Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Favorite Claymore Chapter

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member littleangel's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Favorite Claymore Chapter

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    I thought Riful died because she wanted to save her true love, Duph told her to run and that she could get away if she just leaves him behind....but she refused to leave him, and prissy caught up to her, on top of that Riful died when she attacked prissy out of rage after prissy "killed" duph right in front of her....so if anything Riful died because she loved duph and she was weakened to a point were she could not regenerate or take awakened form.....so its not like prissy beat Riful in a fight or anything ,all Prissy did was kill an already dieing 1 armed 1 legged girl.
    LOL, this is kind of laughable that I was talking deep and you read it so shallow! I wasn't talking about her last moments as what happened I was talking about what she did and the consequences that led to her death.. Yes whatever you wrote was what actually happened but what led to this?? She never thought that she would be in that spot ever in her life! She even said that the feeders damaged her more than anyone else in her life!!! To think that someone who lived that long and never been that severely damaged before would definitely have that ego of being invincible and would sometimes not dodge attacks that would hurt him, because of the thought of never going to die... All in all that was the actual cause of her death in a deep way of thinking and seeing the events but if you want to go shallow then yeah Priss killed her ars and she died, end of story.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littleangel View Post
    LOL, this is kind of laughable that I was talking deep and you read it so shallow! I wasn't talking about her last moments as what happened I was talking about what she did and the consequences that led to her death.. Yes whatever you wrote was what actually happened but what led to this?? She never thought that she would be in that spot ever in her life! She even said that the feeders damaged her more than anyone else in her life!!! To think that someone who lived that long and never been that severely damaged before would definitely have that ego of being invincible and would sometimes not dodge attacks that would hurt him, because of the thought of never going to die... All in all that was the actual cause of her death in a deep way of thinking and seeing the events but if you want to go shallow then yeah Priss killed her ars and she died, end of story.
    Shallow??? Deep???? chill, this is just claymore.

But you are right on that she did say she had never been damaged that much and all she lost was like 20% of her head thats why i love Riful she just kicked ass, then again she slept a lot so i doubt she had many recent battles prior to the start of the show, funny how now the Riful doll is doing the same thing to prissy, prissy never had to dodge before and now thats her biggest weakness...(i really hope we find out the Riful dolls origins in the next chapter)

btw...do you think that if the Org did the same with Riful that they did with Isely would it have worked as well? i Think Riful could have dealt with them no matter what...plus Duph could help her that would fucked the up a few times- plus Riful could send her ribbons in all directions so she could get them when they go to flee?...seems like Alica and beth were needed(maybe if lucy was still alive then they would not have been able to send Alica and beth out as they would be needed for protection)
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    Shallow??? Deep???? chill, this is just claymore.
    Exactly, that's why you cant think shallow or Yagi will trick you to death!

Quote Quote:
    btw...do you think that if the Org did the same with Riful that they did with Isely would it have worked as well? i Think Riful could have dealt with them no matter what...plus Duph could help her that would fucked the up a few times- plus Riful could send her ribbons in all directions so she could get them when they go to flee?...seems like Alica and beth were needed(maybe if lucy was still alive then they would not have been able to send Alica and beth out as they would be needed for protection)
    I did believe that Riful has a natural advantage against the feeders than Isley, yet Isley could change into many weapons and he survived for years. So my guess is that she could keep up more than him in this, but her problem is that if one escapes then the next generation would be stronger and harder to kill, and a similar scenario to what happened between her and the ghosts would happen, while at that time all of their survival were needed but this time only one! A great disadvantage even to her, and even with the help of Dauf, I don't think that the problem is with the killing but catching the remaining few.. And yes, if Luciella was alive, then they wouldn't have sent them, as this what made Riful figure out that Isley was dead! Super smart from her part I guess. But here I always think that if Isley asked Riful for help, although there is a chance that she might kill him, but Riful is smarter than this, and most likely she would spare him and give him food and join hands to crush all of those AF and by that who knows maybe the Organization now has to go back to step 1 after all those miles which will give them the advantage over them and if they played their cards right (which will never happen because they all think of themselves even Isely only after many many years he did his plan to kill all his generation!), they could've destroyed the Organization a very long time ago, but this never happened like I said because Luciella was thinking of taking the lands and Riful of living in peace all by herself with Dauf and Isely to Get rid of the ABs. All in all, none thought that the Organization might be the cause which make Teresa a shining star here that she alone figured this out not like Miria who needed help in this. And so if you ask me, I put Miria in their category in thinking process not more not less, while Teresa she is way superior to all of them in this criteria.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Exactly, that's why you cant think shallow or Yagi will trick you to death!

I did believe that Riful has a natural advantage against the feeders than Isley, yet Isley could change into many weapons and he survived for years. So my guess is that she could keep up more than him in this, but her problem is that if one escapes then the next generation would be stronger and harder to kill, and a similar scenario to what happened between her and the ghosts would happen, while at that time all of their survival were needed but this time only one! A great disadvantage even to her, and even with the help of Dauf, I don't think that the problem is with the killing but catching the remaining few.. And yes, if Luciella was alive, then they wouldn't have sent them, as this what made Riful figure out that Isley was dead! Super smart from her part I guess. But here I always think that if Isley asked Riful for help, although there is a chance that she might kill him, but Riful is smarter than this, and most likely she would spare him and give him food and join hands to crush all of those AF and by that who knows maybe the Organization now has to go back to step 1 after all those miles which will give them the advantage over them and if they played their cards right (which will never happen because they all think of themselves even Isely only after many many years he did his plan to kill all his generation!), they could've destroyed the Organization a very long time ago, but this never happened like I said because Luciella was thinking of taking the lands and Riful of living in peace all by herself with Dauf and Isely to Get rid of the ABs. All in all, none thought that the Organization might be the cause which make Teresa a shining star here that she alone figured this out not like Miria who needed help in this. And so if you ask me, I put Miria in their category in thinking process not more not less, while Teresa she is way superior to all of them in this criteria.
    I think Riful is one of the smartest AB out there(but still a little girl)
    How come Isely left Duph alone? because he did not want to face Riful?(remember Duph was apart of his generation)

i disagree i dont think Riful would have helped Isely she would have killed him and then destroyed the remaining feeders- in the end the AO just had to different of personalitys like you pointed out, lucy wanted land, Riful wanted a life with duph and Isely wanted to save the human race- you would think they would team up to destroy the Org, But then again Riful did consider teaming up with lucy and from what she said it seems Riful and lucy talked about a team up/prissy and iselys movements.
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    i disagree i dont think Riful would have helped Isely she would have killed him and then destroyed the remaining feeders-
    Under normal circumstances she wouldn't but here the trick goes on, if Isley after like 2 years of playing cat and mouse went to Riful just to tell her about the situation, and asking her to help him, surely he would've escaped if she tried to attack but taking the chances and having a smart mouth here would make the impossible quite possible, as he would provide her a way to prevent the outcome (his death and hers being on the list) and be able to kill all the AF that went after him, because Isley can kill from the 11 the number needed but the trick is that after that they scatter in all directions, and here where Riful come handy with her ribbons going in many direction and Dauf's help, clearing the remaining ones wouldn't be impossible and if this happens the Organization is back to point 0 and the new AF would start from the very beginning! After that Alicia and Beth's dispatch would be a necessity to the Organization and if they play it smart after this they can end the wall of defense of the Organization and that's it.. But sadly their ego knows no limits and they would never ask help especially in a situation that is of life and death.

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

Even Riful was kind of sure that she can take Alicia on if she didn't attack her in the vital moments like when she was awakening and stuff..

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Under normal circumstances she wouldn't but here the trick goes on, if Isley after like 2 years of playing cat and mouse went to Riful just to tell her about the situation, and asking her to help him, surely he would've escaped if she tried to attack but taking the chances and having a smart mouth here would make the impossible quite possible, as he would provide her a way to prevent the outcome (his death and hers being on the list) and be able to kill all the AF that went after him, because Isley can kill from the 11 the number needed but the trick is that after that they scatter in all directions, and here where Riful come handy with her ribbons going in many direction and Dauf's help, clearing the remaining ones wouldn't be impossible and if this happens the Organization is back to point 0 and the new AF would start from the very beginning! After that Alicia and Beth's dispatch would be a necessity to the Organization and if they play it smart after this they can end the wall of defense of the Organization and that's it.. But sadly their ego knows no limits and they would never ask help especially in a situation that is of life and death.

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

Even Riful was kind of sure that she can take Alicia on if she didn't attack her in the vital moments like when she was awakening and stuff..
    Riful would have defeated Alicia 100% with duph there to attack beth and slow Alicia down.
    even if it was just Riful she could attack beth with all her power and kill her.

When Riful said "and of course i could not join up with the Organization"- which makes no sense they could have made a non aggression pact with Riful and sent a team of warriors(n1-9 and any warriors from 11-16 that are of any use) to help her destroy Isely, and im sure they would both have in mind to finish the other one off if the chance arises

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    When Riful said "and of course i could not join up with the Organization"- which makes no sense they could have made a non aggression pact with Riful and sent a team of warriors(n1-9 and any warriors from 11-16 that are of any use) to help her destroy Isely, and im sure they would both have in mind to finish the other one off if the chance arises
    AMAZING! You made me now see something I never saw before (maybe someone talked about it, but still I read this from you first).. The Organization purposely sent Jean and her team to Riful, to make her more or less with an advantage against him! Truly now the Organization has fallen to a worse category in my eyes..

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

AMAZING! You made me now see something I never saw before (maybe someone talked about it, but still I read this from you first).. The Organization purposely sent Jean and her team to Riful, to make her more or less with an advantage against him! Truly now the Organization has fallen to a worse category in my eyes..
    i am a bit confused

so the Org Knew the awakened being they were going to fight was Riful(or the yoki they sensed was probably Duphs), but why did they do it?

Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

The Organization wanted the AOs to kill each others and they simply provided them with some soldiers to fight along their sides to get more confident and clash! Isley had an army and although Riful has an advantage over him (Yes, I'm one of those who believe that she was stronger than him), fighting an army with two N.2s (considering that at that time they never knew Priscilla's true powers), she would be at a disadvantage, and so they gave her 4 warriors in thema single digit (Jean!), so they can make Riful more or less capable to fighting back that army and participate in Isley's war, in hope they all kill each other.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

The Organization wanted the AOs to kill each others and they simply provided them with some soldiers to fight along their sides to get more confident and clash! Isley had an army and although Riful has an advantage over him (Yes, I'm one of those who believe that she was stronger than him), fighting an army with two N.2s (considering that at that time they never knew Priscilla's true powers), she would be at a disadvantage, and so they gave her 4 warriors in thema single digit (Jean!), so they can make Riful more or less capable to fighting back that army and participate in Isley's war, in hope they all kill each other.
    i agree that in a battle between Riful and Isely , Riful would win do to the kind of body she had(unless Isely's wepons can cut/smash Rifuls body
    but i find it hard to believe they would do that and if so they sent her some weak warriors....Jean was strong but still only a N9.

But what about Lucy, why was there plan for her? she seemed to like solitude but she did consider joining up with Riful to beat Prissy(which would have failed due to the AO natural desire to kill each other..I.E if Lucy or Riful was near death the Other would take that time to kill them and flee the battle with prissy)

~ Forum Fixer ~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Miyagi's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

My favorite Claymore chapter is the one where Clare shredded Rigardo to pieces, that was pretty epic. Actually Pieta arc is still my favorite arc, it had all the elements that make a good story.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

The Organization wanted the AOs to kill each others and they simply provided them with some soldiers to fight along their sides to get more confident and clash!
    I'm not sure this is the case; the only one with an Army was Isley and judging by how many % were males (all but one that we saw but judging by extra chapter 5 females were also in Isleys gen so makes sense) it's fair to say they were all warriors loyal to him from his warrior days. Riful and Dauf also knew each other from warrior days. So in 100 years none of the AO's gained followers that didn't know them

Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by evil_kenshin View Post
    I'm not sure this is the case; the only one with an Army was Isley and judging by how many % were males (all but one that we saw but judging by extra chapter 5 females were also in Isleys gen so makes sense) it's fair to say they were all warriors loyal to him from his warrior days. Riful and Dauf also knew each other from warrior days. So in 100 years none of the AO's gained followers that didn't know them
    Riful herself stated that she wanted Jean to join her.. So yeah after a very long time and a change in balance, that rule no longer did hold true and they simply changed it the moment Isley got Priscilla..

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Riful herself stated that she wanted Jean to join her.. So yeah after a very long time and a change in balance, that rule no longer did hold true and they simply changed it the moment Isley got Priscilla..
    The whole change of balance thing stopped when Isley decided he wanted to take the South.
    After Luciela was defeated by Isley (well, reverted to human form), Riful wanted to take advantage of Isley's weak state, but Priscilla appeared at his side.

My favorite chapter is the one with Teresa and her little poem, that essentially embodies the whole melodic flow of Claymore- "This little girl, whose not even half my size, taught me that tears can flow even from these silver eyes."

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2