Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply

Thread: The Aarowaim Thread

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Aarowaim's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

The Aarowaim Thread

Hey there everyone! I'm currently hanging around here a little and I read Japanese casually, though admittedly, it does get hard at times to find good manga. Recently, I applied to become a Translator and although I have a solid grounding in grammar and reasonable skill at translations, I can sometimes be a perfectionist. If you have any suggestions for a manga, or if you'd like my help in translating, don't be afraid to reply.

Currently, I'm looking for a 4-koma or a relatively intermediate manga to translate to get over my 5 checked translations to be accepted as a fully-fledged translator. I am by no means inexperienced, as I've been the translator for a small scanlating group working on a 4-koma. Regrettably, my team seems to be on leave and not present, for whatever reason, so I'm kinda left to build up a buffer without them. As such, if you have any suggestions, feel free to make them and I'll get to working on them.

If you just want to talk, feel free to do that as well. If you're curious about Japanese, I'll do my best to answer you; though my vocabulary is tiny, my grammatical grasp is relatively good. Oh, and excuse my lack of brevity ^_^;
    There is a fine line between bad and good, and an even finer line between good and great.
    Even the most impossible dreams can become possible with time.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner trunkschan90's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Aarowaim Thread

It's nice to meet you Aarowaim, I'm currently looking for a translator to help out with the series Cyborg 009 http://cyborg009.livejournal.com/62469.html
    If interested, just let me know ^_^

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner madman freak's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey there,
    So, i want to scanlate Doraemon now, and I want a translator who can translate 1-2 chapters 6-11 pages a week and as you know Doraemon is the easiest manga to translate. so, i don't need any experience, even a newbie can translate Doraemon, and it will be a good practice for you also.

So. if any you wanna help the best master piece of FUJIKO F. Fujio to get fully scanlate for the other Doraemon fans out there in the world , please send me a email @ :-
    debashishsarangi0@gmail.com

P.S: it will be a separate and new group for Doraemon, because this great manga of all times
    deserve Respect.
    so please help out, its my request

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If you want, I need a TL for a 4koma... If you're interested you can send me a pm
    Oh btw the manga is: Haiyore! Super Nyaruko-chan Time
    MU Link: http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=70697

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner madman freak's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey Aarowaim , if you can help us in a 4-koma, its a pretty good and famous manga called as "Zettai reiiki".
    MU: http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=53541

So, if you can help us , please.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner sennarose's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello, I'm wondering if you're interested on Translating love riron http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=79319
    We need a translator for it to continue.
    Thank you and have a good day.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner DarkColorBlood's Avatar
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

Hallo,i am new here but i was wondering if you are interested in old series from 90's mostly fantasy,adventures and comedies.....
    If so,please check those series : Space Family Carlvinson,Elf 13,Tenshi ni Narumon and some more....i am not asking you to translate all those series!Just give you an idea of the series i mean...
    thank you very much for reading this and if i did something wrong or bother you please forgive me....

New Reply