Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 by BadKarma

View Poll Results: Which team wins?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Team 11 (Nnoitra Gilga, Mashiro Kuna, Rukia Kuchiki)

21 65.63%
  • Team 12 (Tōshirō Hitsugaya, Gantenbainne Mosqueda, Shūhei Hisagi)

11 34.38%
Thread Closed
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bleach Tournament Round 2: Team 11 vs Team 12

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member darkprince0521's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach Tournament Round 2: Team 11 vs Team 12

Toshiro is overrated. Team 11 wins.
    Naruto Forever

The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Team 11 should win. Mosqueda is the weakest among them and perhaps a disadvantage for team 12. Nnoitra vs. Hitsugaya is very interesting prospect. I wonder who would win. Among the remaining competitors, Mashiro can be beat Mosqueda easily.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

As thornofcarrion stated, Mosqueda is the weak link of team 12 whom Mashiro could easily take out. I think she could actually hold both him and Shuhei off, with Rukia giving support.

Nnoitra vs Hitsugaya is pretty interesting. I think I'd go with Nnoitra on this one. His hierro should protect him from Hyorinmaru enough. The thing with him though is he lacks range which Hitsugaya may try to capitalize on. Well, until Mashiro comes in. Yeah, Team 11.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member darkprince0521's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

is cero not considered a ranged attack? so far i can remember, it is ranged attack and Nnoitora's seems more powerful than Toshiro's ranged attacks.
    Naruto Forever

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Nnoitra's cero wasn't really that impressive. It was caught by both Nel and Kenpachi, with one absorbing it and the other just swatting it out of the way. While I doubt he will be able to swat it away, I think Hitsugaya's bankai will give him the mobility to dodge it. Looking at his performance against Harribel, who had several ranged moves, it should be a simple feat. However at close range Hitsugaya is going to be screwed.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Takahashi's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Amigo View Post
    Team 11 takes this.

The whole argument about "Hitsugaya freezes everyone" is invalid. When he froze Gin in SS, he didnt give a shit and it didnt affect him anyway.
    That was Shikai. Hitsugaya's Shikai ice couldn't hold down Base Yammy, yet his Bankai ice was capable of, for all intents and purposes, defeating Released Halibel.

Quote Quote:
    Hitsugayas attacks are only powerful, if there is water in his surrounding. Thats the reason he won against Luppi and that was also the advantage against Halibel.
    Uhh, do you not recall where Hitsugaya says the exact opposite of what you're suggesting?

http://img.mangastream.to/manga/blea...h_Ch358_17.png

Quote Quote:
    But in a tournament like this, he doesnt have such a big advantage, so he cant freeze Nnoitra and the others so easily.

.....I can see the case made for Noitora, by virtue of Hierro, being tough to freeze, but "the others"?

Quote Quote:
    ...cant see any way for him to win. I doubt that he is even stronger than Nnoitra. That Espada is a real beast, the Kenpachi among the espadas.
    He beat an Espada 2 ranks higher than him, and specializes in longer range combat. Noitora, a close-range fighter with no speed feats is ill-suited to fight him.

Quote Originally Posted by darkprince0521 View Post
    is cero not considered a ranged attack? so far i can remember, it is ranged attack and Nnoitora's seems more powerful than Toshiro's ranged attacks.
    Noitora's trash Cero is more impressive than Hitsugaya's Bankai attacks?

I...

I can't do this.
    Last edited by Takahashi; June 29, 2013 at 10:52 PM.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Kazu-Sama's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Takahashi View Post
    That was Shikai. Hitsugaya's Shikai ice couldn't hold down Base Yammy, yet his Bankai ice was capable of, for all intents and purposes, defeating Released Halibel.

Uhh, do you not recall where Hitsugaya says the exact opposite of what you're suggesting?

http://img.mangastream.to/manga/blea...h_Ch358_17.png

.....I can see the case made for Noitora, by virtue of Hierro, being tough to freeze, but "the others"?

He beat an Espada 2 ranks higher than him, and specializes in longer range combat. Noitora, a close-range fighter with no speed feats is ill-suited to fight him.

Noitora's trash Cero is more impressive than Hitsugaya's Bankai attacks?

I...

I can't do this.

I still maintain Team 11 would win - while Hitsu and Nnotria will be close, the other fights would be one-sided and then Mashiro and Rukia will be able to provide support - these points are all very true. It won't be one-sided, Hitsu can freeze people...

Epic Brofist!

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kazu-Sama View Post
    I still maintain Team 11 would win
    As do I, but the points trying to dehype Hitsugaya were just wrong, so I wanted to address them.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Leonsagara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kazu-Sama View Post
    I still maintain Team 11 would win - while Hitsu and Nnotria will be close, the other fights would be one-sided and then Mashiro and Rukia will be able to provide support - these points are all very true. It won't be one-sided, Hitsu can freeze people...
    The other fights wouldn't be that one-sided. Mashiro hasn't shown much as a Vaizard. She's overconfident and runs out of strength quickly. Gantenbainne should have a fair chance against her. She didn't win against any Espada level enemy. Hisagi and Rukia are most likely fairly close in strength, with Hisagi probably being slightly stronger, but Rukia's zanpakatou abilities should even the playing field.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Leonsagara View Post
    The other fights wouldn't be that one-sided. Mashiro hasn't shown much as a Vaizard. She's overconfident and runs out of strength quickly. Gantenbainne should have a fair chance against her. She didn't win against any Espada level enemy. Hisagi and Rukia are most likely fairly close in strength, with Hisagi probably being slightly stronger, but Rukia's zanpakatou abilities should even the playing field.
    Against whom? Wondy? Wondy OHKd Ukitake, and that's a senior captain. It was a cheap shot, but to get even a cheap shot on Ukitake shows he wasn't good just for sealing RJ's flames. Mashiro herself was surprised at her mask shattering, after claiming it can last hours. Plz.
    Erfworld

Quote Originally Posted by Bromamura View Post
    Meh can't have Bleach without fan raging, makes it fun.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Leonsagara View Post
    The other fights wouldn't be that one-sided. Mashiro hasn't shown much as a Vaizard. She's overconfident and runs out of strength quickly.
    She can hold her mask longer than any other Vaizard. The reason it broke quickly was because of what Kensei warned her about. Due to the level of her opponent, she wouldn't be able to hold it as long. As I'm sure you'd agree, WW is no slouch, and Mashiro effortlessly trashed him the entire time her mask was active.

Quote Quote:
    Gantenbainne should have a fair chance against her.
    What? The guy Chad was well beyond is comparable to WW? Her mask won't be breaking any time soon in that fight. Gantenbainne would be lucky not to be ground into a fine powder in the first 3 seconds, let alone win.

Quote Quote:
    She didn't win against any Espada level enemy.
    Even if her feats were only of barely being able to keep up with WW (which they weren't, they were far better), it'd still be well beyond the scope of anything a Privarion can handle.

Seriously, Mashiro is one of the most underrated characters in this manga.

Quote Quote:
    Hisagi and Rukia are most likely fairly close in strength, with Hisagi probably being slightly stronger, but Rukia's zanpakatou abilities should even the playing field.
    I suppose, but neither are in the same league as Hitsugaya, Noitora, or Mashiro. The low-end of characters can be written off entirely in the majority of scenarios. Sure, an extra guy here and there could pull a Hisagi and Tousenify a superior opponent, but we shouldn't consider these likely.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member xXAshisogiJizoXx's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I always thought of Mashiro's mask breaking was some kind of effect of WW. He was made to seal RJ, but IMO it seemed he could nullify other abilities to a lesser extent; Breaking the ice encasing Hallibel, getting rid of Mashiro's cero, and somehow beating Kensei who we can assume to be pretty tough.

Also, although Fura may well have been no tougher than a gillian, I'd like to think it is still an impressive feat to destroy such a massive foe with one kick.

Not only be her claim, but by the claim of other vaizards, Mashiro is something of a prodigy with her mask related skills, no reason why she won't put it up immediately and blitz the crap out of other Ganteinbainne and then Hisagi.
    Not Perfect is GOoD

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Hakuteiken's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Result

Team 1121
    Team 1211

Team 11 of Nnoitra Gilga, Mashiro Kuna, Rukia Kuchiki advances to the next round.

You can discuss the results in Bleach Tournament Discussion Thread.

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
Thread Closed
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2