Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 by kewl0210
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Strongest female of Naruto's generation

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member naruto the best's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Strongest female of Naruto's generation

I wonder who is better generally?

Hinata or Sakura?

Hinata has byakugan for tracking and seeing chakra but Sakura has healing ability.

I like Sakura's super strength but Hinata also has good taijutsu skills and I like her Lion Fists.

Sakura has been with Naruto but Hinata once sacrificed herself in fighting Pain to rescue Naruto.

Hard a hard time for this....

hmp maybe I'll just settlle with the boobs...

So Hinata is finally better.....

2. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member KingOfNight's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto the best View Post
    hmp maybe I'll just settlle with the boobs...

So Hinata is finally better.....
    Aye, that's how one should always make his choices. Well done...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shahdan's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by liductan View Post
    Not everyone likes characters based on power levels.Opinions differ...
    They don't seem to have any merits whatsoever in characterization either. This seems to be or could have been, their only saving grace. But you are correct, opinions are varied.
    Last edited by shahdan; June 04, 2013 at 04:17 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member naruto the best's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KingOfNight View Post
    Aye, that's how one should always make his choices. Well done...
    yeah...Kishi has been the shipping the pairing making the debates for who will end up with Naruto getting hottteeerrrrr!!....

And Sakura and Hinata die-hard fans are getting crazierrrr......

so as for me I just go with the boobs...no denial men like bigger ahmmmm...

Just wondering why Naruto didn't get amazed with those big things...Had he followed the footsteps of Jiraiya in that 'pervy department' then these pairings would have been finally settled.....
    Last edited by naruto the best; June 03, 2013 at 04:50 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Jessie's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't forget Ino, who while not a one on one fighter, has been by far the most effective female of her generation during the war. Just look at Ino-Shika-Cho's accomplishments during the war.

There is also Kurotsuchi who is in line to be Iwa's Kage after her grandfather and father. She already has a unique bloodline limit. Karui also deserves some respect.

Temari? I am a Temari fangirl, but Kishi hasn't done anything with her in ages. Even Kankuro got a moment during the war. Temari got nothing.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zimbardo's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie View Post
    Temari? I am a Temari fangirl, but Kishi hasn't done anything with her in ages. Even Kankuro got a moment during the war. Temari got nothing.
    Yeah I agree, Temari is boss!
    She really should have had a moment to shine...

Why is there no award for most enraged?!?

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@LnDRash

Quote Quote:
    Well, she has that seal so you can bet your ass she also has that regen. Not by Arena rules, but by common sense its a 99,5% sure thing. Makes no sense for Kishi to restrain her like that.
    That extra chakra to punch hard must come from some place. I asume its from the seal. Pehaps you don't need to release it to use the extra chakra for punches. The heal could be that expensive in chakra that would force you to release the seal. Sakura punches could be like what Naruto got from his Kurama seal as a kid, chakra leeking trough.
    Its that or the seal also gives a pasive boost to stg...
    As for the healing... Its a strong posibillity obviously but i can't comfirm it as of now.

Quote Quote:
    As long as she isn't forced to use Byakugou she would still get the passive benefit of increased super strength, which should be enough to make her useful in a lot of fights. Keep in mind she's just having a ♦ on her forehead, which means she hasn't released the seal, and its still granting her the massive power boost.
    As i said above. We don't know the exact specifics of the jutsu. Perhaps you can drain chakra from it to power them punches. Then when you need the insane healing you release it as you need a crap ton of chakra.

Quote Quote:
    Except Tsunade has already completely restored that seal between chapters 489 to 562, which is at best a month in manga time. As stupid as it may sound, that diet joke probably holds some truth to it, because as we've seen with Chouji, food does indeed grant chakra.

http://www.mangapanda.com/93-192-13/...apter-187.html
    http://www.mangapanda.com/93-192-17/...apter-187.html
    Meh i am sure Sakura also could eat in this time(the 3 years)... Perhaps Tsunade can just do it faster. No idea... Or perhaps once you have it you can recharge it faster. No idea really but as it stands now she looks at some 3 years...

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Eat/more chakra doesn't make sense in theory. It's not simply saving chakra. It's saving the perfect amount of chakra. That means not too much or too little.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member liductan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by shahdan View Post
    They don't seem to have any merits whatsoever in characterization either. This seems to be or could have been, their own saving grace. But you are correct, opinions are varied.
    Hey, what they get is not enough. I can't blame them, only the author choose to write his characters this way. They had potential, kish did not exploit it.
    I have a black-belt in sarcasm, a degree in smartass and experienced in Bitch. Yep, I am damn ninja..

---you have been warned..

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Avishek's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by liductan View Post
    Hey, what they get is not enough. I can't blame them, only the author choose to write his characters this way. They had potential, kish did not exploit it.
    The sad thing is Kishi wrote them such that they had potential, but having to focus on Naruto and Sasuke, he was unable to develop the side characters. Heck, if he did, this storyline would be coming out in Naruto 1000 about 6 years later instead of now!
    Reading is a good habit.

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Avishek View Post
    The sad thing is Kishi wrote them such that they had potential, but having to focus on Naruto and Sasuke, he was unable to develop the side characters. Heck, if he did, this storyline would be coming out in Naruto 1000 about 6 years later instead of now!
    I don't think so, we've had a lot of flashback panels that are based on the same flashback quite a few times.
    And I can assure you, people would accept us being 7-8 chapters behind from where we are now, in return for us seeing a Lee fight, Neji fight, or another Shikamaru fight earlier in Part II.

Looking at Sakura's repertoire before the Byakyg-blah, her taijutsu outside of the hard punch is rather low in addition so I wouldn't want to watch her fight ever. Up until the last chapter. I mean even here, the Kumo guys who appear to be Chunin's, Naruto as well just out-class her.

This is one of my fav. pages in the entire series:
    Spoiler show

Just sums up where Sakura stands in terms of combat and usefulness outside of healing.

Reviewer 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member otomo20's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Sakura isnt as bad as you make her sound dude, she sucks but..not so badly..

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by otomo20 View Post
    Sakura isnt as bad as you make her sound dude, she sucks but..not so badly..
    Before the Byakugoin?, her taijutsu wasn't particularly good. It never has been.
    The Cloud dudes who are the same age as her left her out-classed. The page is right there dude,

If she can't physically touch her opponent, then she can't harm him. That's Sakura's combat abilities in a nutshell.
    Unfortunately for her, her taijutsu is just average.

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2