Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 752 by cnet128 , Bleach 587 (2) , Gintama 501 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 26 of 26

Thread: Noblesse Chapter 287 Discussion/288 Prediction

  1. #16
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,240
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Noblesse Chapter 287 Discussion/288 Prediction

    We still have to find out who "them" is that the Union Elders were trying to contact, including who the 4th and 9th Elders were going to contact. Is that "them" connected to what Franky believes happened to injure Rai in the past?
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

  2. #17
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,431
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Noblesse Chapter 287 Discussion/288 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by LoS View Post
    We still have to find out who "them" is that the Union Elders were trying to contact, including who the 4th and 9th Elders were going to contact. Is that "them" connected to what Franky believes happened to injure Rai in the past?
    That's what people believe. We were told at the end of last season that not all of the Traitors joined the Union, so most people think that "them" are two or three other Clan Leaders.

  3. #18
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member strixflash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    559
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Noblesse Chapter 287 Discussion/288 Prediction

    I think "them" includes beings other than traitor clan leaders. Even before Ch. 278 and Ch. 280, I speculated that others were involved as there was no commotion in Lukedonia 820 years ago because if traitors were injured then Lord/Frankenstein would have noticed ( as no one can remain unscathed after facing Rai, at least not when his life force was nearly full...) Everyone said that Rai just disappeared, but we also know that Rai used his powers to point where he nearly died... so the only way it makes sense is that there was help from others.

    Perhaps some ancient nobles/beings were involved who were either in hiding or were revived by traitors along with Muzaka (possibly). It could also include the people who made Dark Spear... Maybe 9th was also involved. Traitors didn't attacked Rai directly though.


    Noblesse Forever!

  4. #19
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    102
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Noblesse Chapter 287 Discussion/288 Prediction

    Maybe it was Urokai's tea, that lulled Rai into his almost eternal sleep

  5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  6. #20
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Wowzers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,906
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Noblesse Chapter 287 Discussion/288 Prediction

    1) They slipped him 800 years worth of sleeping pills in the tea. They figured anyone else would have died, but Rai actually slept for the appropriate time for the dosage!

    2) A Succubus drained his life force while he was asleep.

    3) The Lord packed him up in the coffin as a practical joke.

  7. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  8. #21
    MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,849
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Noblesse Chapter 287 Discussion/288 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by Wowzers View Post
    1) They slipped him 800 years worth of sleeping pills in the tea. They figured anyone else would have died, but Rai actually slept for the appropriate time for the dosage!

    2) A Succubus drained his life force while he was asleep.

    3) The Lord packed him up in the coffin as a practical joke.
    I really like the 3rd option. Packed him into a coffin and tossed him into the sea as an April fools day joke and then just forgot....

    That would be epic!
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]

  9. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  10. #22
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Wowzers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Country
    Canada
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,906
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Noblesse Chapter 287 Discussion/288 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by The Lord
    Do you remember the time...... Oh Yeah! I knew I forgot something!

  11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  12. #23
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    102
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Noblesse Chapter 287 Discussion/288 Prediction

    Guys, you are just priceless!!! XD

    Totally agree with your idea about the April's fool day and the old Lord ... XD That would be totally hilarious, if it would be like that!!!

  13. #24
    Global Moderator 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    21
    Posts
    9,061
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Noblesse Chapter 287 Discussion/288 Prediction

    I can imagine that happened, if we consider the personality of the previous Lord.

    Good to see it's back. The white background didn't match the story, should've been black because it's a flashback, but doesn't matter. I'm glad to see us going back in years before, hopefully this time we can know for sure what happened around the betrayal. This first chapter is not a very grand entrance (except the strange ending words from the eccentric previous Lord), but I hope we'll see more very soon.

    The graphic is still so-so, guess we just can't ask for the old times to return. >_<

  14. #25
    MH's Best Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Jammin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,849
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Noblesse Chapter 287 Discussion/288 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    I can imagine that happened, if we consider the personality of the previous Lord.

    Good to see it's back. The white background didn't match the story, should've been black because it's a flashback, but doesn't matter. I'm glad to see us going back in years before, hopefully this time we can know for sure what happened around the betrayal. This first chapter is not a very grand entrance (except the strange ending words from the eccentric previous Lord), but I hope we'll see more very soon.

    The graphic is still so-so, guess we just can't ask for the old times to return. >_<
    I blame Ability for that. I'm not sure whether or not it's a legitimate thing to do but eveytime I read Ability, which is not a bad comic by any means, I think to myself "This is why Frankenstein's hair looks funny."

    Normally I'd chalk it up rotating in a new assistant who just does things a little differently but I don't know if manhwa artists use those the way manga artists do.
    Last edited by Jammin; July 21, 2013 at 10:43 AM.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]

  15. #26
    Global Moderator 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    21
    Posts
    9,061
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Noblesse Chapter 287 Discussion/288 Prediction

    Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    I blame Ability for that. I'm not sure whether or not it's a legitimate thing to do but eveytime I read Ability, which is not a bad comic by any means, I think to myself "This is why Frankenstein's hair looks funny."

    Normally I'd chalk it up rotating in a new assistant who just does things a little differently but I don't know if manhwa artists use those the way manga artists do.
    I can't click with Ability yet so my bad mind also blames Ability for this, but I guess not. I thought assistants wouldn't be able to change the graphic so much? I mean, the main drawer will still be the main artist and assistants maybe just help in coloring or thickening the lines. I don't know, haha. Guess I've learned to accept the current graphic, lol.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts