Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply

Thread: Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai by Fushimi Tsukasa

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai by Fushimi Tsukasa

Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai

By: Fushimi, Tsukasa
    Illustrated by: Kanzaki, Hiro
    Genre: Comedy, Drama
    Publisher: ASCII Media Works
    Serialized in: Dengeki Bunko Magazine
    Not Licensed in English

Plot Summary:

Kyousuke Kousaka, a normal seventeen-year-old high school student, hasn't gotten along with his younger sister, Kirino, in years. For longer than he can remember, Kirino has ignored his comings and goings and looked at him with spurning eyes. It seemed as if the relationship between Kyousuke and his sister, now fourteen, would continue this way forever.

One day, however, Kyousuke finds a DVD case of a magical girl anime entitled Hoshikuzu Witch Merle (Stardust Witch Merle), which had fallen into the entrance way of his house. To Kyousuke's surprise, inside the case is a hidden adult video game titled Imouto to Koishiyo! (Love with Little Sister!). Kyousuke attempts to fish out the culprit who dropped the case by bringing up the topic of magical girl anime at the family dinner table. All that comes out is a strong negative reaction from his parents, especially his anti-otaku policeman father.

That night, Kirino bursts into Kyousuke's room and, in perhaps the first conversation she has initiated with him in years, says they "have things to talk about." Kirino brings Kyousuke to her room and shows him an extensive collection of moe anime and lolicon bishoujo games she has been collecting in secret.

Adapted to Anime by AIC and A-1 Pictures with the same title

Wrecking Ball 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Doraku's Avatar
    Country
    Uganda
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai by Fushimi Tsukasa

I manage to caught up with vol 10-11 today.. and I couldn't resist to take a look at the latest and its final novel which was released couple days ago, so I looked out for some spoilers here and there..

Spoiler Alert, don't open the tag unless you want to get.. spoiled or have read at least all the translated novel of this series

Spoiler:  Oreimo Ending show

I read that the ending caused massive uproar among the fans as well.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i decided to start reading this LN again

i just got to chapter 2 of volume ten

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

From Dengeki Event, Fushimi Tsukasa (author of Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai) announced his new work, titled Ero Manga Sensei. So far, it is confirmed that the illustrator will be Kanzaki Hiro (same illustrator from Oreimo) and this series also going to focus on the sibling.

New Reply