Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 29 of 38 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 568

Thread: Should Sasuke be Hokage or even a Hokage candidate?

  1. #421
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,824
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Should Sasuke be Hokage or even a Hokage candidate?

    Quote Originally Posted by flow like View Post
    all peoples follow to naruto
    No, they're supporting him in the event of winning the war. They supported Sasuke too when he attacked the Juubi.

    Quote Originally Posted by flow like View Post
    kyuubi attack on minato and kushina only for free
    No, it was both. The Kyuubi charged up it's Bijuu Blast after the seal was broken.

    Quote Originally Posted by flow like View Post
    hyuuga said about protect naruto
    They were protecting naruto at that moment. That's not what the war itself is about anymore, else they wouldn't have allowed Naruto to go off and fight Obito or fight on the frontline.

    Quote Originally Posted by flow like View Post
    tailed beast confirm naruto as new rikodou
    No they didn't. The Kyuubi believed that Naruto could be the guy the Rikudou Sennin spoke about, which isn't the same as what you've been claiming.

    Quote Originally Posted by flow like View Post
    hokages might disagree with sasuke way
    There isn't anything to disagree about. By that logic, they can just as easily disagree with Naruto's plan.

    Quote Originally Posted by flow like View Post
    kakashi want to kill weak sasuke and might kill sasuke... naruto save him
    The entire point there was that Kakashi and Sakura were both incapable of killing Sasuke. Kakashi was in no position to attempt to kill Sasuke nor was he even attempting to do so when Naruto appeared.

  2. #422
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member flow like's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Country
    Australia
    Age
    15
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    250
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Should Sasuke be Hokage or even a Hokage candidate?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    No, they're supporting him in the event of winning the war. They supported Sasuke too when he attacked the Juubi.

    No, it was both. The Kyuubi charged up it's Bijuu Blast after the seal was broken.

    They were protecting naruto at that moment. That's not what the war itself is about anymore, else they wouldn't have allowed Naruto to go off and fight Obito or fight on the frontline.

    No they didn't. The Kyuubi believed that Naruto could be the guy the Rikudou Sennin spoke about, which isn't the same as what you've been claiming.

    There isn't anything to disagree about. By that logic, they can just as easily disagree with Naruto's plan.

    The entire point there was that Kakashi and Sakura were both incapable of killing Sasuke. Kakashi was in no position to attempt to kill Sasuke nor was he even attempting to do so when Naruto appeared.
    1. only some fodders agree with sasuke.
    kyuubi was seal inside before attack and not want sealing again
    1. naruto looks like rikudou
    2. beast confirm naruto as new rikudou
    3. you see shadow with rinnegan behind naruto?
    1. hyuuga want to protect naruto against juubi... kira bee want to protect naruto e.t.c.
    1. kakashi said about his killing desires

  3. #423
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,824
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Should Sasuke be Hokage or even a Hokage candidate?

    Quote Originally Posted by flow like View Post
    only some fodders agree with sasuke.
    It's the same people you were praising Naruto for having. Can't have it both ways.

    Quote Originally Posted by flow like View Post
    kyuubi was seal inside before attack and not want sealing again
    And yet that doesn't change that of it's own free will, it attempted destructive acts several times.

    Quote Originally Posted by flow like View Post
    naruto looks like rikudou
    So does Minato, means nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by flow like View Post
    beast confirm naruto as new rikudou
    No they didn't.

    Quote Originally Posted by flow like View Post
    you see shadow with rinnegan behind naruto?
    You mean the one that simply ties in with Naruto holding the pieces of the other Bijuus? Doesn't change my argument at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by flow like View Post
    hyuuga want to protect naruto against juubi... kira bee want to protect naruto e.t.c.
    And they have been protecting each other, and Naruto has been protecting all of them. None of that changes what this war is about.

    Quote Originally Posted by flow like View Post
    kakashi said about his killing desires
    And we actually saw Kakashi was barely able to defend, much less actually fight a tired Sasuke.

  4. #424
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner dbssohi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Country
    India
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Should Sasuke be Hokage or even a Hokage candidate?

    Hokage isnt just someone strong he is a ninja which should have good realations(not with just ladies lol) with other ninjas even itachi said to naruto that his father was hokage because village acknowledged him.

    ---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    It's the same people you were praising Naruto for having. Can't have it both ways.

    And yet that doesn't change that of it's own free will, it attempted destructive acts several times.

    So does Minato, means nothing.

    No they didn't.

    You mean the one that simply ties in with Naruto holding the pieces of the other Bijuus? Doesn't change my argument at all.

    And they have been protecting each other, and Naruto has been protecting all of them. None of that changes what this war is about.

    And we actually saw Kakashi was barely able to defend, much less actually fight a tired Sasuke.
    who is main char who got better realations with ninjas not just leaf and other village who forgive pain for killing other ninjas who is protective towards bijuus who tailed beast agreed to be their old man(sage of six paths) read carefully they did start its between chapter kruma to chapter nine names read carefully then argue kid

    ---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    No, they're supporting him in the event of winning the war. They supported Sasuke too when he attacked the Juubi.

    No, it was both. The Kyuubi charged up it's Bijuu Blast after the seal was broken.

    They were protecting naruto at that moment. That's not what the war itself is about anymore, else they wouldn't have allowed Naruto to go off and fight Obito or fight on the frontline.

    No they didn't. The Kyuubi believed that Naruto could be the guy the Rikudou Sennin spoke about, which isn't the same as what you've been claiming.

    There isn't anything to disagree about. By that logic, they can just as easily disagree with Naruto's plan.

    The entire point there was that Kakashi and Sakura were both incapable of killing Sasuke. Kakashi was in no position to attempt to kill Sasuke nor was he even attempting to do so when Naruto appeared.
    u havent even seen lattest episode and forget about chapters u dont know what u are talking about first keep reading then u say what shit u are arguying about kid beast does agree abut naruto being their old man (sage of six path) naruto is fighting obito from 20-30 chapter kid u should not talk about what u dont know

    ---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Doesn't change that she's drawn to him like every other girl has been.

    That may have been his original goal, but risking his life for his teammates and then returning to Sasuke after being abandoned is a whole different thing.

    No, there was no promise. Juugo sees Sasuke as Kimimaro's reincarnation.

    Naruto attempted to eliminate it with a massive Bijuu Blast, and was joyful when he though he had succeed. Not to mention the lack of any attempts at preventing the Alliance from eliminating it.

    When did Naruto save Sasuke during Part Two? Gonna need some links.

    That wasn't a hint at Naruto receiving any knowledge.

    Sasuke got what he wanted from Obito and that's the only reason

    No, the Bijuus attack when they aren't being controlled.

    That's all true, but it doesn't negate him having any charisma. Sasuke simply being interesting wouldn't mean others would listen or follow him. Even back in Part One, Sasuke lead others.

    The Bijuus have caused massive damage. We've been told of numerous times when an out of control Bijuu has harmed a village. If anything, it's only when they are being controlled by a Jinchuuriki that there is no destruction.

    And you're presuming that there weren't people at the time who could have fought them, or that his sons simply allowed them to roam free. You don't have any evidence to support the idea that the Bijuus didn't treat people badly. If anything, their treatment of their Jinchuurikis would say otherwise. And they weren't created to protect from the Juubi.

    But Danzo wasn't genuinely dedicated to protecting the village at all. Everything he did was solely for his own goals, regardless of it's impact on the village. Sasuke isn't like that and has yet to be willing to do "anything".

    Sasuke's reputation was pretty good before the incident at the summit. With the backing of the Hokages, that should return.

    It wasn't justified at all. It was solely did as a power grab, without any worry about the village itself. And given that the other Kages have made use of Akatsuki, that's a moot crime.

    We were just told a few chapters ago that all the Konoha Rookies had the desire to become Hokage.
    kages should care about others eg: 3 raikage he fought 10,000 and order his comrades to escape thats sasuke does not care about anyone but himself(3rd raikage is dead if u dont know ) u dont even know tobi is fighting naruto and naruto has fully mastered him self in biju mode means he take shape and size of fox kid naruto is main char so we know who kisimoto favors kishimoto author of naruto .

  5. #425
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,824
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Should Sasuke be Hokage or even a Hokage candidate?

    Quote Originally Posted by dbssohi View Post
    who is main char who got better realations with ninjas not just leaf and other village who forgive pain for killing other ninjas who is protective towards bijuus who tailed beast agreed to be their old man(sage of six paths) read carefully they did start its between chapter kruma to chapter nine names read carefully then argue kid
    Naruto doesn't have better relations with the other villages. him forgiving Nagato after all he did without an idea that things would work out or trying to save the Bijuus in favor of ending the threat of the Juubi straight away does not help his case.

    Quote Originally Posted by dbssohi View Post
    u havent even seen lattest episode and forget about chapters u dont know what u are talking about first keep reading then u say what shit u are arguying about kid beast does agree abut naruto being their old man (sage of six path) naruto is fighting obito from 20-30 chapter kid u should not talk about what u dont know
    The Bijuus have never been shown believing that Naruto is the Rikudou Sennin, they believe he is the person who's suppose to bring them back together as the Rikudou Sennin predicted, which is a whole different thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by dbssohi View Post
    kages should care about others eg: 3 raikage he fought 10,000 and order his comrades to escape thats sasuke does not care about anyone but himself(3rd raikage is dead if u dont know ) u dont even know tobi is fighting naruto and naruto has fully mastered him self in biju mode means he take shape and size of fox kid naruto is main char so we know who kisimoto favors kishimoto author of naruto .
    Sasuke has shown numerous times to care about others. He has been shown caring about others more then he has been shown not caring about them. And Kishi has shown himself to favor Sasuke a whole lot more.

  6. #426
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,012
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Should Sasuke be Hokage or even a Hokage candidate?

    @Rikudou King


    Quote Quote:
    Naruto doesn't have better relations with the other villages. him forgiving Nagato after all he did without an idea that things would work out or trying to save the Bijuus in favor of ending the threat of the Juubi straight away does not help his case.
    You do understand that forgiving him and not killing him there and then does not mean he would allow Nagato to keep killing assuming he would not change is ways right? Its perfectly fine what he did there. Assuming he would turn his back and allow Nagato to leave not knowing if he went good mode or not would be... Naruto allowing Konan to go after she promised to be an ally AND after Nagato resurrected half of Konoha is perfectly fine. Naruto fixed the situation and better then anybody else in Konoha as his way meant that half of Konoha including Kakashi are alive right now. What could have happened is IRRELEVANT. All that it matters is that it worked.

    As for the Juubi... This makes no God damn sense... You do understand that you have 2 ways of stopping the juubi... Seal it or split it into bijus. Naruto deiced to do THAT... He has no other choice. Also don't tell me Sasuke's Amaterasu or anything else the entire alliance have COMBINED can kill the Juubi as it was made clear that not even RS himself can kill it AND Biju's can't die. They always pop back. What Naruto did there is perfectly fine and logical... Sasuke IGNORING NARUTO is making Sasuke a HUGE dumbass and its irrelevant if he knew or not if the Juubi can be killed as he IGNORED Naruto who has complete info on Juubi (because of Kurama).

    Quote Quote:
    The Bijuus have never been shown believing that Naruto is the Rikudou Sennin, they believe he is the person who's suppose to bring them back together as the Rikudou Sennin predicted, which is a whole different thing.
    Better said.. Naruto is the "old man's" legacy. Most certain not just someone meant to bring them back togeder.. Naruto is the one who inherited RS's will and goal.
    Last edited by xXan; July 03, 2013 at 03:23 PM.

  7. #427
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,824
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Should Sasuke be Hokage or even a Hokage candidate?

    Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    You do understand that forgiving him and not killing him there and then does not mean he would allow Nagato to keep killing assuming he would not change is ways right? Its perfectly fine what he did there. Assuming he would turn his back and allow Nagato to leave not knowing if he went good mode or not would be... Naruto allowing Konan to go after she promised to be an ally AND after Nagato resurrected half of Konoha is perfectly fine. Naruto fixed the situation and better then anybody else in Konoha as his way meant that half of Konoha including Kakashi are alive right now. What could have happened is IRRELEVANT. All that it matters is that it worked.
    Well if Naruto choose not to kill him, exactly how would he have stopped Nagato had he not choose to change his ways? and it's not as if he hadn't done such before, like with allowing Gaara to go without knowing whether he had actually changed. It's not even as if they could ahev simply lied to him and gone right back to being evil. Regardless, the point is that he let Nagato off despite all that he did and without a clue that things would magically work out. Acting under a belief that everything will always work out is not a quality a leader should rely on.

    Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    As for the Juubi... This makes no God damn sense... You do understand that you have 2 ways of stopping the juubi... Seal it or split it into bijus. Naruto deiced to do THAT... He has no other choice. Also don't tell me Sasuke's Amaterasu or anything else the entire alliance have COMBINED can kill the Juubi as it was made clear that not even RS himself can kill it AND Biju's can't die. They always pop back. What Naruto did there is perfectly fine and logical... Sasuke IGNORING NARUTO is making Sasuke a HUGE dumbass and its irrelevant if he knew or not if the Juubi can be killed as he IGNORED Naruto who has complete info on Juubi (because of Kurama).
    Not a single thing in the series suggest that the only way to deal with the Juubi is to seal it or split it. If that was the case, then surely someone would have mentioned said facts by now. Naruto's not splitting it to defeat it, he's splitting it in an attempt to save the other Bijuus. When was it made clear that the Rikudou Sennin couldn't have killed it had he wanted to? He clearly had other reason for absorbing the Juubi and later splitting it's chakra into the Bijuus. The Juubi isn't like the Bijuus. It has a physical body, whereas the Bijuus are merely masses of energy. if the Juubi couldn't be killed, then they wouldn't have spent the majority of the war attempting to do so to it.

    There's nothing logical about what Naruto did. Even presuming he was right, then the logical thing would have been to mention said facts to Sasuke instead of talking about freeing a bunch of beasts, along with mentioning it earlier. Sasuke ignoring Naruto's dumb comment about saving a bunch of beasts is not dumb, especially since Naruto didn't bother to inform anyone that he actually knew what the heck he was talking about or of a counterplan.

    Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    Better said.. Naruto is the "old man's" legacy. Most certain not just someone meant to bring them back togeder.. Naruto is the one who inherited RS's will and goal.
    Well he's suppose to bring them together and show them "real power". But yeah, Naruto's the Rikudou Sennin's legacy.

  8. #428
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member flow like's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Brisbane
    Country
    Australia
    Age
    15
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    250
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Should Sasuke be Hokage or even a Hokage candidate?

    naruto not forgive nagato.... naruto is main character=very stupid reason in my opinion...naruto have better plan than sasuke... all army praise naruto.
    Last edited by flow like; July 05, 2013 at 12:13 AM.

  9. #429
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,824
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Should Sasuke be Hokage or even a Hokage candidate?

    Naruto did forgive Nagato, and he has yet to even come up with an actual plan. The Alliance is praising them all.

  10. #430
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    zero division
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,618
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Should Sasuke be Hokage or even a Hokage candidate?

    to be honest I dont think any of team 7 should be hokage. The smartest choice would have to be shikamaru with sasuke and naruto as his advisors/guards. Unfortunately, naruto will obviously be hokage, since the manga is NARUTO


    Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

    Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

  11. #431
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Country
    Pakistan
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,120
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Should Sasuke be Hokage or even a Hokage candidate?

    Kage should be charasmatic as well, which unfortunately shikamaru isn't. After saving the village Naruto becomes an automatic choice, and after he performed well enough in war i guess there is no other choice remained.
    As for Sasuke is concerned well he can be a candidate (Like Danzou was) but he should do something worthy of that before challenging Naruto for position.

  12. #432
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Country
    Indonesia
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    138
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Should Sasuke be Hokage or even a Hokage candidate?

    Charismatic and smart should be Kakashi. Sadly, he seemed to be the next Yamato considering all things.

  13. #433
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Fighting for the Living
    Country
    The Wall
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,860
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Should Sasuke be Hokage or even a Hokage candidate?

    Quote Originally Posted by danzouismadara View Post
    to be honest I dont think any of team 7 should be hokage. The smartest choice would have to be shikamaru with sasuke and naruto as his advisors/guards. Unfortunately, naruto will obviously be hokage, since the manga is NARUTO
    Kakashi is the one who should be Hokage with Shikamaru and only Shikamaru as his adviser. Naruto has no business being a Hokage, and while Sasuke IMO is a better candidate that Naruto, he's far too detached from the people he'd be ruling as of now to be an effective leader.

    ---------- Post added at 09:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark blood View Post
    Kage should be charasmatic as well, which unfortunately shikamaru isn't. After saving the village Naruto becomes an automatic choice, and after he performed well enough in war i guess there is no other choice remained.
    As for Sasuke is concerned well he can be a candidate (Like Danzou was) but he should do something worthy of that before challenging Naruto for position.
    Sasuke is the whole reason everyone is still alive. Remember, he chose to revive Orochimaru and the Kages, and then chose to help the alliance. There's a reason why no one has killed him yet.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

  14. #434
    Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member narutotheory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    927
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Should Sasuke be Hokage or even a Hokage candidate?

    Sasuke will be Hokage. Let me tell you why.

    1) It'll be the final lesson Naruto needs in order to finally grow up.
    2) Sasuke is an Uchiha - why is this important?
    a) Because Uchihas are the most caring. So if we finally get an Uchiha as Hokage then he'll take care his people better than the past Hokage. If someone were to attack the village Sasuke would bug out like a mother does when someone messes with their child, Uchiha would finally be able to thrive as normal people inside the village, not seperated and used for Military might.
    b) Naruto is retarted. Sasuke is more gifted and Intelligent, I can see Naruto as like an "Overall Kage" rather than the actual "Hokage". I actually kind of see Naruto as becoming a wanderer just like Jaraiya and the Sage of Six Paths were. If Naruto is going to end up being the next God of Shinobi then it'd only be right to have him not be the leader of the village because when this whole war arc is over...the definition of Shinobi will change and the past will be erased...by whoever...whether it may be Naruto, Sasuke, or even Ten-Ten.
    3) It'd give Sasuke's character closure. After Madara is sealed. Obito the 2nd to last Uchiha is finally dead...and Sasuke's the only remaining. He'd be able to redeem his clan.
    4) Sasuke is Kishi's favorite character that's why he gets the most clothing changes. The coolest techniques. The best voice actor. The coolest lines. Him being so intelligent and mysterious in his motives just like Orochimaru. Why the hell else do you think Kishi let Naruto beat Sasuke in part I? Had a whole arc in Part II about trying to bring him back. Had a running gag about Naruto wanting to bring him back. Naruto STILL wants to bring him back. And now, Hashirama is actually the one to bring him back to fight for the village rather than against it. Why do you think Kishi made Sasuke Naruto's rival? Because KISHI WANTS SASUKE TO PLAY A SIGNIFICANT ROLE IN THE END OF THIS MANGA. AND THAT'S BECOMING THE HOKAGE AND REDEEMING HIS CLAN ALL BY HIMSELF, IT'S ONLY FAIR THAT THE UCHIHA THRIVE AGAIN...

    but then again if you think about it...they wouldn't be pure Uchiha since he's the only pure uchiha left...they'd have mixed children...UNLESSS....Sasuke marries Hinata and the Byakuugan is actually just a form of Sharingan or something...idk...it's all very confusing...

  15. #435
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,914
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Should Sasuke be Hokage or even a Hokage candidate?

    Naruto isn't retarded, he's just dumbed up by the mangaka. -_-

    I don't want to see Naruto or Sasuke as the hokage though... maybe Kakashi can have both as advisers, but since this is Kakashi, Naruto would be a better choice of an adviser than Sasuke. Though, Sasuke can be the hokage and have Naruto as an adviser. Though both wouldn't be good choices at such young age.

New Reply
Page 29 of 38 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts