Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 516 (2) , Bleach 602 by BadKarma , One Piece 764 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Possible name for Ichigos new Zanpakutou-

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Possible name for Ichigos new Zanpakutou-

kkck
    Well, Juha Bach's avatar isn't necesary a bad guy per se. Ichigo's Quincy powers might have taken the shape of Juha Bach, since Ichi is half Quincy, but it seems we will learn more details about it in the upcoming chapter.
    My point was that Ichigo was always thinking that Old man was the true avatar of his Zanpaktou and was always fighting against his White thinking that it was a foreign power, an intruder, always feared him, but in the end it was his true Zan's avatar, so of course, when he learns about it and accepts it, he will achieve stronger and more consistent bond whith his Zanpaktou. It's quite logical and consistent, according to managa's logic so far.

I believe it's obvious and logic that his Shinigami powers won't go anywhere, but they are mostly related to his body, not Zanpaktou, so I believe his Zan will contain either only Shinigami-Hollow powers or will either have a bit of Quincy powers. While his body will contain Quincy powers as before.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Possible name for Ichigos new Zanpaktou-

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta42 View Post
    I think it would be extremely cool is Ichigo's bankai (Tensa Zangetsu) became his new shikai. And his new bankai would be even more powerful.

Which also fits the "say goodbye to Zangetsu" thing.
    I have always wished for this. Would be quite interesting
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Possible name for Ichigos new Zanpakutou-

jaymizzo
    Would be an overkill though.
    Imagine how he is already powerful in Bankai and if it would become his Shikai, then he would practically win this War by himself.

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3