Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Rate The Chapter

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

34 50.75%
  • Good

20 29.85%
  • Okay

5 7.46%
  • Boring...

2 2.99%
  • Bad

1 1.49%
  • Fail!

5 7.46%
New Reply
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Fairy Tail 334 Discussion/ 335 Predictions

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fairy Tail 334 Discussion/ 335 Predictions

Ok, I didn't really feel like commenting on the chapter because what comes next is predictable.... Anyways what comes next is urtear sacrificing herself for grey IMO. It was said arc of time can't be used in humans but what if it can... at a price. Basically what comes next is urtear using her magic at the cost of her life to bring back grey. It would be interesting if as a twist for saving grey she ends up in the past and gets a shot at living with her mom in an alternate timeline though.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Marche's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

To tell you the truth until the chapter 333 I was sure that Urtear would have showed where Erza, Milliana and Gerard were an that then she would have said the truth, that she was the one that controlled Gerard, and that if Milliana (or Kagura) would wanted to take revenge They should have wanted to kill her instead of Gerard.
    To tell you the truth even if I was not able to write it after the last chapter I thought that even Kagura would have heard it, infact I believed that she together to Lyon and Jura were fighting against the dragon that in the last chapter met Rogue.
    After the last chapter I thought that only 3 scenario were possible, the first was that I was wrong and that they were fighting against the dragon that met Gajeel, the second is that they were defeated and the third and at least for me most likely was infact that for some reason they stopped to fight that dragon.

I was sure that Milliana would abandon her revenge after some speech of Erza and after that Urtear would have confessed that she controlled Gerard.
    At the same time I was sure that even Kagura would have abandon her revenge purpose, since I was sure that in someway her fight with Erza is someway had completely removed (or at least partially) her hatred and her resentment against Gerard.
    I liked how Urtear reacted, strong in front of Milliana and Erza, but then when she was alone she cried, I think that this behavior really suit her, infact even before the time skip she appeared very strong and evil, but in the truth she was still the little kid that loved her mother and that wanted to return from her.

The fact that Urtear would not be able to kill Rogue because after thinking of her past she understood that She has no right to judge him counting all the crimes that she committed was a possibility (to tell you the truth that was my favorite option), but I admit that I never thought than after that she would have realized that she had not changed, and that for that reason she has not the right to live anymore.
    Anyways I have to say that in this 2 last chapter Urtear is very sexy, after the time skip I have not liked her, while at the opposite in the first part of the manga she was the most beautiful, perhaps only Mira could have a change to compete with her.
    Anyways I have read few user that said that Urtear in this chapter had a great butt, to tell you the truth I have not find it that great.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 1337 haxor's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Well...

Quote Originally Posted by Tumblr

“It may be sad story next week: @ hiro_mashima.” - Google Translator.
    OH, BOY!

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Newkerzy's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

Mashima-a-trolling here folks. But yep, Ultear's gonna die here folks....

The 7 Dragons Of Fiore

Grand Secretariat 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

That for me says it all regarding Ultear's fate, though I'd prefer if she didn't die; I like her character and all the emotional baggage she carries with her. But if she has to go, I hope Mashima does give her an emotional sending off.

Also what happens with Kagura now that she knows the truth that Jellal didn't kill Simon? She'd spent years preparing and looking forward to killing him. I imagine she'd remain with her guild after this Dragon King's Feast is over with though...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member LnDRash's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Ultear dying to save everyone?

Nah... she'll probably just overuse her Arc of Time and turn into an old woman or something. At least thats how I'd handle it... those "lol I kill myself to pull of some bigass shit" character deaths so prevailing in shounen are getting kind of boring. Would be nice if we had some different consequences for a change.
    Click here for what I consider the definition of "simply brilliant"

Quote Originally Posted by syx View Post
    He was once a very charismatic, kind, special and inspiring person. LnDRash was a premium brand, now this brand is called LnDTRash!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Newkerzy View Post
    Mashima-a-trolling here folks. But yep, Ultear's gonna die here folks....
    Not so much trolling, as giving fair warning with a dual purpose of building hype. Last week at the same time he was wondering if the feedback for the next chapter would be rough. Two days later the chapter leaks, gets scanlated, and his twitter account immediately gets bombarded by Gray fans because the chapter ended with Gray being shot full of holes.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Marche's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Even for a little bit late now I post my comment of chapter 334:
    Spoiler show

Now my prediction for chapter 335:
    Spoiler show
    Last edited by Marche; June 13, 2013 at 02:29 PM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ca12nag3's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Marche View Post
    Even for a little bit late now I post my comment of chapter 334:
    Spoiler show

Now my prediction for chapter 335:
    Spoiler show
    id say keep dreaming, every bit of emphasis is given to Ultear, closure about Simons death as well as her involvement with Jelals actions are now told. She says she can never atone for her sins, and now her adopted brother is mortally hit. I think she will take the fall and save Grey.
    Why i think it even more is that Meredy just happens to be at the scene as well, shes like her daughter. Its a red flag.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Knightmare of heaven 0's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Well...

Quote Originally Posted by 1337 haxor View Post
    OH, BOY!
    =.= Why'd he write it in Japanese this time? Previously he tweeted in English,most probably referring to people who've read it online lol.Maybe 334 isn't released in Japan yet and Hiro is referring to Japanese fans?

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SerpentTailedAngel's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If memory serves, chapters officially come out in Japan the Wednesday after scanlations of the chapter appears. The post would have been cautioning Japanese fans who have just read 334, meaning it applies to the chapter we should be seeing shortly.

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

In my opinion, we won't see a "Gray's resurrection" soon.
    I think that we will enter in a "true despair" cycle. Meaning Gazeel killed, Erza and Jellal killed, Laxus killed, Ultear killed/dead...And after this cycle, something will happen, and Lucy and Natsu will be able to time travel and change the past. But I think that we will see a lot of deaths before this event.
    Just a few hours to wait, maybe I'm totally wrong and Ultear will revive Gray in the next chapter

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member R3D's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

it better not be grays ice clone or something ..

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ca12nag3's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Parisienne View Post
    In my opinion, we won't see a "Gray's resurrection" soon.
    I think that we will enter in a "true despair" cycle. Meaning Gazeel killed, Erza and Jellal killed, Laxus killed, Ultear killed/dead...And after this cycle, something will happen, and Lucy and Natsu will be able to time travel and change the past. But I think that we will see a lot of deaths before this event.
    Just a few hours to wait, maybe I'm totally wrong and Ultear will revive Gray in the next chapter
    I kinda disagree here, for the simple reason of 7 dragons 7 dragonslayers. If anything we will see this go on for a while and then have a good ending down the line.

New Reply
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7