Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: ultimate tag team battle tournament

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruto2011's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: ultimate tag team battle tournament

Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    Back at the "The third is probably stronger than Madara" thread. But that doesn't matter now
    It was never a manga fact that the third was stronger tho

---------- Post added at 03:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    sorry but him saying naruto would be a terrible hokage and that naruto couldnt beat gaara or rock lee

are opinion not fact

and the fact that he does this strictly to obtain a reaction from posters means he is trolling
    Lol I know bro, i was being sarcastic

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto2011 View Post
    It was never a manga fact that the third was stronger tho
    Well, he was the strongest Hokage...

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    Well, he was the strongest Hokage...
    You are joking right?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    Seems like nowdays everything people don't like is considered trolling... this is a discussion board, so why should giving your input and expecting a reply be considered trolling? Besides, I'm pretty sure he doesn't even really care if people reply or not.

Don't constantly accuse people of trolling if you don't even know what that word means. Trolling is purposely baiting and provoking people into discussions that are sure to escalate, in an attempt to damage the community by causing strife. I doubt he would be a mod if he was doing that.
    trolling is simple

saying or doing something with the intention of gaining a negative reaction from someone else

if m3j just said "naruto may be too immature right now to be an effective hokage"
    he wouldnt be trolling

but for him to say "naruto would be a terrible hokage and sasuke would be the best hokage ever"

is trolling

sorry if this is too complicated for you
    Last edited by REN KOUEN; May 23, 2013 at 09:37 AM.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The problem here is that M3J NEVER made such comments... The guy is a MOD for goodness sake!

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    The problem here is that M3J NEVER made such comments... The guy is a MOD for goodness sake!
    actually he did say something similar

look i have no problem with what M3J does, i think he is not only a good mod but a good poster as well

he kind of fits in with the rest of us

but when it comes to naruto, he is trolling, thats all there is to it

i am not insulting him, i am just calling a spade a spade

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

no offense hombre but your blatant naruto bashing just to get a reaction from people is also trolling
    I'm not trolling nor am I bashing Naruto. This is funny though, if someone doesn't suck up to Naruto it's bashing, but if someone defends Sasuke, it's called fanboyism. I haven't trolled at all when talking about Naruto, I'm just speaking the truth.

I don't think majority here knows what troll means.
    Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    I agree with this but i also find it inapropiate for a MH to state other forum members are trolling.
    Fine. I think he was joking around/making fun of people who constantly insist on manga facts or whatever. Better?

Quote Quote:
    Look at how many negative replies his statemant created on this page. I do belive that would qualify to some extend with what you just said. MH(mods) should defuse situations and not elevate/create them. Even asuming that guy was a troll, if he insulted people, posted complete nonesense or whatever else a reaction like he had only elevates the conflict. If he found a problem with a post he should delete it and not call him a troll.

PS. I would never want to be a mod because i am fully aware i don't have the strength of character to not do the same. Some times posts can really get under your skin :P
    There was no problem with the post, I'm just saying that he could be joking. I didn't call anyone a troll, trolling does not make one a troll.
    trolling is simple

saying or doing something with the intention of gaining a negative reaction from someone else

if m3j just said "naruto may be too immature right now to be an effective hokage"
    he wouldnt be trolling

but for him to say "naruto would be a terrible hokage and sasuke would be the best hokage ever"

is trolling

sorry if this is too complicated for you
    So by that definition, I'm not trolling as my intention isnt' to get negative reaction from someone. Believe me, I can find many other ways to do that. nor did I say Sasuke would be the best hokage ever. From what I know, I think Minato and/or Kakashi would be th ebest hokage. You're basically accusing me of saying something I never said, which says more about you. All I said was that sasuke would be better than Naruto.

Anyway, I don't see what's wrong with voting for Raikage and B. A and B are considered the best team, and they even managed to tie with Minato. But Sasuke and Naruto have the advantage because of their power. Itachi's genjutsu won't do much because Kyuubi will break Naruto out and Sasuke has Sharingan, while taijutsu and Susano'o arrow should be enough to take out Kisame.

Though, Jiraiya is actually the most dangerous. If his Swamp of the Underworld works like it's said to, then he should be able to sink everyone but Naruto.

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3