Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 100, 101 and 102 Discussion/Predictions

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Shin Prince of Tennis Chapter 100, 101 and 102 Discussion/Predictions

Yeah, Akutsu had the confidence to hit 10ao at Ryoga without being at the Oni VS Kintaro burning court scene, where Kintaro learned it mid-match, but Akutsu is realizing at this stage how much he loves tennis so it wouldn't be wrong to assume Akutsu could have got it, but he far less likely to get it than Kintaro since Kintaro was in that PairPuri page.

I'm going to rule out an ass-whooping since Ohmagari isn't Oni and doesn't have Kishin Mode up his sleeve.
    Remember after Oni used 10ao, Tooyama still continued to take the lead, it was KishinMode that changed everything.
    So assuming Ohmagari has no Mode or Aura or Special Shot and plays extremely boring tennis like Mouri, Akutsu is very much in this match.

It'll be Ohmagari+10ao+superior stats VS Akutsu +10ao+Plus ability to hit any kind of shot from any physical position.

Tanegashima and Sanada are going to steal the show.
    (I hope Tanegashima does at least. He's been so cool so far in the story, one of my favs)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

No, it's I doubt #6 can ass whoop Akutsu. I means Oni will do so if Akutsu actually follow Oni plan. It will truly be Akutsu burial ground.

I'm just hoping Ohmagari have some special tricks too. And Shuuji. If #2 doesn't have a special shot, I"ll rage so hard.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ashore's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

you know what the biggest asspull woudl be? if akutsu , hit the dimensional shot at shuji, but i dont think konomi is going to allow that. i mean even ryoma is trying to learn it.... but it would be a big asspull.

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

The shot is called Super Sweet Spot btw. We don't have to say "dimensional" or any of that stuff.

And Ken, your post isn't clear? Akutsu's burial ground would be made by who? Oni or Ohmagari?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member -Ken-'s Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Airgrimes View Post
    And Ken, your post isn't clear? Akutsu's burial ground would be made by who? Oni or Ohmagari?
    I thought Super Sweet Spot is suppose to be a trick to the shot, not the shot name.

If Akutsu fight Oni, he would be dead right now. But he's lucky to just drop the match and go challenge Ryoma, actually giving him having a chance to win in his match, because he's playing against Ohmagari and not Oni.
    Most of the thing I post is probably assumption if it's not a fact that I support using some evidence from the manga.

If you knows you're on my ignore list and you quote my post, there's high chance I would ignore you. Or answer you and not look at your response.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Kaoz's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think the shot has an actual name, I see it more as an 11ao. If the opponent can't do it they get wrecked (unless they're Oni, although he didn't cleanly return it like Ryoga did), if they can do the shot as well, it's useless. It's also getting widespread enough to fit that theory.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kaoz View Post
    I don't think the shot has an actual name, I see it more as an 11ao. If the opponent can't do it they get wrecked (unless they're Oni, although he didn't cleanly return it like Ryoga did), if they can do the shot as well, it's useless. It's also getting widespread enough to fit that theory.
    Why would Oni not be able to return the glowing ball shot cleanly? He returned it and knocked out Byodouin at the same time. Maybe returning it takes a lot of energy for him to do it, so it's not as reliable as Ryoga and Byodouin who can now return that shot like normal (Ryoga returned the glowing shot and Byodouin just catches with his hand, so he surely can hit it back as well), but Oni most definitely can return that shot cleanly.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Kaoz's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Phantron View Post
    Why would Oni not be able to return the glowing ball shot cleanly? He returned it and knocked out Byodouin at the same time. Maybe returning it takes a lot of energy for him to do it, so it's not as reliable as Ryoga and Byodouin who can now return that shot like normal (Ryoga returned the glowing shot and Byodouin just catches with his hand, so he surely can hit it back as well), but Oni most definitely can return that shot cleanly.
    Well I mean he got injured by it and it definitely took him a lot of energy, whereas Ryoga hit it like any normal shot. So for Oni it was more of a brute force thing that overcame the gap if you get what I mean.

New Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4