Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 153

Thread: Akatsuki Powers!!!

  1. #91
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,381
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Akatsuki Powers!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    Anime has nothing to do with this. Not in the least.



    I was the one who started it ? Then explain this :



    YOU were the one who started this with your hypocrisy.



    If they do exist, then why don't you link them ?

    Nagato said they were both Shinobi who were being used. He NEVER said that they both were used by Obito.



    So you expect me to go through 600 chapters looking for a statement that I know full well it doesn't exist ? It's about time you admit your lies. You lied and you were caught, and now to make it seem like you didn't lie, you ask me to look for it knowing full well that I'm never gonna find it because it's a lie ?



    Later, eh ? So now you attempt to run away without admitting your lies ?



    The boy who cried wolf has nothing on you...
    Okay. Fayn.

    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c607/9.html


    You said "Nagato said they were both Shinobi who were being used. He NEVER said that they both were used by Obito."

    But look here

    Nagato said that " In the end, we both ended up being used" " Thanks to our Uncommonly powerful eye techniques" Meaning, they're both being used because of their powerful eye techniques. But By who? by ninja system? Danzo? Konohamaru? Or it's obito, the masked man? ofcourse, that's obito for sure.

    So, is that enough? or you're still going to deny this obvious fact?

    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v57/c539/5.html

  2. #92
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,202
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Akatsuki Powers!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    Okay. Fayn.

    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c607/9.html


    You said "Nagato said they were both Shinobi who were being used. He NEVER said that they both were used by Obito."

    But look here

    Nagato said that " In the end, we both ended up being used" " Thanks to our Uncommonly powerful eye techniques" Meaning, they're both being used because of their powerful eye techniques. But By who? by ninja system? Danzo? Konohamaru? Or it's obito, the masked man? ofcourse, that's obito for sure.

    So, is that enough? or you're still going to deny this obvious fact?

    http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v57/c539/5.html
    Did you read my posts properly ? If not, I quote them for you with highlights :

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    If you don't have a manga scan showing that Itachi was being manipulated by Obito
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    In what way did Nagato say that Itachi was being used by Obito ?
    I have no doubt that Nagato was used by Obito, my point the whole time was that ITACHI wasn't being manipulated. Nagato statement meant that they both were being used but he never said it was by the same person. Nagato was used by Obito. Itachi on the other hand was used by Konoha.

    Now, that's not really the part you lied about. What I really wish to see is where did you get this statement :

    Quote Originally Posted by marshall313 View Post
    Obito : nagato you didn't know my entire plan at all.
    Oh, I really want to know where that came from

  3. #93
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member naruto the best's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    KONOHA
    Country
    Philippines
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    590
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Akatsuki Powers!!!

    Should Obito be dropped in the top 3 now with his performance against Kakashi???... or still at top 3 but just below Itachi and Nagato?

  4. #94
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Country
    Croatia
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,936
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Akatsuki Powers!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto the best View Post
    Should Obito be dropped in the top 3 now with his performance against Kakashi???... or still at top 3 but just below Itachi and Nagato?
    His spot stays the same simply because Kakashi has Kamui's advantage with Obito. It's the only thing saving him. Without Kamui, Kakashi would probably end up like he did against Itachi.

  5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  6. #95
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Country
    Philippines
    Posts
    33
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Akatsuki Powers!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    His spot stays the same simply because Kakashi has Kamui's advantage with Obito. It's the only thing saving him. Without Kamui, Kakashi would probably end up like he did against Itachi.
    agreed
    it was his kamui that he able to hold his ground against obito

  7. #96
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,617
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Akatsuki Powers!!!

    Obito falls to the next to last spot. Obito has only sharingan his wood style and rinnengan is....... Broken.lol

  8. #97
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Country
    Pakistan
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,120
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Akatsuki Powers!!!

    Just checked the intial list ... Isn't Sasori waaaaaaaayyyyy underrated ???

  9. #98
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member naruto the best's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    KONOHA
    Country
    Philippines
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    590
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Akatsuki Powers!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark blood View Post
    Just checked the intial list ... Isn't Sasori waaaaaaaayyyyy underrated ???
    .It's not that he's too underrated...It's just that I believe guys above him can beat him given their respective arsenal....

  10. #99
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,202
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Akatsuki Powers!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto the best View Post
    .It's not that he's too underrated...It's just that I believe guys above him can beat him given their respective arsenal....
    But Deidara acknowledged Sasori to be stronger than him, soooooo ?

  11. #100
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member naruto the best's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    KONOHA
    Country
    Philippines
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    590
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Akatsuki Powers!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    But Deidara acknowledged Sasori to be stronger than him, soooooo ?
    It's not about words..We base the battle according to their abilities...Deidara will destroy those puppets and he has complete arsenal to rock up Sasori...I'm done debating about this before..so...

  12. #101
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,202
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Akatsuki Powers!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto the best View Post
    It's not about words..We base the battle according to their abilities...Deidara will destroy those puppets and he has complete arsenal to rock up Sasori...I'm done debating about this before..so...
    Well, if you wanna be that guy who always disagrees with the Manga facts, then...sure.

  13. #102
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Fighting for the Living
    Country
    The Wall
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,819
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Akatsuki Powers!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    Well, if you wanna be that guy who always disagrees with the Manga facts, then...sure.
    A character's opinion has nothing to do with facts, as opinions themselves are not facts.

    Case and point. Kisame believed Jiraiya was capable of fighting and possibly defeating him and Itachi. Frankly Jiraiya would have his ass handed to him by Itachi alone, never mind with a monster like Kisame fighting by his side.

    Things in the manga change drastically. Hiruzen was once called the God of Shinobi and the strongest Hokage by Iruka, now that title rest on Hashirama's shoulders and rightfully so after seeing what he is capable of.

    Sasori was Deidara's partner and Deidara respected him as his Senpai. He saw him as his superior because he was not only older but more accomplished. Deidara was 19 or 20 years old, Sasori was in his 30's if I'm not mistaken. Not to mention, Sasori is the one responsible for killing the Third Kazekage. Deidara's biggest accomplishment prior to besting Gaara in battle was getting his ass owned by Itachi.

    Sasori and Deidara's relationship is much different than say, Itachi and Kisame's, where their was no superior person in the partnership.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

  14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  15. #103
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,202
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Akatsuki Powers!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    A character's opinion has nothing to do with facts, as opinions themselves are not facts.

    Case and point. Kisame believed Jiraiya was capable of fighting and possibly defeating him and Itachi. Frankly Jiraiya would have his ass handed to him by Itachi alone, never mind with a monster like Kisame fighting by his side.

    Things in the manga change drastically. Hiruzen was once called the God of Shinobi and the strongest Hokage by Iruka, now that title rest on Hashirama's shoulders and rightfully so after seeing what he is capable of.

    Sasori was Deidara's partner and Deidara respected him as his Senpai. He saw him as his superior because he was not only older but more accomplished. Deidara was 19 or 20 years old, Sasori was in his 30's if I'm not mistaken. Not to mention, Sasori is the one responsible for killing the Third Kazekage. Deidara's biggest accomplishment prior to besting Gaara in battle was getting his ass owned by Itachi.

    Sasori and Deidara's relationship is much different than say, Itachi and Kisame's, where their was no superior person in the partnership.
    Characters don't have a mind of their own to give opinions, if they say something then it's just another Manga fact. Hiruzen's title was retconned, doesn't mean it was just a false opinion from Iruka. We have no shit of an idea on how Itachi and Kisame could handle Jiraiya, so we quit it. Because we believe Itachi can beat his ass, doesn't mean he could. So let's just leave this be and not dive too deep into it.

    If we go by the logic of "Characters opinion is not a fact." Then Kakashi's Kamui didn't become 3 times stronger with the Kyuubi's chakra, Juubito isn't stronger than Hashirama, Hashirama isn't God of Shinobi, Hashirama isn't > Gokages and the list could go on forever.

  16. #104
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Fighting for the Living
    Country
    The Wall
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,819
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Akatsuki Powers!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    Characters don't have a mind of their own to give opinions, if they say something then it's just another Manga fact. Hiruzen's title was retconned, doesn't mean it was just a false opinion from Iruka. We have no shit of an idea on how Itachi and Kisame could handle Jiraiya, so we quit it. Because we believe Itachi can beat his ass, doesn't mean he could. So let's just leave this be and not dive too deep into it.

    If we go by the logic of "Characters opinion is not a fact." Then Kakashi's Kamui didn't become 3 times stronger with the Kyuubi's chakra, Juubito isn't stronger than Hashirama, Hashirama isn't God of Shinobi, Hashirama isn't > Gokages and the list could go on forever.
    That's now how things work.

    Kakashi's opinion relating to ninjutsu is an expert opinion. He is talking about his own jutsu, talking about something he has first hand knowledge of. Not to mention he is a genius and one of the foremost experts on ninjutsu and jutsu in general on the planet. Again, there is a difference.

    Iruka wasn't even alive to see Hashirama fight, nor was he on the battlefield for all of Hiruzen's fights. His opinion thus isn't one of an expert.

    Kisame likewise never saw Jiraiya fight, nor did he know Itachi was capable of summoning a Gundam with an unbeatable defense and sealing sword.

    Believe it or not, much of the Sannin's reputation is unwarranted, considering their name comes from a fight in which they lost, and lost badly might I add, not to mention on a simple level of feats, Jiraiya isn't even the greatest of the 3. Their greatest powers were not realized until after they were named. And make no mistake about it, Kisame and Itachi combined are clearly stronger than Jiraiya. To think otherwise is simple ignorance or bias.

    When author's create stories they create characters to flesh out a universe. In a work of fiction such as comic book there is no narrator to give us facts, thus we are presented with characters giving us details. Not all of those details are accurate. Of course Kishi has rectonned this, but that doesn't take away from the fact that the words coming out of a characters mouth aren't always %100 accurate. This has been proven time and time again in this manga.
    Last edited by Delbi; August 03, 2013 at 08:57 PM.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

  17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  18. #105
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,202
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Akatsuki Powers!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    That's now how things work.

    Kakashi's opinion relating to ninjutsu is an expert opinion. He is talking about his own jutsu, talking about something he has first hand knowledge of. Not to mention he is a genius and one of the foremost experts on ninjutsu and jutsu in general on the planet. Again, there is a difference.

    Iruka wasn't even alive to see Hashirama fight, nor was he on the battlefield for all of Hiruzen's fights. His opinion thus isn't one of an expert.

    Kisame likewise never saw Jiraiya fight, nor did he know Itachi was capable of summoning a Gundam with an unbeatable defense and sealing sword.

    Believe it or not, much of the Sannin's reputation is unwarranted, considering their name comes from a fight in which they lost, and lost badly might I add, not to mention on a simple level of feats, Jiraiya isn't even the greatest of the 3. Their greatest powers were not realized until after they were named. And make no mistake about it, Kisame and Itachi combined are clearly stronger than Jiraiya. To think otherwise is simple ignorance or bias.

    When author's create stories they create characters to flesh out a universe. In a work of fiction such as comic book there is no narrator to give us facts, thus we are presented with characters giving us details. Not all of those details are accurate. Of course Kishi has rectonned this, but that doesn't take away from the fact that the words coming out of a characters mouth aren't always %100 accurate. This has been proven time and time again in this manga.
    No, what I said up there is exactly how it works. Passing off a statement as a characters opinion is completely...wrong. Iruka said "The third was SAID to be the strongest." Which is obviously supposed to deliver it as a manga fact. And it doesn't help your argument that this exact statement was made in them Databooks. So it's just a retcon not a "characters opinion." Characters don't have opinions, it's just the author speaking through them. At this rate, we might as well pass everything as a characters opinion.

    Quote Quote:
    And make no mistake about it, Kisame and Itachi combined are clearly stronger than Jiraiya. To think otherwise is simple ignorance or bias.
    No, it's just not thinking too deep into things. Ignorance or bias is honestly passing a statement one doesn't like as a characters opinion, while keeping another as an expert's opinion.If we aren't supposed to take characters words, then what are we supposed to take ? The readers words ?

    You know, here's an example from a game (and there's no spoilers by the way):
    Spoiler show


    And it's true, why the fuck question an character from a manga ? There will never be a legit reason.
    Last edited by KingOfNight; August 03, 2013 at 09:27 PM.

New Reply
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts