Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Who is the best in each element?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member winterwyrm's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who is the best in each element?

Quote Originally Posted by flow like View Post
    lighting belong to kakashi or darui... wind belong to danzo or baku
    I agree that people are taking kakashi's electric polarity chains and raiton clones that can themselves cast raiton jutsu way too lightly, that may be the most delicate and refined chakra control we have seen in the series period, though it's hard to say for sure, and darui's ability to use water to enhance his raitons and his black lightning, regardless of his plasma element, since that's a different element are nothing to laugh at, take away kakashi's sharingan and leave it to only raitons and darui would at least stand a descent chance against him.

As far as wind, baku hasn't shown much, so he may be something great, but we don't have enough evidence for or against that, even temari has been shown to be more skilled than baku with fuutons, I would have to give that to naruto, the day he learned to throw rasenshuriken and make mini-rasenshurikens he surpassed danzo's fuuton level.

I agree with all the rest though, I still think sasuke's kirin was just the creation of a lightning rod, and nothing special, he may as well have thrown a big metal rod or some iron filings over itachi, that would have had the same effect, people are acting like sasuke gained the ability to call lightening whenever he wants to, he didn't he just relied on it happening independently of him anyways and then created conditions that caused it to go where he needed it to go.

We have yet to see sasuke call any lightening on a clear, sunny day for example, that would be godly, especially since it doesn't use any of his chakra, but he has not shown that ability and probably never will.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by winterwyrm View Post
    I agree with all the rest though, I still think sasuke's kirin was just the creation of a lightning rod, and nothing special, he may as well have thrown a big metal rod or some iron filings over itachi, that would have had the same effect, people are acting like sasuke gained the ability to call lightening whenever he wants to, he didn't he just relied on it happening independently of him anyways and then created conditions that caused it to go where he needed it to go.

We have yet to see sasuke call any lightening on a clear, sunny day for example, that would be godly, especially since it doesn't use any of his chakra, but he has not shown that ability and probably never will.
    Except Sasuke summoned each and ever ounce of electricity in those clouds into one coordinated strike. A lightning rod doesn't do that, not even close.

As for summoning lightning, going by the mangas laws of physics (which are extremely flawed) he can use his own Amaterasu to create Kirin when ever he wants.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    Katon: Amaterasu is a fire, but it's not katon. It's Enton, so it's disqualified. My choice is obito, he's the only one to use katon for Offense and defense.

Sution: Kisame. He's shown the best so far.

Ration: Sasuke. Kirin is nature itself, and he more versatile then all other ration users save kakashi.

Earth: oonoki. He's has some very impressive earth jutsu. The guy can make himself fly using earth style.

Wind. Danzou. He's has shown the most impressive jutsu for this element.
    Dude Amaterasu is a Katon. It was clasified as such for a LONG time now... Amaterasu is classified by the Databook as a katon. The most powerfull katon, but still a katon.

Quote Originally Posted by scandalous' View Post
    I think the OP was also referring to the mastery of their techniques. While amaterasu is the strongest katon, just by having it doesn't make you the greatest katon user which is evident if you compare sasuke and itachi. Itachi was by your definition the greatest katon user since he was the only one who could use amaterasu. Now sasuke has clearly shown better mastery of the jutsu. Meaning, just having a jutsu doesn't make you the greatest, mastering it to a high or highest degree will.

You could have a gun which is technically better than my knife. But you can't aim and shoot for shit, while I'm a master at throwing my knifes. In the end I'll probably still win despite your "jutsu" (gun) being stronger.
    I seriously don't get what you are stating there? That Sasuke and Itachi don't have MASTERY over Amaterasu? They have the ULTIMATE fire tech and also mastery over it.

From what i can see your post falls under 1 of 2 things:

1-You where stating Sasuke does not have mastery over Amaterasu and that would make your post nonsense.
    2-You where not stating Sasuke does not have mastery over Amaterasu and that would make your post irrelevant.

In case i did not get your post please elaborate as i sure don't get what you are trying to say.

Now why is Sasuke>Itachi in Katon? Because he showed greater mastery over Amaterasu and even stronger katons (normal ones) as he was pushing Itachi's Katon BACK forcing Itachi to shoot Amaterasu or be burned alive (well i gues he could also use Susano but that is another thing).

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    I don't think either Raikage have shown the kind of Raiton mastery required to be considered the best at Ration mastery that people are giving them. Raiton Armor alone is versatile in the sense that it increases one's defense, movement speed, reaction time, and piercing power. But it's one technique, and that's it. Sasuke's Raiton mastery extends beyond just one jutsu.
    The third has techniques beyond his armour; his Hell Stab and his Black Lightning.

Quote Quote:
    Chidori (close range, assassination technique)
    Chidori Nagashi (AoE, paralyzing)
    Chidorigatana/chakra flow (enhanced close range and mid to long range weaponry)
    Chidori Eisou (mid/long range)
    Chidori Senbon (mid/long range)
    Kirin (long range)

He's got every range covered, has multiple uses for his Raiton, and is powerful in his own right.
    Having multiple ranges is useful, but these techniques are of varying use and power. And Chidorigatana is just chakra flow along his blade.

Quote Quote:
    The kicker here is Kirin. If you're only focusing on the power of the attack it may not seem too impressive, but the catch is that not only is it barely of any cost, but it hits faster than any attack we've seen in the manga. And I don't see how the damage is unimpressive when it's damage potential is limitless based on how much heat can be produced by the user. No damage limit, no chakra cost, and has produced the most devastating effect a Raiton has displayed in the whole manga. Raiton Armor howerver, as seen thus far is limited to the user's chakra reserve. And the black lightning element doesn't necessarily have to be more powerful than Kirin. Especially since nothing has implied otherwise.
    Yes, Kirin requires little chakra as a technique. However, the chakra requirements to set it up are massive, and of course there is the time it takes to do so. The damage is impressive, it's just that quite a few others have shown attacks of equal or greater power. And saying that there is no damage limit is a bit pointless, it's limited by the energy in the atmosphere, which is limited by the chakra required to add to that energy. The same could be said of almost any technique; the more chakra, the bigger attack is going to get.

Quote Quote:
    I guess it's just a matter of opinion, but neither Raikage has done enough to warrant my vote as "best Raiton user". It's gonna take more feats than what we've seen from them.
    The Third has multiple lightning element techniques, but his lightning armour has no equal amongst Raiton techs. This singular technique allows him to rank among the top 5 in speed, it gives him defence that is perhaps only exceeded by Susanoo itself, and provides a massive boost in attack power. This technique alone allows him to compete with some of the best ninja out there. Add Hell Stab, with its massive attack power, and you realise that utilising Raiton alone the Third is capable of taking on almost everyone in the manga with few exceptions. He became a legend because of his usage of lightning element techniques. Using only Raiton, he would be able to accomplish far more than Sasuke could dream of achieving. For me this puts him beyond Sasuke, by quite some margin.

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Impossibility View Post
    The Third has multiple lightning element techniques, but his lightning armour has no equal amongst Raiton techs. This singular technique allows him to rank among the top 5 in speed, it gives him defence that is perhaps only exceeded by Susanoo itself, and provides a massive boost in attack power. This technique alone allows him to compete with some of the best ninja out there. Add Hell Stab, with its massive attack power, and you realise that utilising Raiton alone the Third is capable of taking on almost everyone in the manga with few exceptions. He became a legend because of his usage of lightning element techniques. Using only Raiton, he would be able to accomplish far more than Sasuke could dream of achieving. For me this puts him beyond Sasuke, by quite some margin.
    It does not make him top 5 in speed. His armor was noted not for it's speed but for it's superior defense, it was unlike his sons in that aspect. The fact that a Sage Mode Naruto could out maneuver him goes to show he wasn't all that fast. A, Bee, Kyuubi Naruto, Minato, Itachi, Sasuke, Madara, Gai, Kakashi, and others all seem to be faster or as fast as him.
    Last edited by Delbi; May 21, 2013 at 09:35 AM.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    It does not make him top 5 in speed. His armor was noted for it's speed but for it's superior defense, it was unlike his sons in that aspect. The fact that a Sage Mode Naruto could out maneuver him goes to show he wasn't all that fast. A, Bee, Kyuubi Naruto, Minato, Itachi, Sasuke, Madara, Gai, Kakashi, and others all seem to be faster or as fast as him.

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v58/c554/2.html

Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

And? FRS isn't a very fast technique in comparison to others. All Naruto said there is that he is fast, there are A LOT of fast shinobi in the manga who can, and have dodge FRS.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

And? FRS isn't a very fast technique in comparison to others. All Naruto said there is that he is fast, there are A LOT of fast shinobi in the manga who can, and have dodge FRS.
    Naruto said incredibly fast and you said that he isn't that fast

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member flow like's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

name please... FRS might cross chibaku tensei crater in 1 second

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member naruto the best's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Surely Third Raikage and A are beasts but Sasuke generally beats them in the Raiton Department. His versatility and chakra manipulation is above the two.
    Kirin may be limited as a shot but to summon-tame the Lightning Dragon in the air is I believe the greatest feat a Raiton user can do. And only Sasuke can do it . Even if he was helped by Orochimaru still he is the only one who can do it!

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto2011 View Post
    Naruto said incredibly fast and you said that he isn't that fast
    That was Naruto in Chakra Mode moving that FRS. That was Naruto's speed and not the FRS's speed...

This is the speed of a FRS:

http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/441/17
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/442/5
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/442/6
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/442/7

So the FRS was DAMN close, then Naruto's clones poped and he had to stab them and then when the FRS was some 30 cm from Pein he could jump out of the way...

To state that i am not impressed with the speed of FRS would be an understatemant...

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by flow like View Post
    name please... FRS might cross chibaku tensei crater in 1 second
    Pain dodged it multiple times, and he by no means is some speed demon by the manga standards. Naruto himself, both Raikages, Bee, Gai, Kakashi, Sasuke, Itachi, Minato, Madara, Tobirama, Obito have all shown feats that would make one assume they could dodge FRS.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    That was Naruto in Chakra Mode moving that FRS. That was Naruto's speed and not the FRS's speed...

This is the speed of a FRS:

http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/441/17
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/442/5
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/442/6
    http://narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/442/7

So the FRS was DAMN close, then Naruto's clones poped and he had to stab them and then when the FRS was some 30 cm from Pein he could jump out of the way...

To state that i am not impressed with the speed of FRS would be an understatemant...
    I'm not arguing the FRS speed I'm talking about raikages speed

He said because sage mode naruto was able to maneuver around him that the raikage isn't all that fast, when naruto straight out said he was incredibly fast

Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto2011 View Post
    I'm not arguing the FRS speed I'm talking about raikages speed

He said because sage mode naruto was able to maneuver around him that the raikage isn't all that fast, when naruto straight out said he was incredibly fast
    This argument stemmed from the use of his Raiton Armor and my point that it doesn't increase one's speed. I also wanted to point out, that while he is indeed fast, the Third Raikage is not faster than the fastest shinobi in the manga (Naruto, A, Bee, Minato and Itachi). His armor is meant for offense and defense, not speed.

The Raiton Armor he uses does not increase speed, nor does the A's. It increase their reflexes. These two shinobi are already incredibly fast because they are huge and have massive muscles. This is a misnomer that everyone likes to point out.

The Raikage always had the speed to dodge Amaterasu, he simply lacked the reflexes without powering up. Same thing happened when fighting Minato. He proved on foot he is faster than Minato, but he needed his Raiton Armor's ability to increase his synapses to react to his Hirashin (which was moot seeing as how Minato tagged him). Minato's reflexes surpassed his own, allowing him to react and use Hirashin just quick enough where A didn't take his head off.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

It does not make him top 5 in speed. His armor was noted for it's speed but for it's superior defense, it was unlike his sons in that aspect. The fact that a Sage Mode Naruto could out maneuver him goes to show he wasn't all that fast. A, Bee, Kyuubi Naruto, Minato, Itachi, Sasuke, Madara, Gai, Kakashi, and others all seem to be faster or as fast as him.
    He outmanoeuvred Naruto's chakra arm at the last moment, and then avoided the return shot. Naruto himself referenced the Third's speed, the image of A in the background was there for a reason.

Pain dodged it multiple times, and he by no means is some speed demon by the manga standards. Naruto himself, both Raikages, Bee, Gai, Kakashi, Sasuke, Itachi, Minato, Madara, Tobirama, Obito have all shown feats that would make one assume they could dodge FRS.
    Pain dodged FRS from distance, the Third avoided Naruto's chakra arm and then a Rasenshuriken from less than a metre from behind. Those two things aren't even close to being the same thing.

New Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast