Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Who do you want to be the final last dude standing villain in the series?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Madara

1 9.09%
  • Obito

0 0%
  • Juubi

0 0%
  • Orochimaru

10 90.91%
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Why the final villain must be Orochimaru-related

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who do you want to be the final last dude standing villain in the series?

Yeah, definitely Orochimaru. But at this point I don't see it happening.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    Yeah, definitely Orochimaru. But at this point I don't see it happening.
    that would be completely epic if somehow oro gained a shit ton of power right at the end to be the final boss

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member flow like's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

pedrochimaru

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member naruto the best's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    that would be completely epic if somehow oro gained a shit ton of power right at the end to be the final boss
    yeah after the Juubi and Madara are beaten he can reveal himself and say helllllooooooooo........ then summons the Rikodou Sennin!!!!!!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto the best View Post
    yeah after the Juubi and Madara are beaten he can reveal himself and say helllllooooooooo........ then summons the Rikodou Sennin!!!!!!
    man that would be some epic shit, if he somehow absorbed the rikodou senins power or some shit

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I had wished it to be Oro, but with everyone seeing the light, its doubtful. Maybe he will announce he wants to be named Hokage next
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sanadan's Avatar
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm on team Orochimaru, have always been 8)
    Could the Sage of Six Paths be named Sanada Yukimura?

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

I see someone deleted my post, and although it was semi comedic, the point was still serious. Since we need a non edotensei final villain, Sasuke might really go emo not unlike Madara when he didn't become Hokage, and end up fighting Naruto.

Unless Oro gets an Uchiha body which he won't, he doesn't have what it takes to be final villain.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Avishek's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Xrayz0r View Post
    I see someone deleted my post, and although it was semi comedic, the point was still serious. Since we need a non edotensei final villain, Sasuke might really go emo not unlike Madara when he didn't become Hokage, and end up fighting Naruto.

Unless Oro gets an Uchiha body which he won't, he doesn't have what it takes to be final villain.
    I believe if there is one villain who hasn't made me reach for my barf bag, it's Oro. His ability to manipulate people and stand in the shadows is the best in this manga. There is always one more trick in Oro's book he can play. Heck, he may be the last Sannin standing given what we last saw of Tsunade!

And by the way............where is he? Can't see him at the battleground. That's highly suspicious.
    Reading is a good habit.

Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity segua's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Orochimaru now knows a lot more since he was observing all things through Kabuto Anko. If Oro appears on the battlefield, he might have the goal of taking cell samples and perhaps furthering his genetic experiments. Regardless, Orochimaru remains one of the most twisted character in Naruto though he may not rival the awesomeness of Madara and Obito.
    Last edited by segua; May 23, 2013 at 04:31 PM.

(Please read from right to left.)

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Avishek's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by segua View Post
    Orochimaru now knows a lot more since he was observing all things through Kabuto. If Oro appears on the battlefield, he might have the goal of taking cell samples and perhaps furthering his genetic experiments. Regardless, Orochimaru remains one of the most twisted character in Naruto though he may not rival the awesomeness of Madara and Obito.
    Please don't compare Obito with Awesome. Madara fine. But not Obito. That's an insult to awesome.

And Madara definitely rivals Oro in twistedness. It's only because he's been so prevalent all through the Manga that he's considered higher. But really, the Konoha Invasion Arc remains a high point for the manga, simply because Oro was such a brilliant villain to introduce as the first major one.
    Reading is a good habit.

Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity segua's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Avishek View Post
    Please don't compare Obito with Awesome. Madara fine. But not Obito. That's an insult to awesome.

And Madara definitely rivals Oro in twistedness. It's only because he's been so prevalent all through the Manga that he's considered higher. But really, the Konoha Invasion Arc remains a high point for the manga, simply because Oro was such a brilliant villain to introduce as the first major one.
    Obito is awesome. As an Uchiha, he is the successor of Madara and founder of Akatsuki. As Madara's heir, he was able to carry on with the plan that Madara hatched decades ago though not without alterations. His prowess cannot be denied nor diminished because he is one of the three ninjas that is fighting against a coalition of ninjas.

Oro cannot compare with Obito. An example is that when both were facing off against Itachi, only Obito was the one who prevailed against Itachi whereas Oro lost a hand. Oro's abilities only attained to an invasion of Konoha. Oro can't compare with Obito.

(Please read from right to left.)

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

If Kishi doesn't redeem Orochimaru, I will be upset. The man was an amazing villain, not caring about shit and even being masochistic. He was brilliant in Part I, scaring Sasuke and Kakashi. He was so manipulative and a bastard that even Nagaot and Itachi couldn't match his evilness.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    If Kishi doesn't redeem Orochimaru, I will be upset. The man was an amazing villain, not caring about shit and even being masochistic. He was brilliant in Part I, scaring Sasuke and Kakashi. He was so manipulative and a bastard that even Nagaot and Itachi couldn't match his evilness.
    oro was really the only GREAT villain of this series, it would be EPIC to see him come back as the final boss somehow

i would love to see him reverse madara's edo tensei and absorb his powers, or maybe absorb the jyuubi or something to just become an absolute monster

with his skills, killer instinct and nastyness if he had that kind of power things could become epic

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3