Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter! (Average rating: 7.4 / 10)

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 (It's over 9000)

2 5.56%
  • 9 (top five BEST chapters)

7 19.44%
  • 8 (Epic)

11 30.56%
  • 7 (Good)

8 22.22%
  • 6 (Average)

4 11.11%
  • 5 (Below Average)

2 5.56%
  • 4 (Bad)

1 2.78%
  • 3 (Horrible)

0 0%
  • 2 (top five WORST chapters)

1 2.78%
  • 1 (Painful- words can't even describe it)

0 0%
New Reply
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore 140 Discussion

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 140 Discussion / 141 Predictions

this chapter, pretty cool. though to everyone says, called prissy one shotting.... no. this was obviously a moment of desperation for priscilla. not to mention that if riful do9ll adapted quickly enough she would ahve destroyed priscilla still; it is obvioius it took a lot of effort to manifest the sword. when the victory is from lst resort technique or weapon, it is not a one shot. priscilla nearly got killed here.
    still would not leave out riful doll here...... remember, she formed from a pair of legs to begin with, and still legs remain. and it leaves me one question. where is the rest of riful?

miata is badass here. a certain awakened bitch is gonnna Get It. very predatorial that form, rather fitting too..... a part of me shutters to think what she is capable of here.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, Yagi has CERTAINLY turned some things around.

The only thing I'm VERY, VERY glad about is seeing the result of the almost-year-long Riful VS Priscilla quarrel.
    I'm also happy to see Miata's Awakened Form about to engulf Europa- she was quite the ego-tastical annoyance.

But the thing I'm most surprised and so happy that Yagi did was the thing with Priscilla reverting back to her human form- why?
    Skepticality. Confusion. Mystique. Puzzlement.

Priscilla seems to realize that she is truly still a Claymore inside.
    She says, "With this body that would be lost if I were to be cut down, I will fight you properly."
    It's what astounds me- that Priscilla still remembers, she has memories of being a Claymore. She remembers her fear of fighting because she was so scared.

The question is, is she completely human now?
    Does that mean her Awakening has essentially...reversed?
    I get that the AB form is more powerful than the Claymore form, but here the reason that Priscilla's human form was far more superior was because the iron of the Claymore could not be absorbed.

When Dae or Rubel goes, "Clay...Claymore....?!", are they talking about Priscilla being a Claymore or the blade?
    I'm assuming it's the blade. Remember that she did fly off after killing Teresa with her blade.

That leads to the idea about her arm.
    Was the arm she generated that same arm that was chopped off and used to resurrect the New Abyssal Ones?

Nothing about Cassandra, Clare, and the Seven Ghosts, and with Yagi and his Priscilla-Claymore form, I truly have no idea at all what will happen next.

Great job, I would rate this 8.5/10/9/10. PERFECT, except for the continued exclusion of Clare- but that is fine with me now; with all this Riful-doll crap being pushed away, it is definitely time for a final confrontation between the foes, or at least for the main/original plot to ensue.
    Last edited by Whirlzap; June 29, 2013 at 06:41 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

S'been awhile since I posted in the Claymore boards.

This chapter was good, but as entertaining as this manga still is and as much as I love it, this just keeps going and going with no real purpose or anything. I mean come on now. Miata awakening is interesting and cool in all, but I think it would have better if she awakened and ended up being back up for the fight against Cassandra instead of fighting Europa who, even though I like her, came out of freaking left field as an AO class AB. This has probably been said already, but I'm pretty sure she just exist to give all of these Claymore in Rabona something to do aside from stand around. Oh well, at least we'll see some more AO vs. AO fights which are always welcomed.

Priscilla? Love her and all, but there was no point to her fight with the Riful Doll either. Well, "no point" might be exaggerating as we've seen a weakness in her awakened form which could end up being invaluable in her defeat, but the ending to the fight was pretty anti-climactic. I'll forgive it because I love seeing High Ranked Claymore fight with their swords, but...the plot has just gone missing. Oh well, at least it's interesting with no plot instead of boring with no plot.

As for Priscilla and her sword? I'm beginning to think that she did more that store the sword into her body. I'm starting to think she broke it down and assimilated(which has been theorized already) it into her person on an molecular level. How? I have no clue, but looking at the sword, it doesn't have the marking that designates her former rank as a Claymore. It's just the form of the Claymore sword. It also appears that Yagi made several attempts to block that area of the sword while Priscilla was fighting with it.

Also still waiting for the name of the other female awakened fighting Cassandra.
    Last edited by eefrit; June 29, 2013 at 07:40 PM.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by eefrit View Post
    S'been awhile since I posted in the Claymore boards.

This chapter was good, but as entertaining as this manga still is and as much as I love it, this just keeps going and going with no real purpose or anything. I mean come on now. Miata awakening is interesting and cool in all, but I think it would have better if she awakened and ended up being back up for the fight against Cassandra instead of fighting Europa who, even though I like her, came out of freaking left field as an AO class AB. This has probably been said already, but I'm pretty sure she just exist to give all of these Claymore in Rabona something to do aside from stand around. Oh well, at least we'll see some more AO vs. AO fights which are always welcomed.

Priscilla? Love her and all, but there was no point to her fight with the Riful Doll either. Well, "no point" might be exaggerating as we've seen a weakness in her awakened form which could end up being invaluable in her defeat, but the ending to the fight was pretty anti-climactic. I'll forgive it because I love seeing High Ranked Claymore fight with their swords, but...the plot has just gone missing. Oh well, at least it's interesting with no plot instead of boring with no plot.
    That is what I thought, but the whole bout with the Riful-doll and all does add a lot of necessary material- BACKGROUND MATERIAL- that will assist in the later chapters.
    The whole thing about this was just a detour.
    I'm sure Yagi will return to the plot now, just you wait!

Also, I AM STILL MINDBLOWN about what I just read!
    Priscilla-Claymore...wat? Miata OP AO form...wat!

Please let August/End of July come quick.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member MalakTawus's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lordoffantasy View Post
    i would have to disagree. she was taking it serious long ago. she only got victory here because she still hd a trump card still, and that the material was too foreign for riful doll to assimilate. though it does explain hiw priscilla has remained alive so far. likely there is a part of priscilla's body, like her head, that kinda stored the sword material.
    however it is obvious this sword came at a risk. she had to focus the material to her hand, make it become her hand, it seemed to have resulted in ehr body regressing to human form. the abyssal are far weaker in human form.

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

it was shown somewhat with hsyteria. when she awakened, her body partially absorbed a sword shoved through her throat. she neede assitance in removing it and disconnecting it from her body. priscilla, likely in her madness, 'stored' her sword by impaling herself on it. likely her awakened form broke it down because the sword is so familiar to her, which seems to be the oppossite of msot claymore who jsut abandon the blades.

this might explain why priscilla has lasted. a part of her was made of the sword. however it seems this was a desperate move on prisiclla's part. her body reverted to a human shape.

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

well she aws kidna distracted with being all possessed and then fighting a shade of a creature she killed. priorities and all, lols.
    Pointless.
    What you say is good and all, but in case you didn't notice, as soon as Prissy "changed mode" the battle was over in an instant, this is an UNDENIABLE FACT.

Sure, it was risky, but in the end it was not more risky than ALL the battles that warriors have to do all the time. In the end the difference between the two monsters was huge, it's evident.

In other words, considering how easily Prissy killed chibi-Riful as soon as she changed mode, that battle could be compared to a battle between an uber strong warrior, let's say Claire, and a normal warrior: sure, if the normal warrior manage to hit Claire in a vital point, Claire can die..........but in reality a normal warrior CAN'T kill Claire simply because she is way too strong,lol.

Could chibi-Riful kill Prissy if she hit Prissy? Yes......the problem is that we have seen that Prissy is A LOT stronger than chibi-Riful, so in reality she never had any real chance to kill her from the very beginning.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

i have 0 evidence to go on, but i dont think the Riful doll is dead just yet (as how many times have the ending of a chapter been deceiving.)
    But if when the next chapter comes out, and Riful doll is really dead, then i would gladly take your "I told you so"

But on Mitia OMFG that has to be the best looking awakened being so far, she looks like a angelic god, ready to eat Europa in one bite

how do you think she will fight, Claws and jaw, projectiles,tentacles????(had to make sure i spelled that right :3)
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by number12michael View Post
    i have 0 evidence to go on, but i dont think the Riful doll is dead just yet (as how many times have the ending of a chapter been deceiving.)
    But if when the next chapter comes out, and Riful doll is really dead, then i would gladly take your "I told you so"

But on Mitia OMFG that has to be the best looking awakened being so far, she looks like a angelic god, ready to eat Europa in one bite

how do you think she will fight, Claws and jaw, projectiles,tentacles????(had to make sure i spelled that right :3)
    It's true. There is still a small chance that chibi-Riful is still alive.

Personally i have serious doubts that she survived 'cause i have the impression that Yagi already obtained what she wanted from that scenario, but considering how was chibi-Riful the first time that we saw her, i admit it's not yet 100% sure that she is dead.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MalakTawus View Post
    It's true. There is still a small chance that chibi-Riful is still alive.

Personally i have serious doubts that she survived 'cause i have the impression that Yagi already obtained what she wanted from that scenario, but considering how was chibi-Riful the first time that we saw her, i admit it's not yet 100% sure that she is dead.
    yeah she is probably dead, but i got a feeling the Destroyer she absorbed might have given her the power to regenerate greater then before(and remember Riful could move her core so who says its in the Doll(Chibi) head, that is the reason prissy originally killed riful but sending spikes all through her body so she could not hide the core, and the Riful doll was smiling and did not look afraid at all(which ofc could mean nothing )

How long do you think the Europa vs Mitia will last
    and i got a feeling Mitia may become the "figure head" for the holy city , as she looks like a Angel.
    whats the chance she will kill guards or warriors?
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

yeah she is probably dead, but i got a feeling the Destroyer she absorbed might have given her the power to regenerate greater then before(and remember Riful could move her core so who says its in the Doll(Chibi) head, that is the reason prissy originally killed riful but sending spikes all through her body so she could not hide the core, and the Riful doll was smiling and did not look afraid at all(which ofc could mean nothing )

How long do you think the Europa vs Mitia will last
    and i got a feeling Mitia may become the "figure head" for the holy city , as she looks like a Angel.
    whats the chance she will kill guards or warriors?
    I think that it won't take long for Miata to kill Europa since Leviathan Miata is VERY impressive.......but i fear that defeating Europa will be just the beginning of the troubles and that Miata will lose control.
    My personal speculation is that Miata in the end will be able to return back to normal but the price to pay will be high........and i have a REALLY bad sensetion about Gala,i feel she could really die this time (tbh i hope to be completely wrong since i love Gala).

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MalakTawus View Post
    I think that it won't take long for Miata to kill Europa since Leviathan Miata is VERY impressive.......but i fear that defeating Europa will be just the beginning of the troubles and that Miata will lose control.
    My personal speculation is that Miata in the end will be able to return back to normal but the price to pay will be high........and i have a REALLY bad sensetion about Gala,i feel she could really die this time (tbh i hope to be completely wrong since i love Gala).
    i love Clarices tears of blood, Mitia and clarice might be the best looking soul linkers lol.
    i think gala is safe(tho the talks of drinks once "its all over" seems to be a bad omen)- so gala or Dietrich could die.

But your right i think they are going to have lots of trouble with her once Europas dead.

btw how tall is she , has to be on of the largest awakened beings we have seen

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Tempest Phoenix's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

This chapter throws me off a little bit. Firstly, while I do get that 20-odd warriors banding together would definitely be enough to slow down an Abyssal for a little while, why has no one died? Honestly, we could have done with losing Rachel along with some of the other random named warriors and no one would have cared. And that whole Priscilla thing is too farfetched. If the whole "which this body that would be lost if I were to cut down" things holds true it basically means that Yagi is purposely making it so Clare has a shred of a chance at beating Priscilla since they'll just end up having a sword duel which will be decided by the Quicksword, not that I'm complaining about that particular scenario since the Quicksword is amazing.

I'm assuming that Priscilla will go to where Cassandra is, who has just finished killing the awakeneds, and kill her while Miata finishes off Europa then either returns to normal or dies helping Clare defeat Priscilla and then Clare will win.

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

it makes me wonder since Isley also was able to recreate his warrior sword, does that mean all awakened retain it? or is it just him and priscilla?

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by evil_kenshin View Post
    it makes me wonder since Isley also was able to recreate his warrior sword, does that mean all awakened retain it? or is it just him and priscilla?
    pretty sure Isely just made a sword it was not his "claymore"* until proven otherwise

and i dont think cassy is killing the Vets, i think she is going to disable them, Cassandra is only attack just when she regained her mind Knight attacked her.
    so once they are disabled Miria will probably appear in front of Cassandra and they will talk about what happened(Cassandra will recognize Miria from the battle at the Org)

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Tempest Phoenix's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

and i dont think cassy is killing the Vets, i think she is going to disable them, Cassandra is only attack just when she regained her mind Knight attacked her.
    so once they are disabled Miria will probably appear in front of Cassandra and they will talk about what happened(Cassandra will recognize Miria from the battle at the Org)
    Eh, I kinda doubt it at this point. I mean that would have been a plausible outcome if it happened while Priscilla was fighting Riful, but now that she has nothing to do there just won't be enough time. Priscilla could make her way to Cassandra in seconds. We'll probably just get another full-view of Cassandra and body parts lying around her and then close-ups of the shocked or diced-up faces (Well, masks in Lars' case) of the awakeneds and then Cassandra noticing Priscilla coming with an exclamation mark and then her immediate death. Oh and I guess Helen and Tabitha can die because why not. Even saying Cassandra will fight Miata or even Europa isn't very plausible at this point since that would mean Priscilla just stands around doing nothing for 2-3 chapters and I doubt very many people would buy into that.

21. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe the Claymore sword is organic, something so hard it cannot be broken
    Why were we denied the Cassandra fight's progress. You all remember Cassandra right?
    Yes! her form reminds me of the Digimon Qinglongmon
    I have no predictions on next chapter. Its a toss up of anything

New Reply
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast