Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 by cnet128 , Gintama 509 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The good or bad Sasuke, which one?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member naruto the best's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

The good or bad Sasuke, which one?

Which would you like in general?

The bad Sasuke who wants revenge and wants to kick people's asses

or

the good one where he's coming now?

Which also do you think he'll gain more awesome and great powers?

With great hatred Sasuke (as what Obito counted to had contributed much to increase of his powers) or the one who would want to suffice his brother's ambition?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schabrak's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The good or bad Sasuke, which one?

I prefer the one during the Zabuza arc, all the rest, good and bad, can stay wherever they are. A traitor is a traitor and whatever he's doing now was caused through twists and more twists. so I can hardly accept that as good story telling anymore.

Does he need more than he already has? It would be time to see whatever he has gained after Sasuke got the EMS.
    The bad one, that wants to kick peoples ass? You mean the psychopath that wanted to anihilate a whole village of innocent people. As always, anybody rooting for that one has a screw loose.

Lastly, what do you think? Don't just throw those questions into the room without offering your own point of view.-_-
    Last edited by Schabrak; May 19, 2013 at 09:09 AM.
    Twitter - Firm but Fair

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Roman's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

I want him to turn good, but that's almost impossible. Itachi-farce scarred him for life and he'd definitely get some diagnosis if he went to a shrink. He inherited the will to protect the village and the future peace, but will he ever be the same? No, definitely not. Maybe, just maybe, if he gets a jailfree card, a compensation for saving the world.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Schabrak View Post
    I prefer the one during the Zabuza arc, all the rest, good and bad, can stay wherever they are. A traitor is a traitor and whatever he's doing now was caused through twists and more twists. so I can hardly accept that as good story telling anymore.

Does he need more than he already has? It would be time to see whatever he has gained after Sasuke got the EMS.
    The bad one, that wants to kick peoples ass? You mean the psychopath that wanted to anihilate a whole village of innocent people. As always, anybody rooting for that one has a screw loose.

Lastly, what do you think? Don't just throw those questions into the room without offering your own point of view.-_-
    Oh well sorry. Just asking.

Actually to be honest I want that badass Sasuke. I'm disappointed with 'his change of heart" that I may not be able to see his final fight with Naruto. If he changes his heart I hoped to see it in his final battle with Naruto.
    Last edited by naruto the best; May 19, 2013 at 09:41 AM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Knightmare of heaven 0's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

We haven't seen much of the "new" Sasuke,except that he apologised to Karin and looked "different".He didn't look cold as he was in the past,so im going to wait and see

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Heaven 0 View Post
    We haven't seen much of the "new" Sasuke,except that he apologised to Karin and looked "different".He didn't look cold as he was in the past,so im going to wait and see
    Just want to ask, if Sasuke really has changed his heart then would there still be a potential for their final fight to happen?

---------- Post added at 08:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    I want him to turn good, but that's almost impossible. Itachi-farce scarred him for life and he'd definitely get some diagnosis if he went to a shrink. He inherited the will to protect the village and the future peace, but will he ever be the same? No, definitely not. Maybe, just maybe, if he gets a jailfree card, a compensation for saving the world.
    I think Sasuke's chance of turning good is pretty high now. It seems he's sincere now.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Knightmare of heaven 0's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Unless he gets possesed by someone or gets corrupted by something or some differences in ideas,I wonder if that fight would happen.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Heaven 0 View Post
    Unless he gets possesed by someone or gets corrupted by something or some differences in ideas,I wonder if that fight would happen.
    Now I'm wondering about the Great Toad Sage's Prophecy that Naruto someday will be helped by an octopus to control the Kyuubi (Killer Bee) and also he will battle "a young man with very powerful eyes"

That must be Sasuke.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

or maybe sasuke didn't want to begin a fight with 5 monsters in middle of Konoha ( Hashi , Tobirama , Sandaime , Minato , Oro ) .... just thought ....

anyway , now simply people won't hunt Uchiha for Sharingan , they will hunt them for Rinnegan .... so I think Uchiha need an end ...
    خداحافظ

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

I want avenger Sasuke, the calculating, cunning, and cold Shinobi, who despite betraying his village, still had a set of morals (such as only killing those who need to be killed).

Once Itachi died, Sasuke's character turned into a psychotic lunatic who forgot what he was fighting for and what his goals were. He was still interesting, but he was not the character I had come to like so much.

Sasuke in Part 1, "Hero Sasuke" lets call him, was cool as well. But he became much much more badass at the start of Part 2.

Do I agree with all the decisions Sasuke made? No. While certainly understandable given what happened to him, he still betrayed the village he swore to protect. Saying that, that village fucked him over and neglected him (and this goes just the same for Naruto) by putting him in horrible situations. His Hokage failed him, his teacher failed him, and Itachi certainly failed him. Not to mention he had a cursed seal fucking with his head which was already fucked up.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shahdan's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Other than the one embracing Konoha's farce only a few chapters ago; I consider all of his facets to have considerable merits. This good bad notion is misplaced for Shinobi world rife with gross politics and arbitrary ideals.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Up to the point that Sasuke learned the truth of Itachi's death, he was still an interesting character. Since then, he's been reduced to an easily manipulated emotional roller-coaster who hardly knows what he wants. His determination to do X and Y seems to only be a facade and he is easily swayed into doing something. I find it extremely strange that Suigetsu or Juugo choose to follow Sasuke given that he's left them to die a few times. I guess Juugo doesn't care about anything but the promise to Kimimaro.

Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Azuma View Post
    I guess Juugo doesn't care about anything but the promise to Kimimaro.
    Which is also lame because Kimimaro's intentions were for Orochimaru's sake.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    Which is also lame because Kimimaro's intentions were for Orochimaru's sake.
    Juugo is following Kimimaro's will which is Sasuke's will. He believe in him, much like Haku believed in Zabuza, and Zabuza treated Haku worse than Sasuke treated Juugo.

We have to remember, Sasuke was responsible for freeing all of the Sound prisoners, and he's also the only one aside from Kimi that can calm Juugo down thanks to his Sharigan. Juugo owes Sasuke quite a bit, if it wasn't for him he'd still be going insane inside his prison cell.

Given Sasuke's recent bouts with insanity Juugo probably relates to him more than any other character in the manga in that regard.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    Juugo is following Kimimaro's will which is Sasuke's will. He believe in him, much like Haku believed in Zabuza, and Zabuza treated Haku worse than Sasuke treated Juugo.

We have to remember, Sasuke was responsible for freeing all of the Sound prisoners, and he's also the only one aside from Kimi that can calm Juugo down thanks to his Sharigan. Juugo owes Sasuke quite a bit, if it wasn't for him he'd still be going insane inside his prison cell.

Given Sasuke's recent bouts with insanity Juugo probably relates to him more than any other character in the manga in that regard.
    But Kimamaro spouted all that nonsense for Orochimaru's sake, because Sasuke was his next container? In other words, Juugo should be following Sasuke because of Orochimaru. But that fell apart.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast