Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 51

Thread: The Present Konoha 12 Ranking...

  1. #1
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member naruto the best's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    KONOHA
    Country
    Philippines
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    590
    Post Thanks / Like

    The Present Konoha 12 Ranking...

    Helloooooo guys.....

    How would you rank the Konoha 12 now if we take them one on one?
    Rank them according to the number of victories they may gain in the one on one battle where no one is at a disadvantage and is restricted in using his/her full potential techniques...Fair batllefield...

    Here I go:

    1. Naruto - well he can even beat the Konoha 11 by himself!...Bijuudama!
    2. Sasuke - EMS , only Naruto can beat him
    3. Lee - the gates can own anybody below...pretty fast!
    4. Neji - a genius Hyuuga who can beat anybody below. Great both in offense and defense
    5. Choji - you may hit me by putting him in this spot now but his butterfly mode can own anybody below. With his dad he had a combat with Gedo. And he almost chopped Kakuzu under him....freaking strong...one on one in a serious fight now I believe he can beat Shikamaru. Shadow tech isn't that offensive. He can just expand and boom.
    6. Shikamaru - the smartest among them and wins fights brilliantly. As a team he's the best in leadership but one on one others above can beat him.
    7. Shino - his insects can tell.
    8. Kiba - he and akamaru can beat people below.
    9. Sakura - great physical strength. surely he can beat the other girls below. one punch can make a huge difference.
    10. Hinata
    11. Ino
    12. Tenten

    That's how I perceive the ranking.

    Surely we can vary in opinions.

    So what's your list?

    Thanks much!
    Last edited by naruto the best; May 23, 2013 at 06:44 AM.

  2. #2
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member liductan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    fairy land
    Country
    United States
    Age
    20
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    752
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Present Konoha 12 Ranking...

    I think next chapter sakura is about to jump a couple levels..like number 5

    “I guess by now I should know enough about loss to realize that you never really stop missing
    someone you just learn to live around the huge gaping hole of their absence."
    - Alyson Noel

  3. #3
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member naruto the best's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    KONOHA
    Country
    Philippines
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    590
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Present Konoha 12 Ranking...

    Quote Originally Posted by liductan View Post
    I think next chapter sakura is about to jump a couple levels..like number 5


    I'm wondering what kind of power should she get to own Choji's Butterfly Mode and Shikamaru's tactics.

    But we'll see later. If it's just some "Punch Double Strength" powerup then it's not that of a big deal.

  4. #4
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Teppei's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    149
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Present Konoha 12 Ranking...

    A one on one fight really has so many other factor to take into consideration as we could tell who would win.

    For example the environment, the preperation time, available weapons, any rules, ...

    In a plain field, with no shadows except your own, Shikamaru pretty much is screwed against everyone except the girls. But in a thick forest he would own everyone (except maybe Shino) with his strategies, traps and everything.

    So it's kinda hard to tell.

  5. #5
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member naruto the best's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    KONOHA
    Country
    Philippines
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    590
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Present Konoha 12 Ranking...

    ^Yeah it's hard to rank so let's take the battlefield fairly where no one is at a disadvantage.

    Plain battlefield where everybody has the ability and no restrictions to use their jutsus.

    Thanks for the insight!

    I'm going for the edit....
    Last edited by naruto the best; May 23, 2013 at 06:45 AM.

  6. #6
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Avishek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    West Bengal
    Country
    India
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    282
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Present Konoha 12 Ranking...

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto the best View Post
    Helloooooo guys.....

    How would you rank the Konoha 12 now if we take them one on one?
    Rank them according to the number of victories they may gain in the one on one battle where no one is at a disadvantage and is restricted in using his/her full potential techniques...Fair batllefield...

    Here I go:

    1. Naruto - well he can even beat the Konoha 11 by himself!...Bijuudama!
    2. Sasuke - EMS , only Naruto can beat him
    3. Lee - the gates can own anybody below...pretty fast!
    4. Neji - a genius Hyuuga who can beat anybody below. Great both in offense and defense
    5. Choji - you may hit me by putting him in this spot now but his butterfly mode can own anybody below. With his dad he had a combat with Gedo. And he almost chopped Kakuzu under him....freaking strong...one on one in a serious fight now I believe he can beat Shikamaru. Shadow tech isn't that offensive. He can just expand and boom.
    6. Shikamaru - the smartest among them and wins fights brilliantly. As a team he's the best in leadership but one on one others above can beat him.
    7. Shino - his insects can tell.
    8. Kiba - he and akamaru can beat people below.
    9. Sakura - great physical strength. surely he can beat the other girls below. one punch can make a huge difference.
    10. Hinata
    11. Ino
    12. Tenten

    That's how I perceive the ranking.

    Surely we can vary in opinions.

    So what's your list?

    Thanks much!
    It's really telling on Kishi's part that most of the conclusions is that the girls are all at the bottom in this current generation. But still, Kiba's attacks are highly predictable and I think he should be atleast below Sakura. This has been one of Kishi's greatest failings. Can anybody tell me if any one of the people above except for Team Kakashi and Team Asuma have any new jutsus in Part 2. Heck, Rock Lee has been completely sidelined and Tenten is just a footnote. Not even the anime wants to touch her with a 10-foot pole(and given the ridiculous amount of filters, she still hasn't got a solo story in this arc).

    As for Neji.............well, you saw what Kishi did to the guy who I believe is the best fighter outside the main characters(Sasuke and Naruto).

    Team Gai were hyped to be the best of the bunch before the Chunnin Exams in the first part. And look at them now.

    One dead in an underwhelming manner. One nondescript for the ENTIRE manga. And the other a spectator in this arc.
    Reading is a good habit.

  7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  8. #7
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member naruto the best's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    KONOHA
    Country
    Philippines
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    590
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Present Konoha 12 Ranking...

    Quote Originally Posted by Avishek View Post
    It's really telling on Kishi's part that most of the conclusions is that the girls are all at the bottom in this current generation. But still, Kiba's attacks are highly predictable and I think he should be atleast below Sakura. This has been one of Kishi's greatest failings. Can anybody tell me if any one of the people above except for Team Kakashi and Team Asuma have any new jutsus in Part 2. Heck, Rock Lee has been completely sidelined and Tenten is just a footnote. Not even the anime wants to touch her with a 10-foot pole(and given the ridiculous amount of filters, she still hasn't got a solo story in this arc).

    As for Neji.............well, you saw what Kishi did to the guy who I believe is the best fighter outside the main characters(Sasuke and Naruto).

    Team Gai were hyped to be the best of the bunch before the Chunnin Exams in the first part. And look at them now.

    One dead in an underwhelming manner. One nondescript for the ENTIRE manga. And the other a spectator in this arc.
    Kishi may don't like the girls to reign. Well I think he has changed his mind a bit with the future's Sakura asspull jutsu.

    I agree with the Neji part....so sad for him...

    As for the team Gai we still have Rock Lee. I believe with those gates he can blow even Shikamaru's ass as his shadow tech doesn't have an answer to Lee's incredible speed. Hope Kishi gives him some spotlight in the future, oh this wouldn't happen the Hokages are around already. Plus Sasuke enters the picture!

  9. #8
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Avishek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    West Bengal
    Country
    India
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    282
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Present Konoha 12 Ranking...

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto the best View Post
    Kishi may don't like the girls to reign. Well I think he has changed his mind a bit with the future's Sakura asspull jutsu.

    I agree with the Neji part....so sad for him...

    As for the team Gai we still have Rock Lee. I believe with those gates he can blow even Shikamaru's ass as his shadow tech doesn't have an answer to Lee's incredible speed. Hope Kishi gives him some spotlight in the future, oh this wouldn't happen the Hokages are around already. Plus Sasuke enters the picture!
    Actually, given what Kishi's done so far, I think the following is going to happen:
    Sasuke:EMS!
    Naruto:Kyuubi Cloak!
    (Starts fighting Madara. Then rocks suddenly come hurtling at them)
    Sasuke:What the-
    (Far off...Sakura punches into the ground and rocks come up. Then she punches them at Madara.)
    Naruto:What is she doing?
    Madara:She's throwing rocks at me!

    Later on after the battle.......
    Sakura:We beat Madara!
    Sasuke:No. I and Naruto beat Madara. You were throwing rocks.
    Sakura:THOSE WERE BIG ROCKS!

    Hahahahahahahahaha.....................
    Reading is a good habit.

  10. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  11. #9
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,407
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Present Konoha 12 Ranking...

    @Avishek

    Quote Quote:
    Sasuke:No. I and Naruto beat Madara. You were throwing rocks.
    Sakura:THOSE WERE BIG ROCKS!
    Hahaha epic.

    _________

    As for the list its:

    Naruto.
    Sasuke.
    Choji
    Shino
    Shikamaru
    Lee
    Neji
    Hinata
    Kiba
    Tenten (she has that super fan now right?)
    Ino

  12. #10
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Avishek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    West Bengal
    Country
    India
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    282
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Present Konoha 12 Ranking...

    Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    @Avishek



    Hahaha epic.

    _________

    As for the list its:

    Naruto.
    Sasuke.
    Choji
    Shino
    Shikamaru
    Lee
    Neji
    Hinata
    Kiba
    Tenten (she has that super fan now right?)
    Ino
    So no Sakura?
    Reading is a good habit.

  13. #11
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Romania
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,407
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Present Konoha 12 Ranking...

    Quote Originally Posted by Avishek View Post
    So no Sakura?
    I left her out on pupose as aparently in the next chapter she is going to "unleash hell" or something like that lol.

    Going to w8 for her to present her "real power" before judging.

  14. #12
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,994
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Present Konoha 12 Ranking...

    yea i am interested to see what kind of asspull powerup sakura has for us

    if she is on equal footing with naruto and sasuke as far as power i will probably stop reading and never read this manga again

    but if she is just to the tsunade-level of power or so, then i will be skeptical but i will still continue reading

  15. #13
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member naruto the best's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    KONOHA
    Country
    Philippines
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    590
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Present Konoha 12 Ranking...

    Quote Originally Posted by Avishek View Post
    Actually, given what Kishi's done so far, I think the following is going to happen:
    Sasuke:EMS!
    Naruto:Kyuubi Cloak!
    (Starts fighting Madara. Then rocks suddenly come hurtling at them)
    Sasuke:What the-
    (Far off...Sakura punches into the ground and rocks come up. Then she punches them at Madara.)
    Naruto:What is she doing?
    Madara:She's throwing rocks at me!

    Later on after the battle.......
    Sakura:We beat Madara!
    Sasuke:No. I and Naruto beat Madara. You were throwing rocks.
    Sakura:THOSE WERE BIG ROCKS!

    Hahahahahahahahaha.....................

    Oh yeah the asspull can be that Sakura uses genjutsu to Madara (she's a genjutsu type after all) and Madara while having a hard time breaking it Sasuke and Naruto bumped him.

    Wooowwwwwww Sakura is so damn useful ..... great asspull..

  16. #14
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Avishek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    West Bengal
    Country
    India
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    282
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Present Konoha 12 Ranking...

    Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    I left her out on pupose as aparently in the next chapter she is going to "unleash hell" or something like that lol.

    Going to w8 for her to present her "real power" before judging.
    Given how Kishi's dealt with the younger females in this manga, I'm not so optimistic.
    Reading is a good habit.

  17. #15
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member naruto the best's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    KONOHA
    Country
    Philippines
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    590
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: The Present Konoha 12 Ranking...

    Quote Originally Posted by Avishek View Post
    Given how Kishi's dealt with the younger females in this manga, I'm not so optimistic.
    It will be another big disappointment if she blows another power-up yet just to be saved by Naruto or Sasuke....and this is possible to happen.

New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts