Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/14/14 - 4/20/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by kewl0210
New Reply

Thread: Who's left to fight shigematsu

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Who's left to fight shigematsu

Well, Setsuno's busy, 4 heavenly kings are busy (except maybe Zebra), the chefs are definitly not up to it, Mansam is too wounded in my opinion. And shigematsu should be a beast, so who's left to take him down?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member winterwyrm's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who's left to fight shigematsu

Quote Originally Posted by Shounenfan View Post
    Well, Setsuno's busy, 4 heavenly kings are busy (except maybe Zebra), the chefs are definitly not up to it, Mansam is too wounded in my opinion. And shigematsu should be a beast, so who's left to take him down?
    I definitely wouldn't mind seeing zebra vs shige, but in reality I don't think the NEO are going to fight to the last man here, I could imagine shige cleaning up here, and with the arrival of Joa Neo having a decisive advantage, and then going to the gourmet world alive with the remaining NEO. How do you think this battle will end? I doubt it will be a decisive victory for any side like it ended in one piece, more than likely NEO will be satisfied with damaging the IGO (the stronger of the two forces) and leaving for the gourmet world or to prepare for the next battle, while the IGO will take big losses, and the bishokukai will have taken similar losses but have gained a number of top 100 chefs in the bargain.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

If someone is going to face Shigematsu, it doesn't necessarily have to be in IGO's side. It could be from the Bishokukai. Alfaro or Kuromado might arrive and cross path with Shige and they start to fight.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, it would be interesting if Mansam is still standing and Zebra joins him.
    Then it would be quite a fight. I still doubt they would be able to beat him, since he seems to be at his 100%, while Mansam had a fight before and is now wounded by Shigematsu and Zebra seems to have also lost quite some calories while protecting and then sending tons of spectators and then while having a skirmish against Nitro and weak beasts, but still it should be an interesting fight. I hope Mansam won't die though.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

That's what I was thinking: everyone down on the ground and NEO revealing some great plan or leader (please let it not be Jirou)!!!

New Reply