Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Strongest female of Naruto's generation

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Avishek's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Confused Strongest female of Naruto's generation

After Sakura received that power boost last chapter, it got me thinking.

Despite anything anyone thinks, she is definitely not of Naruto or Sasuke's level.

So, I wondered whether in a battle to determine strongest female of Naruto's generation, would she come out on top?

There are candidates but is she the strongest? And if she is, can someone become stronger than her by the manga's end.

Discuss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Reading is a good habit.

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Strongest female of Naruto's generation

First off Sakura is defenetly NOT EVEN CLOSE to Sasuke or Naruto... She would get 1 shooted by any of the 2.

Then this is a hard 1 to judge... Sakura is that strong once in 3 years... Who gives a shit that she can once in 3 years bust shit up? Is she going to sit locked up in her house and go out on mission once in 3 years? This is a huge problem... I would put Hinata above her in offensive abilities because she can provide what you would need and not once in 3 years...

Anyway best 1vs1 from that generations is Temari (probably).

4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

@xXan

I don't think she expends the chakra just by using her super strength. I think its more like store up chakra for 3 years -> seal appears on forehead -> permanent power boost until you release the seal to use up the chakra for something like Byakugou.

At least thats how it makes the most sense to me.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

6. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Sakura Hime's Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think she's the same level as Naruto and Sasuke, at least not yet.

But, yes, I think she will eventually become the strongest female ninja in her generation, she's meant to surpass her master, the currently strongest female ninja. The question is, will Kishimoto-sama make this happen soon or will he just mention it in the end of the manga?

Anyway, Tsunade-sama herself has mentioned many times that she'll never die in any battle, and if she's gonna die, she'll be the last one to die. So, If Sakura is at Tsunade-sama's level or has surpassed her, I think she'll be very very hard to kill. Imagine that she has monstrous chakra pool from Yin Seal, she could heal any wounds, extract poison out of her body and even create antidote for it...which in her generation, there's no other female ninja that's capable of these abilities. So, I'm pretty sure that her opponents will either get one hit KO or run out of chakra before Sakura. xD

@ xXan

I don't think Yin Seal will just disappear once she's finished fighting, look at Tsunade-sama for example, her Yin Seal only disappears once she's completely run out of her stored chakra, ie. after she's saved all villagers in Konoha during Pain Invasion arc. If she has some chakra left she could form Yin Seal up again in a second, like when Dan-sama gave his chakra to Tsunade-sama while she was fighting Madara. Don't forget that Sakura has been healing people and still doing missions in the last 300 chapters, which it's required a lot of chakra, too, but she could still store up some chakra for this purpose, so I don't think she'll need to just sit at home doing nothing while storing up her chakra. =)

PS. Aw it's almost friday, I wish everyone a lovely weekend!
    Last edited by Sakura Hime; May 30, 2013 at 08:39 AM.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.mangapanda.com/93-49862-5...apter-489.html

^Its also funny how Tsunade had that seal up again just mere moments after she woke up from her coma. If Sakura wasn't constantly dieting she could probably get that seal back up in a day or two instead of three years xD

He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@LnDRash

I did not imply the chakra is going to run out after a punch. I mean once she has any type of serious fight its defenetly going to be used up... Hell we don't even know if she can regen like Tasunade lol

Anyway its a fight once in 3 years... Asuming she is not fighting some fodder.

Anyway it makes sense that if you store chakra for 3 years to get that seal and then you use up that chakra you should need 3 more years.

@Sakura Hime

Quote Quote:
    I don't think Yin Seal will just disappear once she's finished fighting, look at Tsunade-sama for example, her Yin Seal only disappears once she's completely run out of her stored chakra, ie. after she's saved all villagers in Konoha during Pain Invasion arc. If she has some chakra left she could form Yin Seal up again in a second, like when Dan-sama gave his chakra to Tsunade-sama while she was fighting Madara. Don't forget that Sakura has been healing people and still doing missions in the last 300 chapters, which it's required a lot of chakra, too, but she could still store up some chakra for this purpose, so I don't think she'll need to just sit at home doing nothing while storing up her chakra. =)

PS. Aw it's almost friday, I wish everyone a lovely weekend!
    Yes asuming she would not use all her chakra in the seal it should not disapear... Thing is she would need 1-2 years to get back what was lost... So in the next fight how long is she going to last?

Perhaps i am missing something about that seal but i don't think so.

Now asuming she has any serious fight with no fodder level punk she should run out of it.

PS. Have a nice weekend.
    Last edited by xXan; May 30, 2013 at 09:00 AM.

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Sakura Hime's Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LnDRash View Post
    http://www.mangapanda.com/93-49862-5...apter-489.html

^Its also funny how Tsunade had that seal up again just mere moments after she woke up from her coma. If Sakura wasn't constantly dieting she could probably get that seal back up in a day or two instead of three years xD
    LOL. So, Tsunade-sama is storing up her chakra by eating as much as possible. xD

Aw I miss her and those hilarious chapters so much. As much as I always wanted to see Sakura in action, now I want her to save Tsunade-same first. T_T
    Last edited by Sakura Hime; May 30, 2013 at 09:17 AM.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    @LnDRash

I did not imply the chakra is going to run out after a punch. I mean once she has any type of serious fight its defenetly going to be used up... Hell we don't even know if she can regen like Tasunade lol
    Well, she has that seal so you can bet your ass she also has that regen. Not by Arena rules, but by common sense its a 99,5% sure thing. Makes no sense for Kishi to restrain her like that.

Quote Quote:
    Anyway its a fight once in 3 years... Asuming she is not fighting some fodder.
    As long as she isn't forced to use Byakugou she would still get the passive benefit of increased super strength, which should be enough to make her useful in a lot of fights. Keep in mind she's just having a ♦ on her forehead, which means she hasn't released the seal, and its still granting her the massive power boost.

Quote Quote:
    Anyway it makes sense that if you store chakra for 3 years to get that seal and then you use up that chakra you should need 3 more years.
    Except Tsunade has already completely restored that seal between chapters 489 to 562, which is at best a month in manga time. As stupid as it may sound, that diet joke probably holds some truth to it, because as we've seen with Chouji, food does indeed grant chakra.

http://www.mangapanda.com/93-192-13/...apter-187.html
    http://www.mangapanda.com/93-192-17/...apter-187.html
    Last edited by LnDRash; May 30, 2013 at 09:19 AM.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Even without her seal, Sakura was contending for the top spot amongst the kunoichi of her generation; I'm assuming we're talking about Sakura, Hinata, Ino, and TenTen. Her strength is pretty much a one hit KO, she's shown better reflexes and combat ability than any of the others by virtue of her battle against Sasori, and of course she has her medical ninjutsu. With her seal, the others can't compare. Her punch was the strongest pure taijutsu attack we've seen for the entire duration of the manga. She completely wrecked the battlefield.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member naruto the best's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Tenten all the wayyyyyy!!!!

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

probably that chick from the hidden stone, the grand daughter of onoki

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shahdan's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Temari with her KiriKiri-Mae is a top female character around Sakura's age. I am shocked that girls like her - which includes the utterly useless Hinata - even have fans.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member liductan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Not everyone likes characters based on power levels.Opinions differ...
    I have a black-belt in sarcasm, a degree in smartass and experienced in Bitch. Yep, I am damn ninja..

---you have been warned..

19. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Sanadan's Avatar
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I love Hinata, she is a strong shinobi but lacks that upper tier strenght, she could become Jonin in time and is chuunin. Shes hardly bottom of the barrel material.
    Shes also one of the most consistent characters in the manga. Maybe if Naruto opens his eyes and leaves those silly childhood ideas of Sakura (who loves Sasuke anyway for some reason) and goes with Hinata for whom he clearly has more feeling than hes admitting she will blossom in self confidence and reach new heights.
    Meh

21. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Jabman's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sanadan View Post
    I love Hinata, she is a strong shinobi but lacks that upper tier strenght, she could become Jonin in time and is chuunin. Shes hardly bottom of the barrel material.
    Shes also one of the most consistent characters in the manga. Maybe if Naruto opens his eyes and leaves those silly childhood ideas of Sakura (who loves Sasuke anyway for some reason) and goes with Hinata for whom he clearly has more feeling than hes admitting she will blossom in self confidence and reach new heights.
    I came here wanting to talk about hinata but you've done it for me

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast