Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter! (Average rating: 7.4 / 10)

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 (It's over 9000)

2 5.56%
  • 9 (top five BEST chapters)

7 19.44%
  • 8 (Epic)

11 30.56%
  • 7 (Good)

8 22.22%
  • 6 (Average)

4 11.11%
  • 5 (Below Average)

2 5.56%
  • 4 (Bad)

1 2.78%
  • 3 (Horrible)

0 0%
  • 2 (top five WORST chapters)

1 2.78%
  • 1 (Painful- words can't even describe it)

0 0%
New Reply
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore 140 Discussion

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member MalakTawus's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 140 Discussion / 141 Predictions

OMG!!!

This chapter was beyond A-MA-ZING!!!
    I have no words to describe how cool Miata's awakened form is (she looks like Leviathan)
    ........and to all the people doubting about my prediction (Prissy defeating chibi-Riful in an instant as soon as she became serious and chibi Riful being only a trick that Yagi used to buy some time): i told you so!

Prissy versus Claire in a duel with claymores, it will be epic

PS: Prissy's fans should be happy,lol

2. Like 6 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Leoat12's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    Dont you remember Alicia's sword became apart of her once she awakened(via the soul link) i thought that was why her blades were so strong
    I reminded now. So is it possible that not all can have this power? Only those who had their sword when awakened? Come to think of it, a explanation about the origin of the swords wasn't made yet, not that I remember. Seems like it can be a important factor in the power of the awakened.
    I guess that more explanations will be made in the next chapter.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Project Spirit View Post
    I can't remember her mentioning her awakening either.

And if, say, Raki told Priscilla about what the organization was doing with Yoma, I wonder if she would still want to kill Clare. If her full memories pieced together her sanity, perhaps only Clare would be the one with the grudge.
    I thought Priscilla would have been distraught over knowing she had awakened considering she has such a fierce hatred of Yoma. Maybe she's come to terms with it ?

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if once Priscilla realizes Clare isn't Teresa she wont be interested in her at all. Although she'll still want to know why she "smells" like her. So there will no doubt be a confrontation. But who is in the right will be determined.

And does anyone else think that all of Priscilla's Yoma power and Yoki is inside of the blade now ? Meaning that, in a sense, she truly has become a sort of Human ?

And with Priscilla's blade having been inside of her does this mean she managed to break her Claymore or did she just absorb it ?
    Last edited by BleachFan2010; June 29, 2013 at 04:43 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member serpico's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

What Priscilla say was (I STABBED MYSELF) so it not like every awake it borne with her claymore,
    riful doll the Iron that give birth to her was daufh Iron because I believe she assimilated daufh.
    the only part don't like it the Las generation warriors wy because dose are the same that could not defeat lower rank awake I still remember the hunter party that get wet pissing because of riful that one that pissed herself said we last generation can take on abissal level.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MalakTawus View Post
    I agree
    Especially because it seems that it will be with CLAYMORES
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member TheRussianMeatClob's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BleachFan2010 View Post
    I thought Priscilla would have been distraught over knowing she had awakened considering she has such a fierce hatred of Yoma. Maybe she's come to terms with it ?
    Who really knows with her, her mind has been all over the place for ages. I guess that's one of the things that makes her interesting.

And does anyone else think that all of Priscilla's Yoma power and Yoki is inside of the blade now ?
    Lol hey Bother Coa Priscilla just made a Deamon Weapon.

And with Priscilla's blade having been inside of her does this mean she managed to break her Claymore or did she just absorb it ?
    Thats what I want to know as far as we have ever seen those blades are the hardiest things on the whole damn continent.
    Last edited by TheRussianMeatClob; June 29, 2013 at 04:57 PM.
    ".........." Killy's opinion on most things.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Project Spirit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

>Priscilla's blade.
    It actually reminded me of Isley's sword from ch. 89.

If Yoki is infused in it, this would explain the power to dice up Riful-Doll.
    I still don't quite understand how the arm was not absorbed though. Only organic things can be absorbed, yet Priscilla can make an inorganic item a part of her body?

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by serpico View Post
    riful that one that pissed herself said we last generation can take on abissal level.
    Well they never really said they could take on an Abyssal, just hold her off. And you can clearly see how exhausted Audrey and Co. are after having that skirmish with Europa. If they thought they could Handle Europa then they wouldn't have had to risk awakening Miata.

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

If Yoki is infused in it, this would explain the power to dice up Riful-Doll.
    I still don't quite understand how the arm was not absorbed though. Only organic things can be absorbed, yet Priscilla can make an inorganic item a part of her body?
    It looked to me like she was pouring her Yoki into it form her body, her forearm was all veiny as well as the blade lol

And I just reread the chapter and she said "Inside of me there is a just a little bit of something foreign, that isnt me." so after she continuosly stabbed herself with her blade some chipped off inside her ?

And cant she "recreate" things ? So if a part of the blade is in her she can reform it from that piece or something ? XD

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member TheRussianMeatClob's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess shes the Black light virus from the [prototype] games series.
    ".........." Killy's opinion on most things.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheRussianMeatClob View Post
    Who really knows with her, her mind has been all over the place for ages. I guess that's one of the things that makes her interesting.
    Yeah, I really want to know if she's still obsessed with Teresa/Clare. She hasn't even mentioned her at all, and during the Destroyer Arc she went all "Hells Fury" to get her and now shes not bothered XD

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TheRussianMeatClob View Post
    Lol hey Bother Coa Priscilla just made a Daemon Weapon.
    Worry not my brother, Claymore older brothers - the Sons of Titan are on their way

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

Yeah, I really want to know if she's still obsessed with Teresa/Clare. She hasn't even mentioned her at all, and during the Destroyer Arc she went all "Hells Fury" to get her and now shes not bothered XD
    She probably is, just wait until she see Clare again and connect the dots...
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Utsune's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Miata......... <33333333333333
    That was intense...!

@BleachFan2010
    I think she is. Her still holding onto her Claymore is a clear sign, although she somewhat denies it.
    And after all, Pris has been searching for the source of Teresa's scent for yeaaaars, that's more than enough attachment if you ask me.

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 PM ----------

Oh and I think that double page of current gen warriors is EPIC. I'm in love with the art.

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Leoat12's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by serpico View Post
    What Priscilla say was (I STABBED MYSELF) so it not like every awake it borne with her claymore,
    riful doll the Iron that give birth to her was daufh Iron because I believe she assimilated daufh.
    I agree. So have the sword within body depends of the situation, this can make this phenomenon even more rare. With Riful absorbed Daufh I completly understand what Priscilla said.

It's true that only organic things can be absorbed but in the case of Priscilla she stabbed on her own. She kind of forced the absorbtion after multiples tentatives.

I really don't know what will happen when Clare and Priscilla meet.

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MalakTawus View Post
    OMG!!!

This chapter was beyond A-MA-ZING!!!
    I have no words to describe how cool Miata's awakened form is (she looks like Leviathan)
    ........and to all the people doubting about my prediction (Prissy defeating chibi-Riful in an instant as soon as she became serious and chibi Riful being only a trick that Yagi used to buy some time): i told you so!

PS: Prissy's fans should be happy,lol
    i would have to disagree. she was taking it serious long ago. she only got victory here because she still hd a trump card still, and that the material was too foreign for riful doll to assimilate. though it does explain hiw priscilla has remained alive so far. likely there is a part of priscilla's body, like her head, that kinda stored the sword material.
    however it is obvious this sword came at a risk. she had to focus the material to her hand, make it become her hand, it seemed to have resulted in ehr body regressing to human form. the abyssal are far weaker in human form.

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

it was shown somewhat with hsyteria. when she awakened, her body partially absorbed a sword shoved through her throat. she neede assitance in removing it and disconnecting it from her body. priscilla, likely in her madness, 'stored' her sword by impaling herself on it. likely her awakened form broke it down because the sword is so familiar to her, which seems to be the oppossite of msot claymore who jsut abandon the blades.

this might explain why priscilla has lasted. a part of her was made of the sword. however it seems this was a desperate move on prisiclla's part. her body reverted to a human shape.

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

well she aws kidna distracted with being all possessed and then fighting a shade of a creature she killed. priorities and all, lols.

20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Utsune View Post
    Oh and I think that double page of current gen warriors is EPIC. I'm in love with the art.
    I feel the same. I especially love how Deitrch, Audrey and Raftela look

New Reply
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast