Dragons Rioting

Created By: Watanabe Tsuyoshi
Genres: Marital Arts, Supernatural, Ecchi, Harem, Romance, Comedy, Action
Serialized In: Dragon Age
Published By:Kadokawa Shoten

Description:As a 6 Year Old, Rintaro is diagnosed with Henisei Tashu Ijou Syndrome (also known as Hentai Syndrome), a disease that could kill him if he gets sexually aroused. To save him and provide a way for him to live as normal a life as possible, his father teaches him the ways to control his body and mind for ten years in the mountains, with the martial art of the Koei Sougetsu. When he's 16 he chooses to enroll Nangokuren High School, which he assumed to be the biggest all-boys school in the country but is actually the biggest all-girls school that has just gone coed.

On his first day he stumbles upon a large scale battle and learns that the first rule of the school is that it "Abides the Law of Nature" which has turned the campus into a war zone-like environment. Rintaro now sees transferring out as his mission, but will it be that easy now that he's caught the eye of the 3 "Dragons", the bodacious female leaders of the three biggest factions around?

What I think: Came across this series today and it earned more than a few laughs from me. It's story is pretty standard Ecchi Martial arts fair. A protagonist surrounded by super powerful hot girls who become increasingly interested in him and cause him all kinds of torments.

The difference that I liked in Dragons Rioting was that the protag, in this case a boy named Rintaro, isn't weak like in a lot of such series. Quite the opposite in fact. Rintaro's a super strong boy whose father trained his body and mind in the mountains ever since he learned his son suffered from something called "Hentai Syndrome". A rare, and potentially fatal disease, that which is triggered by ecchi So he reacts to every bit of ecchi like it's a threat to his life which, needless to say, is pretty funny.

That being said if you don't like over the top Harem, Ecchi, Comedy this is probably not going to change your mind; but if you do I encourage you to give it a try.

Sorry Rintaro, your doomed.