Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Part Three Naruto

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member naruto the best's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Part Three Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Heaven 0 View Post
    Well there could be a time skip again and then Naruto could be a hokage in the epilogue,if there'll ever be one,but right now i don't think so.He'd better travel around the world and get to know people and the world better and gather more knowledge like Jiraya did.This is just my opinion anyway.
    Thanks for the opinion. I appreciate it!.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member darkprince0521's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Heaven 0 View Post
    Power alone doesn't make one a hokage.Kakashi would be the next hokage imo.
    Naruto has more than brute power, don't you think? he is inspiring the whole Shinobi world by himself, i think that alone is enough for a leader; the be the inspiration for people. for political purpose, Naruto isn't a slouch there. the relation with Suna is strong because of Gaara who solely is influenced by Naruto. he has the trust of Raikage, thus the friendship with Kumo; may be with Iwa also.

if Kakashi becomes hokage, he doesn't have the power to backup the position; neither he is charismatic like Naruto.
    Naruto Forever

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member liductan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by darkprince0521 View Post
    if Kakashi becomes hokage, he doesn't have the power to backup the position; neither he is charismatic like Naruto.
    Naruto could just be his back up..Seriously, if he can utilize naruto's powers effectively and efficiently . Then he'll be fine..
    I have a black-belt in sarcasm, a degree in smartass and experienced in Bitch. Yep, I am damn ninja..

---you have been warned..

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brill's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

There's no point to a part three because there are no story arcs that go past this war. Besides, Kishi is working onto a new project. This is it for Naruto.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member darkprince0521's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by liductan View Post
    Naruto could just be his back up..Seriously, if he can utilize naruto's powers effectively and efficiently . Then he'll be fine..
    then why Naruto can't have others to advice him for decisions? it is easier than to be depended on someone at the battlefield, and that's why the advisers are for.

and what about the power to drive others? certainly you don't suggest Kakashi using Naruto as a backup there as well... in that case it will be Naruto doing everything for Kakashi; so why can't he be it himself?

oh, and on thread topic, i hope that this manga ends soon....
    Naruto Forever

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto the best View Post
    what about konohamaru stepping the new show?
    I can see why some people would want that, but I think it's too much in the same time-period as the current series. If you skip 3 years ahead, Konohamaru won't have exceptional room to grow. He has already learned the rasengan and such.

Maybe 12 years from this point in the series, focusing on Asuma's child, having Shikamaru as sensei, his cousin Konohamaru having an important role, as well as Naruto the Hokage. But it should focus on a whole new story, perhaps related to Asuma. A new (non-shinobi) threat. Or maybe a shinobi enemy in the form of a new village/ or defectors from the peaceful co-existence that Naruto has created. That young and still fragile peace. Anyway, something that does not revolve around Jinchuriki and powerful legendary shinobi (since we have that already in Naruto) would be a refreshing take on the universe.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member liductan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by darkprince0521 View Post
    then why Naruto can't have others to advice him for decisions? it is easier than to be depended on someone at the battlefield, and that's why the advisers are for.

and what about the power to drive others? certainly you don't suggest Kakashi using Naruto as a backup there as well... in that case it will be Naruto doing everything for Kakashi; so why can't he be it himself?

oh, and on thread topic, i hope that this manga ends soon....
    It was merely a suggestion..It could either way..what you wrote works too.. and I agree please end this manga..kish
    I have a black-belt in sarcasm, a degree in smartass and experienced in Bitch. Yep, I am damn ninja..

---you have been warned..

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2