Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 153

Thread: Akatsuki Powers!!!

  1. #31
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nitsthegame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Country
    India
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    345
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Akatsuki Powers!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    Finding out the tricj to kamui doesn't really mean you can beat obito if you don't have the jutsu to counter that attack. Itachi doesn't have any jutsu to defeat obito. He'll be defeated the moment obito suck him to his dimension. And the fact that itachi isn't a sensor, then he's not an issue to obito at all.
    During his fight against kabuto- tachi mentioned one thing: each jutsu has a weakness, locating that weakness was itachi's strength.. so i think itachi is surely above obito


    visit me here

  2. #32
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,228
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Akatsuki Powers!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    So you link me:

    1-Tobi stating that if he did not keep some secrets from Itachi he would be dead from that trap.
    2-Second link is with an afirmation of Pein's power...

    Where exacly is he fearing Pein or Itachi? You said he "FEARED" those 2... What you linked me its not that... Hell Pein would be invincible especialy because of the SECRET that Tobi knew... Tobi would ignore Pein, warp next to Nagato that is in his bloody weelchair and finish him off... I seriously don't see Tobi fearing anybody from those links...
    No please. Spare me your useless battle scenarios. He stated that Itachi could kill him. Thus, hiding secrets from him in fear for his life.

    Quote Quote:
    Pein was actualy taking ORDERS from Tobi...

    More of it:

    Tobi telling Pein to "get moving":
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-412-16...apter-407.html

    How about Tobi stating to Pein that he would NOT accept failure from him:
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/363/17

    No way is Tobi fearing Pein.
    How about him saying "OUR goals will be accomplished" ?

    How about Obito begging him to join forces with him and making lies mixed with flattery ?

    How about Kishimoto saying that Nagato was taking orders from no one ?

    As always, your ability to deny facts is astonishing.

  3. #33
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,011
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Akatsuki Powers!!!

    @KingOfNight

    Quote Quote:
    No please. Spare me your useless battle scenarios. He stated that Itachi could kill him. Thus, hiding secrets from him in fear for his life.
    What battle scenarios? Are you freaking kidding me?
    Tobi keeping secrets from Itachi is not him fearing Itachi... Its him acting SMART. If you are prudent, keep secrets and keep an eye on a potencial enemy this does NOT mean you fear him.. It means you respect him enough to defend yourself vs said enemy. Also the fact that x can kill you it does not mean you are afraid of him...

    Quote Quote:
    How about him saying "OUR goals will be accomplished" ?
    How exacly is Tobi aparently having similar goals with Nagato and pstating lies is relevan to him fearing Nagato or not?

    Quote Quote:
    How about Obito begging him to join forces with him and making lies mixed with flattery ?
    Its Tobi acting like a smart man and grabing powerful people to join his cause to achive his goals. Also its Tobi who needs Nagato and his eyes for the resurection plan...

    Seriously what does this have to do with him fearing or not Nagato? Him using Nagato does not mean he fears him... Nagato was a excelent tool.

    Quote Quote:
    How about Kishimoto saying that Nagato was taking orders from no one ?
    And where exacly did this happen? Where exacly has Kishi made the claim that Nagato takes orders from no one? I actualy gave you a LINK where TOBI ORDERED him to go get the Kyuubi and telling him he is NOT going to accept him failing at his task...

    Seriously read Tobi here:
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/363/17
    Stating Nagato is THEIR leader and not HIS...

    Nagato making the praise that even Jman could have won if he would have known his secrets:
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/383/13
    Tobi has complete info and the ability to port right next to Nagato at any time...

    NAGATO HIMSELD STATING TOBI ORDERED HIM:
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/383/14
    So Tobi ordered him and told him that he would not accept failure from Pein and then later NAGATO HIMSELF admiting he was ORDERED....




    Quote Quote:
    As always, your ability to deny facts is astonishing.
    lol what? You have no facts to beging with so fact facts am i suposed to even deny?
    Last edited by xXan; May 21, 2013 at 04:58 AM.

  4. #34
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,228
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Akatsuki Powers!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    @KingOfNight



    What battle scenarios? Are you freaking kidding me?
    Tobi keeping secrets from Itachi is not him fearing Itachi... Its him acting SMART. If you are prudent, keep secrets and keep an eye on a potencial enemy this does NOT mean you fear him.. It means you respect him enough to defend yourself vs said enemy. Also the fact that x can kill you it does not mean you are afraid of him...



    How exacly is Tobi aparently having similar goals with Nagato and pstating lies is relevan to him fearing Nagato or not?



    Its Tobi acting like a smart man and grabing powerful people to join his cause to achive his goals. Also its Tobi who needs Nagato and his eyes for the resurection plan...

    Seriously what does this have to do with him fearing or not Nagato?
    I guess I should have been more clear. I didn't expect the word "fear" to be taken to literally. What I meant is that he acknowledges his inferiority to those people. When someone is in your way and you can't do anything about it, you're technically afraid of stopping him.

    Quote Quote:
    And where exacly did this happen? Where exacly has Kishi made the claim that Nagato takes orders from no one? I actualy gave you a LINK where TOBI ORDERED him to go get the Kyuubi and telling him he is NOT going to accept him failing at his task...

    Seriously read Tobi here:
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/363/17
    Stating Nagato is THEIR leader and not HIS...
    What was shown can be interpreted in different ways. Kishimot stated that in the Character Relation Charts. I'm not sure why many times do I have to say this, but he stated that they are mere collaborators. No one is leading the other.

    I never said he was Obito's leader. I simply said he wasn't anyone else's subordinate.

  5. #35
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,011
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Akatsuki Powers!!!

    @KingOfNight

    Quote Quote:
    I guess I should have been more clear. I didn't expect the word "fear" to be taken to literally. What I meant is that he acknowledges his inferiority to those people. When someone is in your way and you can't do anything about it, you're technically afraid of stopping him.
    He never admited to be inferior to them. He admited that Itachi was a man that could kill him but that does not mean Tobi is inferior to him. The posibility (and the actualy failed part) of killing someone does not put you above said man. Itachi was a man that Tobi was at best apprehensive about.

    Tobi proved he could handle Itachi. Itachi died, he got Sasuke and Itachi's last effort to stop Tobi failed.

    Quote Quote:
    What was shown can be interpreted in different ways. Kishimot stated that in the Character Relation Charts. I'm not sure why many times do I have to say this, but he stated that they are mere collaborators. No one is leading the other.

    I never said he was Obito's leader. I simply said he wasn't anyone else's subordinate.
    Then interpret differently this (i edited in the other post before you posted this):

    Tobi ordering Nagato and stating he would NOT accept him to fail. He also made it CLEAR Nagato was the OTHERS leader and NOT his:
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/363/17

    Then here Nagato HIMSELF stating he was ORDERED:
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/383/14

    This has 1 and 1 interpretation alone. Tobi ordered Nagato. He also made it clear he is NOT his leader and the fact that he is NOT going to accept failure from him. The only explanation for one to be ordered about is if one is the subordonate of the other.

  6. #36
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,228
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Akatsuki Powers!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    @KingOfNight
    He never admited to be inferior to them. He admited that Itachi was a man that could kill him but that does not mean Tobi is inferior to him. The posibility (and the actualy failed part) of killing someone does not put you above said man. Itachi was a man that Tobi was at best apprehensive about.

    Tobi proved he could handle Itachi. Itachi died, he got Sasuke and Itachi's last effort to stop Tobi failed.

    Quote Quote:
    Then interpret differently this (i edited in the other post before you posted this):

    Tobi ordering Nagato and stating he would NOT accept him to fail. He also made it CLEAR Nagato was the OTHERS leader and NOT his:
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/363/17

    Then here Nagato HIMSELF stating he was ORDERED:
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/383/14

    This has 1 and 1 interpretation alone. Tobi ordered Nagato. He also made it clear he is NOT his leader and the fact that he is NOT going to accept failure from him. The only explanation for one to be ordered about is if one is the subordonate of the other
    And once more, I never said he was Obito's leader. It's just that he wasn't his subordinate.
    Last edited by KingOfNight; May 21, 2013 at 07:37 AM.

  7. #37
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,011
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Akatsuki Powers!!!

    @KingOfNight

    How about instead of posting that facepalm you actualy present arguments eh? Unfortunatly for you the manga actualy showed what i said there....

    Quote Quote:
    And once more, I never said he was Obito's leader. It's just that he wasn't his subordinate.
    And once again Tobi was giving ORDERS and Nagato was FOLLOWING them... What exacly is Nagato if not his subordinate? Hell Tobi was even stating he would not accept a failure from him...

  8. #38
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member naruto the best's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    KONOHA
    Country
    Philippines
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    590
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Akatsuki Powers!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    His God mode didn't stop him from fearing Itachi and Nagato.

    ---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------



    The same way he stopped Bee and Naruto immediately.

    Nagato is actually one of the best sensors. Not to mention that the shared vision is more than enough to counter that.

    Who said that his abilities don't work in there ? Karin's healing ability worked fine.

    Izanagi doesn't guarantee a thing. Danzo is the perfect example.

    Karin's healing ability will always work in the same way that any person's ability will work in his dimension. But how can he touch Obito when Obito is outside and he is in Obito's dimension? Can he Shinra Tensei him? Even if he does his jutsus there he won't be able to touch Obito. No matter what he does in Obito's dimension it will always be futile. Nagato can't go outside unlike kakashi who has Obito's kamui.

    Furthermore, Obito once stated that unlike Danzo, his Izanagi is a perfect Izanagi.

    ---------- Post added at 07:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post



    And once more, I never said he was Obito's leader. It's just that he wasn't his subordinate.

    http://www.endless-naruto.com/manga/...?id=453&page=9

    Here Obito clearly stated that Pain is one of his subordinates.

    Even Minato admitted during his conversation to Naruto that Pain was probably used/manipulated by the 'Masked Man'. Naruto then said how can someone as strong as Pain got controlled. And Minato replied that the 'Masked Man' may be using him because of his grudge with Konoha. Clearly Pain/Nagato was Obito's subordinates.

  9. #39
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,228
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Akatsuki Powers!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    @KingOfNight

    How about instead of posting that facepalm you actualy present arguments eh? Unfortunatly for you the manga actualy showed what i said there....
    How about showing it then instead of stating how unfortunate I'm ? I have no need to present an argument, there is just one of them simple manga facts.

    Quote Quote:
    And once again Tobi was giving ORDERS and Nagato was FOLLOWING them... What exacly is Nagato if not his subordinate? Hell Tobi was even stating he would not accept a failure from him...
    Doesn't matter. Battle strategists also give the commanders orders from time to time. Him begging Nagato to join, Nagato having different plans and Kishimoto himself stating that is more than enough.

  10. #40
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member naruto the best's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    KONOHA
    Country
    Philippines
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    590
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Akatsuki Powers!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto the best View Post
    Karin's healing ability will always work in the same way that any person's ability will work in his dimension. But how can he touch Obito when Obito is outside and he is in Obito's dimension? Can he Shinra Tensei him? Even if he does his jutsus there he won't be able to touch Obito. No matter what he does in Obito's dimension it will always be futile. Nagato can't go outside unlike kakashi who has Obito's kamui.

    Furthermore, Obito once stated that unlike Danzo, his Izanagi is a perfect Izanagi.

    ---------- Post added at 07:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 AM ----------



    http://www.endless-naruto.com/manga/...?id=453&page=9
    Chaper 453 page 9

    Here Obito clearly stated that Pain is one of his subordinates.

    Even Minato admitted during his conversation to Naruto that Pain was probably used/manipulated by the 'Masked Man'. Naruto then said how can someone as strong as Pain got controlled. And Minato replied that the 'Masked Man' may be using him because of his grudge with Konoha. Clearly Pain/Nagato was Obito's subordinates.
    EDIT..............

  11. #41
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,549
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Akatsuki Powers!!!

    i think kisame could take most of the akatsuki

    nagato is too immobile and kisame would know his secret so the 6 paths wouldnt work

    i would say

    itachi
    kisami
    tobi
    nagato
    deidra
    konan
    sasori
    kakazu
    hidan
    zetzu

  12. #42
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,228
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Akatsuki Powers!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto the best View Post
    Karin's healing ability will always work in the same way that any person's ability will work in his dimension. But how can he touch Obito when Obito is outside and he is in Obito's dimension? Can he Shinra Tensei him? Even if he does his jutsus there he won't be able to touch Obito. No matter what he does in Obito's dimension it will always be futile. Nagato can't go outside unlike kakashi who has Obito's kamui.

    Furthermore, Obito once stated that unlike Danzo, his Izanagi is a perfect Izanagi.
    But he won't likely die in there like that. Beside, Nagato isn't likely to be sucked into his dimension anyway. Seeing as Obito have to grab him for a certain amount of time.

    Izanagi, mastered or not, doesn't matter too much.

    Quote Quote:
    http://www.endless-naruto.com/manga/...?id=453&page=9

    Here Obito clearly stated that Pain is one of his subordinates.

    Even Minato admitted during his conversation to Naruto that Pain was probably used/manipulated by the 'Masked Man'. Naruto then said how can someone as strong as Pain got controlled. And Minato replied that the 'Masked Man' may be using him because of his grudge with Konoha. Clearly Pain/Nagato was Obito's subordinates.
    He also said he was the one who had Yahiko create the Akatsuki.

    What he thought is his own thought. Konan stated that Nagato never worked under Obito, and Kishimoto stated they were collaborators. Don't dig too much into it.

    Manipulated, yes. Controlled ? No.

  13. #43
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,011
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Akatsuki Powers!!!

    @KingOfNight

    Quote Quote:
    How about showing it then instead of stating how unfortunate I'm ? I have no need to present an argument, there is just one of them simple manga facts.
    Then present this manga facts with arguments and LINKS to the manga. Stop with the nonsese. I don't care what you think you have to the point you present them.

    Quote Quote:
    Doesn't matter. Battle strategists also give the commanders orders from time to time. Him begging Nagato to join, Nagato having different plans and Kishimoto himself stating that is more than enough.
    1- Link me to where Kishi made this claim. Go right ahead. Show me Kishimoto claiming this. Then when we have this afirmation we can debate on it.
    2- The entire crap you posted there is strawman arguments and completly ridiculos. Nagato taking orders from Tobi is a clear sign of him ending up a subordonate of Tobi. You are refusing on screen manga evidence.
    Last edited by xXan; May 21, 2013 at 09:00 AM.

  14. #44
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,228
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Akatsuki Powers!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    @KingOfNight



    Then present this manga facts with arguments and LINKS to the manga. Stop with the nonsese. I don't care what you think you have to the point you present them.
    I already gave you the link. Obito stated Itachi can kill him. It's simple as that. Now, how about you show me where Obito "proved he can handle Itachi." I'm excited to see that.

    Quote Quote:
    1- Link me to where Kishi made this claim. Go right ahead. Show me Kishimoto claiming this. Then when we have this afirmation we can debate on it.
    2- The entire crap you posted there is strawman arguments and completly ridiculos. Nagato taking orders from Tobi is a clear sign of him ending up a subordonate of Tobi. You are refusing on screen manga evidence.
    Here. Scroll down to the character relationship chart.

    Nagato taking orders can mean different things. You're sad denial of clear statements in the manga as well as from Kishimoto himself is nothing new to be honest. What is clearly stated > What is shown. Because what is shown can mean different things. What is stated is just as it is.

  15. #45
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member naruto the best's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    KONOHA
    Country
    Philippines
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    590
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Akatsuki Powers!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    But he won't likely die in there like that. Beside, Nagato isn't likely to be sucked into his dimension anyway. Seeing as Obito have to grab him for a certain amount of time.

    Izanagi, mastered or not, doesn't matter too much.



    He also said he was the one who had Yahiko create the Akatsuki.

    What he thought is his own thought. Konan stated that Nagato never worked under Obito, and Kishimoto stated they were collaborators. Don't dig too much into it.

    Manipulated, yes. Controlled ? No.
    When you manipulate someone aren't you controlling him.?
    Nagato was following orders from Obito which clearly signifies he was a follower
    . He just changed at the last moment because of touching sentiments with Naruto.

    When Obito used Izanagi against Konan it was an instant boom. The same may happen with Nagato. He may be thinking he killed Obito with an attack then boom at the back. That's how fast things can erupt. His izanagi is enhanced that we didn't see him perform hand seals only the flashing of his eye. MInato is the only one who can evade Kamui because of FTG.

New Reply
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts