blind after... I hope he can warp blind back to his hideout to get 2 more eyes.
    Obito also does NOT needs handseals for Izanagi... That is unless he has a 3'th hand as 1 of the 2 he has was already exploded to bits by Konan...
    Good point! I forgot his arm was blown off, that could be a game changer, obito would probably just use izanagi, instantly and without hand seals, then keep attacking using kamui from every angle, unafraid of anything pain can do, since everything is a dream to him, (though it is not a dream to the other person) and just keep attacking repeatedly until nagato misses his chakra absorbtion field to disrupt it, and shinra tensei as a last resort, sooner or later he will miss them both, and he can't shoot missiles and lazers behind him forever due to izanagi and his ghosting they would be a non-issue, then kamui connects, and pein is in another world, even though nagato can use soul suck on contact like konan did with her paper bombs, with izanagi active obito can just accept a double-ko and respawn right there, if he runs out of time he has at least dozens of other eyes he can replace his sharingan with and can quickly slip them in using teleportation to exchange his bad eye with a fresh one.

I guess it's obito's win then, but he doesn't have much room for error there, if he makes a mistake or gets cocky, he is done for regardless.

Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

@KingOfNight

Here he self stated that Itachi can kill him. There also that fact that he couldn't do anything about Itachi leaking info's about the Akatsuki.

Here he's shocked that someone can actually delay the "invincible" Pain. Not to mention his inability to command him or his constant flattery of him just to earn his trust.

Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

@KingOfNight

Here's one, see 5:20:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeTkLsrfoNc

He definitely gave those two their due respects, the one he didn't respect was konan, at his peril since he just saw her as a nagato fangirl and nothing more. That was his mistake and it cost him a sharingan.
    Last edited by winterwyrm; May 21, 2013 at 02:13 AM.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Here he self stated that Itachi can kill him. There also that fact that he couldn't do anything about Itachi leaking info's about the Akatsuki.

Here he's shocked that someone can actually delay the "invincible" Pain. Not to mention his inability to command him or his constant flattery of him just to earn his trust.
    So you link me:

1-Tobi stating that if he did not keep some secrets from Itachi he would be dead from that trap.
    2-Second link is with an afirmation of Pein's power...

Where exacly is he fearing Pein or Itachi? You said he "FEARED" those 2... What you linked me its not that... Hell Pein would be invincible especialy because of the SECRET that Tobi knew... Tobi would ignore Pein, warp next to Nagato that is in his bloody weelchair and finish him off... I seriously don't see Tobi fearing anybody from those links...

Pein was actualy taking ORDERS from Tobi...

More of it:

Tobi telling Pein to "get moving":
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-412-16...apter-407.html

How about Tobi stating to Pein that he would NOT accept failure from him:
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/363/17

No way is Tobi fearing Pein.

@winterwyrm

Sry dude I can't view youtube at work :P

PS. Take note he stated Tobi FEARED them and not respected them. Big difference here. I am fully aware Tobi respected them (Itachi more then Nagato).
    Last edited by xXan; May 21, 2013 at 02:46 AM.

Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

@winterwyrm

Sry dude I can't view youtube at work :P

PS. Take note he stated Tobi FEARED them and not respected them. Big difference here. I am fully aware Tobi respected them (Itachi more then Nagato).
    No worries, it's all for fun, and yes, saying he feared them is a stretch, saying that obito fears anyone is unlikely in fact, he keeps madara in line and maintains that he has leverage over him, even though it was madara's plan from the beginning he treats madara as a subordinate.

btw, does anyone else think obito's war mask makes him look a lot like slenderman?
    Last edited by winterwyrm; May 21, 2013 at 03:51 AM.

New Reply
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast