Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: As a titan shifter loses their mind they merge into the titan (proof)

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: As a titan shifter loses their mind they merge into the titan (proof)

Quote Originally Posted by teioh View Post
    A question: by this theory even the short 5 meters titan had a human inside them?
    Hm... well it's possible those are children/babies that turned into titans. Granted not something one would want to think about but it could make sense as to why they are the size they are.

As for Eren, I think that moreso depicts his rage against the titans, because at that point he had seen a lot of his allies been killed for his sake all cause of this one titan that showed them no mercy, he wanted to do anything in his power to kill the titan even if it meant losing his senses.

I think in a sense, Eren is just very susceptible to being blinded by rage which for people who read berserk may understand what I"m referring to, where the power consumes the user/the rage/the bloodshed and they lose sight of ally/enemy just attacking in a whirlwind of destruction til nothing is left standing.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

If the titans had humans within them then wouldn't we have seen them already? There wouldn't be a reason for the human bodies within them to disappear if they were inside titans, they wouldn't be made of whatever titans are made of otherwise they wouldn't be humans. I would think that normal titans at least are unlike human titans. Human titans grow a titan skin around their bodies, normal titans are humans whose body transformed into that of a titan.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

after rereading the manga, i believe this theory is wrong because in chapter 10: volume 3 complete pg 86 of 201, eren's eyes go back into his skull as he regains consciousness to his human self, not the other way around. he then prys himself off of his skeletal titan form.

unless this was an error by isayama...

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2