Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Tower of God Chapter 146 Discussion/147 Predictions

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Monsterguy's Avatar
    Country
    Slovenia
    Post Thanks / Like

Tower of God Tower of God Chapter 146 Discussion/147 Predictions

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Tower of God.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

• *Please discuss the spoilers in this thread and post here when a chapter is out.
    • Please do not create a new thread for discussion of the chapter - continue the discussion/predictions in this thread itself.
    Spoiler: sample from originally colourful manhwa Tower of God show

It never ceases to amaze me:
    "How are authors of famous manhwa / manga,... able to create such amazing works???"

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member abc1233's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 146 Spoilers * ( ON HIATUS, untill June 9th 2013, when the next chapter comes out) *

3. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 146 Spoilers * ( ON HIATUS, untill June 9th 2013, when the next chapter comes out) *

Thanks, abc.

Congrats on replacing Monster.

---------- Post added at 10:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

The art was not well done. Everyone made it onto Archimedes, the Traveler's in jail, the two helmeted guys are probably Lero-ro and Quant, and we saw Rak. The short old man appears to perhaps be a High Ranker, as he had a sobriquet, which was strangely in English.

It was nice to have ToG back, but without quality art, it was poor.

While it doesn't matter to me, SIU's beach chapter didn't work out because of the poor art.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Looking at the issue, i'm expecting some fairly hilarious moments (especially the end xD)

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    Thanks, abc.

Congrats on replacing Monster.
    Thanks!

Don't really know what to make of this chapter without the translations, though there is a fair bit of fanservice
    I'm thinking the first bit describes some sort of gambling system with the workshop battle? Also, I wonder who that blonde haired woman is who was with Anak. She seemed to know Anak and Leesoo quite well, maybe human Vespa?

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by abc1233 View Post
    Thanks!

Don't really know what to make of this chapter without the translations, though there is a fair bit of fanservice
    I'm thinking the first bit describes some sort of gambling system with the workshop battle? Also, I wonder who that blonde haired woman is who was with Anak. She seemed to know Anak and Leesoo quite well, maybe human Vespa?
    Yes, the first bit did appear to be some sort of gambling system.

The hair seemed wrong for human Vespa, but it's a good possibility.

The fanservice didn't work out with the poor art though. If you're going to go that route, it needs to be well drawn.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Black Void's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

i thought i would be first -.- i posted raw in the last discussion chpater ... whatever :-(

also the two guys with the helmet,, it wont be Quant, cuz the skin colour dont match, but it could fit for Lero-Ro..even his skin colour is little lighter, (somehhow a little bit yellow)
    Last edited by Black Void; June 09, 2013 at 09:34 AM.
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic134950_2.gif

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler: Random-Webtoon-Fan from batoto show

Spoiler: Random-Webtoon-Fan on Batoto show

Spoiler: More spoiler from batoto by Davitz (not sure of legitimacy) show

I copied this over from another site, so the "not sure of legitimacy" bit isn't mine.
    Last edited by abc1233; June 09, 2013 at 09:53 AM.

11. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, the first bit did appear to be some sort of gambling system.

The hair seemed wrong for human Vespa, but it's a good possibility.

The fanservice didn't work out with the poor art though. If you're going to go that route, it needs to be well drawn.
    True, I did notice the art was a bit sub-par. Maybe his wrist is still causing him a bit of trouble?

Spoiler show

Credit to Random-Webtoon-Fan on Batoto

EDIT: Too quick for me I see think we should credit the guy though
    Last edited by abc1233; June 09, 2013 at 09:57 AM.

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by abc1233 View Post
    True, I did notice the art was a bit sub-par. Maybe his wrist is still causing him a bit of trouble?

Credit to Russet Patoto on Batoto

EDIT: Too quick for me I see think we should credit the guy though
    I assumed that that was it. If his wrist is still bothering him, and it really appears that it is, he should've taken more time off.

I edited it in. You know, you could've used your new-found powers to edit my post. xD

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice chapter. I'm specailly interested in the interaction between Androssi and the Traveler. Can't wait to read the translation.

Congrats on the promotion abc, and nice to ToG section. Sure you'll do a great work.

Anyone remembered him?

Spoiler show

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 AM ----------

abc, would you mind editing the thread title?
    Last edited by abc1233; June 09, 2013 at 09:52 AM.

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Credit to deBroglie on Batoto
    Spoiler show

Credit to Random-Webtoon-Fan on Batoto
    Spoiler show

---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 AM ----------

abc, would you mind editing the thread title?
    Done, seems I made a mistake, didn't realise the guy's name was actually Random-Webtoon-Fan <_< Sorry about that.
    Last edited by abc1233; June 09, 2013 at 09:54 AM.

19. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tower of God Chapter 146 Spoilers

Any thoughts on what Emile's doing in that panel?

---------- Post added at 10:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

Good to see you using your powers. :P

I had thought that you'd meant that Russet Potato provided those spoilers, which is why I edited my titles.

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ukimix View Post
    Nice chapter. I'm specailly interested in the interaction between Androssi and the Traveler. Can't wait to read the translation.

Congrats on the promotion abc, and nice to ToG section. Sure you'll do a great work.

Anyone remembered him?

Spoiler show
    Thanks!

Any thoughts on what Emile's doing in that panel?

---------- Post added at 10:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

Good to see you using your powers. :P

I had thought that you'd meant that Russet Potato provided those spoilers, which is why I edited my titles.
    Based on one of the spoilers you posted, I'm thinking the Daft Punk guys are planning on taking her when she is "finished"

Yeah I got confused, fixed your posts again though

New Reply
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast