Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 (2)
Thread Closed
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: why naruto one of the most versatile shinobi in manga

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member flow like's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

why naruto one of the most versatile shinobi in manga

Naruto is one of the most versatile characters in the manga and he's smart. Kishi just makes Naruto look dumb sometimes for comic relief. Again and again he has shown to be smart on the field.

Examples:
    Kakazu - Naruto predicted that Kakazu was going to do and experience Kakazu used only against himself.

Pain - Naruto has created a number of strategies where he thinks a few steps ahead Boli.

Trety Raikage - Naruto realized that the 3rd Raikage can injury yourself and then he used his own by the third Raikage against himself.

The universality of Naruto, as I have already said that he is very gibkim.Est two main reasons :
    1: It has a lot of different jutsu / technique / skill and
    2: Naruto finds creative and different ways to use his jutsu / ability / skill. Example: Shadow Clone Jutsu, but there are more.

I feel that the reason why readers do not think that Naruto is universal, because they do not understand all the jutsu / abilities / skills Naruto possess.Remember Kishi does not name every jutsu mange. Primer: Asuma blade wind jutsu, he adds his wind jutsu chakra blade and extends it to create a sword. Kishi never called him.

arsenal Naruto: basic version:-Shadow Clone Jutsu transformation jutsu-Rasengan-Great Rasengan and other large Rasengan. (I share this with his usual Rasengan Rasengan cause larger justu to give more power and range. Naruto even used it in a defensive way, when he set up a wall to stop Madara rasengans wood jutsu)-Wind Rasengan (Rasengan is only in the manga, which can be combined with other valid and create a whole new jutsu handbook suggests that jutsu will create a wind funnel, if you use one)-FRS (this range justu and Naruto can throw it in the basic version .. I think that, because he can throw it If a chakra mode sage mode enabled him to throw it then he should not be able to throw it in a chakra mode) Weapons-jitsu call-Body Flicker Jutsu Jutsu-toad call - Check call jutsu (this S / T jutsu Naruto uses Scoll cause its clones) Compaction equipment (his ability to manipulate the 9 tail seal and new sealing technique he used to seal the nine tails)-Taijutsu (Naruto. highly qualified in this area, he fought against the pain evenly and did a better job against pain than Kakashi did) Chakra transfer justu-Genjutsu - defensive skills (only because he could not beat Itachi in Genjutsu at the beginning of Part 2 Don 't mean that it does not have any skills in this area) Sage Mode:-increasing speed - increases due to increased longevity--senjutsu (it any jutsu Naruto uses sage chakra to improve) fu-frog - 2 parts: 1 - Taijutsu Stlye, which uses natural energy (Invisble) attack, 2 - increase perdiction abiltiy-chakra ability to sense Chakra / Beast Mode:-chakra increase jutsu / abilities (ie: Body Flicker Jutsu: Chakra / version Beast Mode)-claw-chakra chakra armor / schitaZver-jitsu ball-Evil ability to sense the intentions I have separated arsenal Naruto to show that Naruto is universal no matter what mode it is in, but be sure Kishi has only just Naruto.Te modes jutsu / ability / skill. The base mode Naruto is a term created by readers.
    Last edited by Gats; May 22, 2013 at 08:12 AM.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: why naruto one of the most versatile shinobi in manga

I almost said dude then i noticed your gender so babe try to use paragraphs as it is really hard to read a wall of text.
    Then i asume you used google translator or something similar as a lot of stuff just does not fit right. Also try to put a space after "."

From what i could understand there I do agree with most of it but to read and understand what you post is an exercise of frustration :P

The best part is this:

Quote Quote:
    The base mode Naruto is a term created by readers.
    So true.

PS. To bad you are not 4 years older and living in my country as i would love to exchange ideas over a drink :P

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member nitsthegame's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by flow like View Post
    Naruto is one of the most versatile characters in the manga and he's smart. Kishi just makes Naruto look dumb sometimes for comic relief. Again and again he has shown to be smart on the field. Example: Kakazu - Naruto predicted that Kakazu was going to do and experience Kakazu used only against himself. Pain - Naruto has created a number of strategies where he thinks a few steps ahead Boli.Trety Raikage - Naruto realized that the 3rd Raikage can injury yourself and then he used his own by the third Raikage against himself. the universality of Naruto, as I have already said that he is very gibkim.Est two main reasons. 1: It has a lot of different jutsu / technique / skill and 2: Naruto finds creative and different ways to use his jutsu / ability / skill. Example: Shadow Clone Jutsu, but there are more. I feel that the reason why readers do not think that Naruto is universal, because they do not understand all the jutsu / abilities / skills Naruto possess.Remember Kishi does not name every jutsu mange.Primer: Asuma blade wind jutsu, he adds his wind jutsu chakra blade and extends it to create a sword. Kishi never called him. arsenal Naruto: basic version:-Shadow Clone Jutsu transformation jutsu-Rasengan-Great Rasengan and other large Rasengan. (I share this with his usual Rasengan Rasengan cause larger justu to give more power and range. Naruto even used it in a defensive way, when he set up a wall to stop Madara rasengans wood jutsu)-Wind Rasengan (Rasengan is only in the manga, which can be combined with other valid and create a whole new jutsu handbook suggests that jutsu will create a wind funnel, if you use one)-FRS (this range justu and Naruto can throw it in the basic version .. I think that, because he can throw it If a chakra mode sage mode enabled him to throw it then he should not be able to throw it in a chakra mode) Weapons-jitsu call-Body Flicker Jutsu Jutsu-toad call - Check call jutsu (this S / T jutsu Naruto uses Scoll cause its clones) Compaction equipment (his ability to manipulate the 9 tail seal and new sealing technique he used to seal the nine tails)-Taijutsu (Naruto. highly qualified in this area, he fought against the pain evenly and did a better job against pain than Kakashi did) Chakra transfer justu-Genjutsu - defensive skills (only because he could not beat Itachi in Genjutsu at the beginning of Part 2 Don 't mean that it does not have any skills in this area) Sage Mode:-increasing speed - increases due to increased longevity--senjutsu (it any jutsu Naruto uses sage chakra to improve) fu-frog - 2 parts: 1 - Taijutsu Stlye, which uses natural energy (Invisble) attack, 2 - increase perdiction abiltiy-chakra ability to sense Chakra / Beast Mode:-chakra increase jutsu / abilities (ie: Body Flicker Jutsu: Chakra / version Beast Mode)-claw-chakra chakra armor / schitaZver-jitsu ball-Evil ability to sense the intentions I have separated arsenal Naruto to show that Naruto is universal no matter what mode it is in, but be sure Kishi has only just Naruto.Te modes jutsu / ability / skill. The base mode Naruto is a term created by readers.
    1. Add tl;dr
    2. if naruto is the most versatile shinobi then what is hashi/kakashi/sasuke,etc...

for full manga he has been showing us clones and rasengans. I dont think thats a very versatile character.
    Clever-yes, he seems to be having battle sense, most shonen character though dumb seems to hav pretty awesome battle sense- natsu, one peice, goku , etc...

visit me here

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@nitsthegame

Curent Naruto is damn versatile... Way more versatile then anybody from your list aside for Hashirama(he is above Hashirama but not big of a distance). He can use clones, his Kurama chakra (like hands or anything else, SM and whatever else to do just about any tactic.

He has long range, medium range and close ranged attacks of imense power.

Ability to manipulate his chakra clock to form different types of attacks or just defend (like vs Nagato's bolder).

Insane speed above anything even Raikage can achive.

genjutsu defence on an insane level because of Kurama.

Ability to turn an army of nobs into insane powerfull fighters by giving his chakra.

Insane sensing abilities from Chakra Mode and Sage Mode above anything the others can use.

Able to create ARMIES of ABOVE KAGE level figeters in his Chakra Mode clones.

Just about the MOST POWERFUL GENJUTSU with Ma/Pa.

Insane powerful summons.

And i can keep going. The list is HUGE... Way above Sasuke and Kakashi. We could argue with Hashirama but defenetly not the other 2. Yes Naruto with no Kurama or no SM is not versatile but considering this is irrelevant he is DAMN versatile.

5. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nitsthegame View Post
    1. Add tl;dr
    2. if naruto is the most versatile shinobi then what is hashi/kakashi/sasuke,etc...

for full manga he has been showing us clones and rasengans. I dont think thats a very versatile character.
    Clever-yes, he seems to be having battle sense, most shonen character though dumb seems to hav pretty awesome battle sense- natsu, one peice, goku , etc...
    you need read my arguments again. naruto create many versatile jutsu based on shadow clones for example.
    naruto chakra cloak in top 3 defensive jutsu with perfect susanoo and gaara sand shield for example. hashirama/sasuke/kakashi not more versatile than naruto and it's fact. naruto really grow and development as character unlike goku,luffy or natsu... and i mean naruto versatile not only because jutsu, but naruto skill

---------- Post added at 04:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    @nitsthegame

Curent Naruto is damn versatile... Way more versatile then anybody from your list aside for Hashirama(he is above Hashirama but not big of a distance). He can use clones, his Kurama chakra (like hands or anything else, SM and whatever else to do just about any tactic.

He has long range, medium range and close ranged attacks of imense power.

Ability to manipulate his chakra clock to form different types of attacks or just defend (like vs Nagato's bolder).

Insane speed above anything even Raikage can achive.

genjutsu defence on an insane level because of Kurama.

Ability to turn an army of nobs into insane powerfull fighters by giving his chakra.

Insane sensing abilities from Chakra Mode and Sage Mode above anything the others can use.

Able to create ARMIES of ABOVE KAGE level figeters in his Chakra Mode clones.

Just about the MOST POWERFUL GENJUTSU with Ma/Pa.

Insane powerful summons.

And i can keep going. The list is HUGE... Way above Sasuke and Kakashi. We could argue with Hashirama but defenetly not the other 2. Yes Naruto with no Kurama or no SM is not versatile but considering this is irrelevant he is DAMN versatile.
    tthisss... people just do not take kurama and sage mode like part of naruto power
    Last edited by flow like; May 21, 2013 at 05:11 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Kurama is living creature and has his own mind ... he is clearly different from Sharingan or Moktoun ...
    خداحافظ

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shafagh View Post
    Kurama is living creature and has his own mind ... he is clearly different from Sharingan or Moktoun ...
    agree. but naruto might use kurama power like own power

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto is clearly not versatile. The guy has one long range jutsu, hell, the rest of his arsenal consist of Resengans and shadow clones. If anything he is one the least less versatile main characters I've ever seen.

Is Naruto strong? Sure is no doubt about it but it has nothing to do with versatility. He's strong because he is witty and have two powerful modes(SM,KM).

To make it simple, I would never use the words versatile and Naruto in the same sentence. Versatile are characters like: Saskue, kakashi, dauri, oonoki, Itachi, Hashirama, even jariya when he uses toads.... Naruto fights like none of these characters..

@xXan
    Dude you don't have any ideal how creepy you sound hitting on a 14 year old. You can't be that desperate!
    Last edited by Prince Sasuke; May 21, 2013 at 03:42 PM.

11. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    Naruto is clearly not versatile. The guy has one long range jutsu, hell, the rest of his arsenal consist of Resengans and shadow clones. If anything he is one the least less versatile main characters I've ever seen.

Is Naruto strong? Sure is no doubt about it but it has nothing to do with versatility. He's strong because he is witty and have two powerful modes(SM,KM).

To make it simple, I would never use the words versatile and Naruto in the same sentence. Versatile are characters like: Saskue, kakashi, dauri, oonoki, Itachi, Hashirama, even mariya when he uses toads.... Naruto fights like none of these characters..

!
    you really read my arguments with open eyes ? sage and kyuubi mode part of naruto power... i dont see versatile of itachi ( spam genjutsu), hashirama(spam wood) and if you think about toads... naruto with toads yet more than versatile any other in series
    Last edited by flow like; May 21, 2013 at 09:44 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member xaither's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

To make it simple, I would never use the words versatile and Naruto in the same sentence. Versatile are characters like: Saskue, kakashi, dauri, oonoki, Itachi, Hashirama, even mariya when he uses toads.... Naruto fights like none of these characters..

@xXan
    Dude you don't have any ideal how creepy you sound hitting on a 14 year old. You can't be that desperate!

lol naruto is very versatile, he has alot of long range, mid range, close range attacks. you should go on the naruto uzuamki wikipedia they have a list of all his jutsu and moves and the range of them.

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I never deny that sage mode and Kyuubi mode wasn't Naruto powers did I? With those said powers Naruto isn't any more versatile. In base,sage,and Kyuubi mode he still uses the same two jutsu( resengan and shadow clones) he just become faster and stronger.. That doesn't make him any more versatile.

When I mention the toads I was meaning in sage mode for jiraiya because he have the toads attach to him, Naruto can't.

As for Itachi: Genjutsu is very versatile, for short and long range. Genjutsu is what allows Itachi to be versatile because he has limitations on short range attacks and Genjutsu makes up for it.

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by xaither View Post
    lol naruto is very versatile, he has alot of long range, mid range, close range attacks. you should go on the naruto uzuamki wikipedia they have a list of all his jutsu and moves and the range of them.
    Naruto has one long range attack, and that's the FRS.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member xaither's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto has the chakra arms, which makes all of his jutsu any range he wants, its called all range.
    For example.

- when naruto was attacking muu, he had that spiral planet rasengan, that rasengan was short range because he could not reach muu in time, so instead naruto use the chakra arm to extend and hit muu with it.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Avishek's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Hiruzen is regarded as the most versatile shinobi. Through we never got to see him in his prime, he was known to have mastered most of the chakra types and was able to use high level jutsus during his battle with the two hokage in part I. Most shinobi also regard him as such. Given that he is in a re-animated form, we may get to see him at his prime.

And regarding currently living characters, Kakashi is known as the copy ninja, a man who has successfully copied over a 1000 jutsus. Naruto may be one of the most powerful(Madara and Hashirama trump him) and with experience and training, may also become very versatile but for now, Hiruzen and Kakashi are leagues above him in versatility.
    Reading is a good habit.

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 AM ----------

Naruto has one long range attack, and that's the FRS.
    bijuudama,chakra arms, beast shock wave... and current naruto might use frog genjutsu

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Avishek View Post
    I think Hiruzen is regarded as the most versatile shinobi. Through we never got to see him in his prime, he was known to have mastered most of the chakra types and was able to use high level jutsus during his battle with the two hokage in part I. Most shinobi also regard him as such. Given that he is in a re-animated form, we may get to see him at his prime.

And regarding currently living characters, Kakashi is known as the copy ninja, a man who has successfully copied over a 1000 jutsus. Naruto may be one of the most powerful(Madara and Hashirama trump him) and with experience and training, may also become very versatile but for now, Hiruzen and Kakashi are leagues above him in versatility.
    naruto show many jutsu than hiruzen and kakashi

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Avishek View Post

Yea I forgot about Hiruzen. I really do hope we can see more of what he is capable of, some how I fear we won't.

Thread Closed
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast