Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2) , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Which team wins?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Team 1 (Soifon, Tessai Tsukabishi, Riruka Dokugamine)

21 84.00%
  • Team 2 (Tier Harribel, Luppi Antenor, Jackie Tristan)

4 16.00%
Thread Closed

Thread: Bleach Tournament Round 2: Team 1 vs Team 2

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member MiyamotoMusashi's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Bleach Tournament Round 2: Team 1 vs Team 2

Don't forget to read the rules first before you proceed. You can click on character names below pictures to go to their Bleach wiki article for more information. This is a team fight, characters in the same team help each other against the other team.

ROUND 2

Welcome to the Round 2 of team fights of the second Bleach Tournament!
    Here are the contestants who will battle against each other to advance to the next round in the team bracket:

TEAM 1
    TEAM 2

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member xXAshisogiJizoXx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach Tournament Round 2: Team 1 vs Team 2

Despite Riruka being the weakest, I see Tessai and Soifon taking this for team 1. Jackie and Luppi are both tougher then Riruka, but the only real threa to Soi and Tessai is Harribel. Chantless perfect lvl 99 bakudo and head of kido corps means just about every kido we've seen, Tessai can do, but better in most cases. Plus physically he's probably not a slouch (looking at Hachi). Soifon has got speed and two hit kill that can effectively dispatch Jackie and Luppi handily. I wonder if double hitting Luppi's tentacles would kill him. If so, he would be even less of a factor. Hallibel is tough, but so far don't see what she can do to catch Soifon or get around the kido.
    Not Perfect is GOoD

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXAshisogiJizoXx View Post
    Despite Riruka being the weakest, I see Tessai and Soifon taking this for team 1. Jackie and Luppi are both tougher then Riruka, but the only real threa to Soi and Tessai is Harribel. Chantless perfect lvl 99 bakudo and head of kido corps means just about every kido we've seen, Tessai can do, but better in most cases. Plus physically he's probably not a slouch (looking at Hachi). Soifon has got speed and two hit kill that can effectively dispatch Jackie and Luppi handily. I wonder if double hitting Luppi's tentacles would kill him. If so, he would be even less of a factor. Hallibel is tough, but so far don't see what she can do to catch Soifon or get around the kido.
    Yeah, I think it counts. It's Luppi's body.

I give this to team Soifon-Tessai. Even if Riruka's weak, I believe she'd stall for time long enough to keep the Fullbringirls out of the rest of the fight. In which Harribel and Luppi are outclassed. Luppi probably can't match Soifon's speed (although the other 2 can); Tessai is a Kido powerhouse and even if Harribel is strong (I believe, despite her doing bad in the only serious fight we saw her in and the other one offpaneled...), I doubt it's enough for team 2 to win.
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Riruka is weak, but all the fullbringers are,therefore they don't count. Tessai is heavenly,he and soifon should defeat harribel and that weakling luppi.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Team 1 should take this. 2 Captain class versus 1 1/2 (if that). I can easily see Soifon mopping the floor with Luppi and I think Tessai is adept enough in Kido to take out Harribel. chant-less level 99 bakudo and space/time manipulation is nothing to scoff at. Riruka can ride their waves of awesome to victory.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Tonix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Poor Hallibel, she's strong but Tessai and Soi Fon are too strong of a combo for her. Tessai just has to spam Bakudo to insure that Soi Fon has the time to double tap everyone. Even if the Bakudo only hold Hallibel for a fraction of a second each, it would still make enough of an opening for Soi Fon IMO.

I don't remember what Riruka's powers are but I'm sure Tessai could throw her at Jackie or something, just to make it seem like she helped with the victory
    Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    PS. To bad you are not 4 years older and living in my country as i would love to exchange ideas over a drink :P
    Tell the emperor that my hall has fallen to the ground. Phoibos no longer has his house, nor his mantic bay, nor his prophetic spring; the water has dried up.- Pythia of Delphi

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hallibel is all alone. The fb'ers are a laugh. Luppi isn't worth his rank either. Team 1 takes this.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zimbardo's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Although Tessai shouldn't have lost in the 1v1's (in my opinion) I guess this works in his favour.
    Hadou is massively OP - and Tessai is the boss of hadou. Hadou is also particularly good in team fights - as you can lock people down for others to finish, keep people concentrated where they shouldn't be (on you and not the sword coming at them from behind) - and in Tessai's case, control the space in which the teams are fighting...

Then we have Soifon - who is tough in her own right. I believe that she should be able to keep up with Hallibel - I think she is more skilled than Hitsuguya. And, although Hitsuguya was losing the fight, he was holding his own quite well (even better when the others turned up).

Luppy did well against Hitsuguya - however, that was a limited Hitsuguya - as soon as that was released he quickly turned the tide. I doubt that anyone in the other team could keep up with Soifon, excluding Hallibel (who is seriously tough).

Team Tessai-Soifon-Riruka win.
    Infinite RAGE!

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Tessai, Soifon, and Riruka take this. The fullbringers are pretty much irrelevant. Soifon should be able to handle Luppi and Tessai could handle Harribel. I believe that Soifon and Tessai would make an excellent combo, while Harribel and Luppi would probably get in each others' way.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member leshrak's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Tessai traps everyone, Soifon nukes and Riruka eats a donut while she watches the fight
    "There are some qualities, some incorporate things,/ That have a double life, which thus is made/ A type os twin entity which springs/ From matter and light, evinced in solid and shade"
    - Edgar Allan Poe, "Silence"

http://pandatoryu.wordpress.com/ Brazilian blog about anime, manga and games

~ Forum Fixer ~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Miyagi's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Result

Team 1 (Soifon, Tessai Tsukabishi, Riruka Dokugamine): 21
    Team 2 (Tier Harribel, Luppi Antenor, Jackie Tristan): 4

Team 1 advances to the next round.

You can discuss the results in Bleach Tournament Discussion Thread.

Thread Closed