Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 516 (2) , Bleach 602 by BadKarma , One Piece 764 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is the best in each element?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member naruto the best's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Who is the best in each element?

The title says it.

Who is the best in each element in Naruto?

Here I go for me:

Fire : Uchiha Madara - Sasuke may have Amaterasu but Madara's fire techs are pretty massive.

Water: Hoshigaki Kisame - the best I've seen so far! Tobirama hasn't shown yet everything in his water abilities so I go with Kisame for now.

Lightning: Uchiha Sasuke - his variations are great. He deserves it I think.

Earth: Kitsuchi - his earth tech is pretty massive.

Wind - Naruto - Wind Rasen Shuriken owns this. Danzo may be versatile but Naruto's WRS stomps!

For you?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who is the best in each element?

Quote Originally Posted by naruto the best View Post
    The title says it.

Who is the best in each element in Naruto?

Here I go for me:

Fire : Uchiha Madara - Sasuke may have Amaterasu but Madara's fire techs are pretty massive.

Water: Hoshigaki Kisame - the best I've seen so far! Tobirama hasn't shown yet everything in his water abilities so I go with Kisame for now.

Lightning: Uchiha Sasuke - his variations are great. He deserves it I think.

Earth: Kitsuchi - his earth tech is pretty massive.

Wind - Naruto - Wind Rasen Shuriken owns this. Danzo may be versatile but Naruto's WRS stomps!

For you?
    My list is the same but kisame or tobirama could be in the water style place. But we don't know all what Tobirama can do so we have to wait and see

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

It depends on what you take into consideration.

Fire - Madara has had the largest scale attacks by quite some margin here. Unlike some of the other elements, we haven't seen individuals that operate with Katon as their primary techs. Madara exceeds anything anyone else has shown.

Water - Kisame would be the obvious option, the scale and variety of his attacks far surpasses what anyone else has shown. Tobirama was known for his Suiton techs, but that remains to be seen.

Lightning - Sasuke has shown a lot of variation in his use of Chidori, but the Raikages have shown what some might consider the pinnacle of Raiton. Their status as Kages is solely because of there Raiton abilities. For me, the Third or A take this category.

Earth - Kitsuchi has shown some massive attacks. Deidara is a Doton user; his techs aren't typical of the element, but they are immensely powerful and effective and are earth-based techniques. And of course, most of Oonoki's techs are high-level Dotons. However, I'd go for Deidara. Of course, some might say that Deidara's explosive clay doesn't qualify.

Wind - We haven't seen any explicit Futon users worth mention beyond Naruto, Asuma, and Temari. Asuma hasn't shown much of worth. Temari is versatile, and is capable of doing far more, but Naruto's FRS is far more powerful than anything Temari has put forth. Either could be considered the best Futon user, depending on what it is you're looking for.

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

My criteria for this isn't just about power, but about control. How well does one actually control the element? Can they use it in a variety of ways? Can they always use their attacks or do they need some sort of special circumstances to give them control?

Fire - Madara - Massive fire techniques stronger than anything we've seen. Only fitting that the strongest Uchiha would be the king of fire.

Water - Kisame - He can kill you in a so many ways with the softest element. Has two of the most powerful elemental ninjutsu in the entire manga, both of which are end gamers.

Earth - Kitsuchi - Deidara's jutsu are impressive, but he needed a forbidden technique to gain the powers he has. Kitsuchi on the other hand can literally move mountains.

Wind - Danzou - Naruto's lack of versatility here hurts him. FRS is highly impressive, but Danzou has power and versatility and can spit wind to alter and create weapons.

Lightning - Sasuke - Sauce takes this. Offensive, Defensive, can electrify anything with ease and can control the element in it's raw form. The 3rd Raikage is impressive with his Raiton armor and finger jutsu, but that to me pales in comparison to what Kirin represents from a technical and power standpoint, which gives Sasuke the slight edge.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Fire: Amaterasu is considered Katon, and is also the strongest fire in the manga. On top of that, Sasuke's mastered it to a level where he can manipulate it via Enton. Madara has access to the most powerful basic Katon we've seen... but they're just Katon, and they all do the same thing. None of them are sharpened the way Sasuke's Enton are. Madara's Katon are like Naruto's Rasengan: the only thing that changes about them is that each one is stronger than the previous one. Though I will say since he's not using a Doujutsu to activate it, it takes better chakra control and practice to master these abilities.

So while I say Sasuke has better Katon, Madara is a better Katon user. So Madara.

Wind: Hm. Naruto has the strongest wind jutsu we've seen thus far, but he also only has one jutsu. Asuma has not only shown impressive chakra flow with Fuuton, but I think that his dust and ash techniques are considered Fuuton, and one obliterated one of Kakuzu's masks. Danzou however has multiple ranged Fuuton, chakra flow like Asuma, and a summon that amplifies his Fuuton. Temari's pretty impressive too, enhancing Fuuton with Kamaitachi and cutting down an entire forest.

I'm gonna go with Danzou if only because I think he has a greater range of wind techniques than the others.

Earth: I'm thinking Kitsuchi. By himself he made a Doton trap big enough to crush the Gedo Mazou (though not quite strong enough). I mean, I could go for Deidara, but I think it's Doton that makes the bombs, but Bakuton that makes them explode. So... if that's the case then the only feats he'd have with Doton is sculpting clay, lol.

Water: Tobirama doesn't have many shown feats outside of the one-seal Suiryuudan. Because of that I'm going with Kisame. He's got way more suiton feats.

Lightning: No doubt about it that it has to be Sasuke. Both Raikages have access to powerful ration in their Raiton Armor, but that's it. There's no versatility to them. No ranged techniques, no paralyzing AoE attacks, no enhanced weaponry... nothing. Sasuke on the other hand has all of this aswell as the thusfar most powerful Raiton in the manga in Kirin. So Sasuke takes it.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shahdan's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Fire: Madara's two Katon attacks we saw while he battled the Gokage were monstrously large. Obito is a close second. I give this to Madara.

Earth: Kitsuchi should be the obvious winner here, as he literally sandwiched the Mazo.

Water: Kisame without a doubt. He has shown brilliance with Suiton and his only body transformation only gives him more versatility. By hype, Tobirama should be close to him - or his rival - but if he cannot mutate like Kisame to truly harness the effects of swimming, flapping, paddling etc around under water - lol? - then I doubt it.

Wind: Temari wins this hands down. She literally chopped a portion of forest to confetti with a single swing of her fan. I doubt anyone comes close.

Lightening: Sasuke without a shadow of doubt. His six Raiton variants are made for completely different scenarios and offensive manuvers. Sasuke is THE best Raiton user in the entire manga. I would say, Kakashi is definitely at second place.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member darkprince0521's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

Wind: Naruto.
    Water: Kisame
    Lightning: Third Raikage
    Earth: Kitsuchi
    Fire: Madara

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Katon: Sasuke with Amaterasu. No fire tech is ABOVE Amaterasu. This would be fact. Madara's Katons as big as they are in the end are nothing before Amaterasu... No idea why you people put Madara here...
    Amaterasu is the ULTIMATE Katon... Able to burn fire itself.
    Then comes Itachi right after Sasuke... He also has Amaterasu just not on Sasuke's level so Sasuke is nr.1

Suiton: Kisame.

Raiton: Sasuke.

Earth: Deidara.

Futon: Naruto.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member scandalous''s Avatar
    Country
    Suriname
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    Katon: Sasuke with Amaterasu. No fire tech is ABOVE Amaterasu. This would be fact. Madara's Katons as big as they are in the end are nothing before Amaterasu... No idea why you people put Madara here...
    Amaterasu is the ULTIMATE Katon... Able to burn fire itself.
    Then comes Itachi right after Sasuke... He also has Amaterasu just not on Sasuke's level so Sasuke is nr.1

Suiton: Kisame.

Raiton: Sasuke.

Earth: Deidara.

Futon: Naruto.

I think the OP was also referring to the mastery of their techniques. While amaterasu is the strongest katon, just by having it doesn't make you the greatest katon user which is evident if you compare sasuke and itachi. Itachi was by your definition the greatest katon user since he was the only one who could use amaterasu. Now sasuke has clearly shown better mastery of the jutsu. Meaning, just having a jutsu doesn't make you the greatest, mastering it to a high or highest degree will.

You could have a gun which is technically better than my knife. But you can't aim and shoot for shit, while I'm a master at throwing my knifes. In the end I'll probably still win despite your "jutsu" (gun) being stronger.

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Katon: Amaterasu is a fire, but it's not katon. It's Enton, so it's disqualified. My choice is obito, he's the only one to use katon for Offense and defense.

Sution: Kisame. He's shown the best so far.

Ration: Sasuke. Kirin is nature itself, and he more versatile then all other ration users save kakashi.

Earth: oonoki. He's has some very impressive earth jutsu. The guy can make himself fly using earth style.

Wind. Danzou. He's has shown the most impressive jutsu for this element.
    Last edited by Prince Sasuke; May 20, 2013 at 09:53 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member winterwyrm's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree with most of these, but I think darui with his black lightning is probably the strongest lightening user, perhaps with the 3rd raikage, since it was strong enough to resist rasen shuriken, a powerful tech with an elemental advantage

However if by "best" you mean best control over the element, that might go to kakashi he can make lightening clones, overall his precision and chakra molding ability is probably far superior to kirin, sasuke hasn't really been focusing on his raiton and preferring to strengthen his sharingan techs, so I don't really think he deserves this title.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Sasuke took Kakashi's creation(chidori) and turn it into one of the most versatile weapons in the manga.

People seem to forget what Sasuke actually did with Kirin.
    1. He took control of Natural lightning.
    2. He molded natural lightning into a dragon.

Sasuke has some of the best shape manipulation in the manga.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    Sasuke took Kakashi's creation(chidori) and turn it into one of the most versatile weapons in the manga.

People seem to forget what Sasuke actually did with Kirin.
    1. He took control of Natural lightning.
    2. He molded natural lightning into a dragon.

Sasuke has some of the best shape manipulation in the manga.
    What is impressive about Kirin is its destructive force, and even so there are quite a list of displays that have exceeded what Sasuke showed with it. Taking control of natural lightning shouldn't be a difficult feat for a skilled lightning element user, Sasuke simply has the ability to create the right scenario to be able to utilise such an attack. Taking the form of a beast isn't particularly impressive either, considering the number of elemental attacks that have the shape of one animal or another. Sasuke's Chidori variants are, to me, far more impressive than Kirin. And even so, Sasuke's mastery of Raiton doesn't quite reach the level of the Third Raikage with his Black Lightning and ridiculous Raiton Armour.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Kirn is not the one deserving of the credit here, it's the creator of Kirin and that's Sasuke.

What Sasuke did with Kirin is like what Naruto did with FRS, any skill ration user can't do it. Sasuke is the only ration user to take control of natural lightning... That's simply amazing. That would be like a wind user taking control of a tornado.

Raikage has nothing that can out do Kirin in all forms.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member winterwyrm's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    Kirn is not the one deserving of the credit here, it's the creator of Kirin and that's Sasuke.

What Sasuke did with Kirin is like what Naruto did with FRS, any skill ration user can't do it. Sasuke is the only ration user to take control of natural lightning... That's simply amazing. That would be like a wind user taking control of a tornado.

Raikage has nothing that can out do Kirin in all forms.
    Oh come on, all sasuke did was place a lightening rod down where itachi was, lightening is not a hurricane, it goes wherever the proper conduit is, all you need to do is create the right conditions, he did not take control of it to the extent you describe any more so than an electrician who just plugged in a wire did.

as far as the form manipulation, darui's kuropansa has the same size and shape manipulation.

New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast