Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2) , Gintama 509 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Who will be revived?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member naruto the best's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who will be revived?

Quote Originally Posted by Xrayz0r View Post
    Fairly obvious now that Obito is going to be redeemed.

Also fairly obvious that Obito never planned to sacrifice his life. If he's dead, there's not gonna be an imaginary Rin. Not like Madara cares about making a fake Rin without Obito around anyway. So the moment Naruto converted Nagato, that was it for Madara. He's done.

So then Obito is left with a rinne tensei. Will he revive Minato, as a means of saying sorry, Kushiha, or someone else?
    Well there is a slight chance that he gets changed but I am not in favor with the idea of reviving Minato or Kushina. I don't favor him to change though .I want him to be a villain until he dies. We have so much of that 'super villain changed by a man; - Gaara. Nagato, etc.

Let Naruto take care of himself for the futute. And let the dead persons reamin in peace after the war. (The kages are edo)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member marshall313's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by YEEKUZA View Post
    if anyone is going to talk it has to be Kakashi, because Kakashi knows him on an even more intimate level than Minato. I don't think Minato has any say to change his student's opinion on peace, as Minato is also a puppet of the ninja system. Obito is somewhat manipulated by Madara but not entirely so as it was because Rin died which made him believe the current state the Ninja, or the world would never be at peace (willingly). Obito came back to Madara because he took on a personal mission of wanting to create peace. Madara's influence on Obito is not as great as you may think, look at his speech when he said he never viewed Madara as an ally or w/e.

the recent chapter also shows Kakashi looking serious (death look) and utilizing his sharingan + chidori with his eyes dead set on killing Obito to pay respect to Obito's old view+personality

you think Obito is gonna be like "oh, hey, calm down I get your point, i'm on your side now!"
    No. That's not exactly my point. You forgetting something that the one who used the rinne tensei will die. And this thread is all about obito if he'll betray madara like nagato and resurrect anyone who has been killed in this war or his sensei.

Quite honestly, I want obito to be killed by kakashi. That man doesn't deserve to live. But we can't take into consideration that obito will sacrifice his life for the ninja world after seeing or talking to minato. Just like nagato, he killed his master, but still, jiraiya is one of the reason on why he sacrificed his life. So maybe it goes the same to obito. Maybe minato will be the reason also for sacrificing his life.

And the fact that obito was bound to be killed anyway. Not unless he had another plan for the juubi and become a jinchuuriki.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brill's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

No one. Kishi overtplayedf Rinna Tensei in the Pain Arc. He won't make the same mistake twice. Obito is going to die in that dimensional space and never save anyone.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

I just can't believe Kishi would leave Neji dead... I just can't belive that.... I am sure some magic is going to be used for him to get ressurected...

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2