Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter! (Average rating: 7.4 / 10)

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 (It's over 9000)

2 5.56%
  • 9 (top five BEST chapters)

7 19.44%
  • 8 (Epic)

11 30.56%
  • 7 (Good)

8 22.22%
  • 6 (Average)

4 11.11%
  • 5 (Below Average)

2 5.56%
  • 4 (Bad)

1 2.78%
  • 3 (Horrible)

0 0%
  • 2 (top five WORST chapters)

1 2.78%
  • 1 (Painful- words can't even describe it)

0 0%
New Reply
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Claymore 140 Discussion

Most Beautiful Male 2013 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Claymore Claymore 140 Discussion

This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Claymore.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.

For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show

Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 139 Discussion/ 140 Predictions

THE CHAPTER'S BEEN RELEASED!!!

YOU CAN READ IT HERE.

Really now? this is quite the nice surprise

The Chapter is called "Pure Naked Blade", Europa is fighting against Last Generation single digits, she was hold up for a bit and later she was attacked by Awakened Miata ( and she looks awesome, she is even bigger than Europa ), Priscilla is still fighting against Riful Doll, Priscilla explains something that she inherited back when she awakened that still follows her ( it turns out to be her Claymore sword ), pretty much Riful Doll was cut down by Priscilla using her own Claymore.

Well, s**t just got real.
    Last edited by Brother Coa; June 29, 2013 at 04:47 PM.
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

4. Thanks 8 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BleachFan2010's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

OMG what the hell!!!!!!

I cant beleive what I've just seen. I have a strange feeling that now that Priscilla is "Human" Clare will become the "Monster"

And Miata's Awakened form was amazing!! And was Clarice crying blood ? I cant handle it!!

And the Single Digits of this Gen are definitely my favorite out of all the ones we've seen. Audrey looked so beautiful on the double page with the Single Digts

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Brother Coa's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BleachFan2010 View Post
    I cant beleive what I've just seen. I have a strange feeling that now that Priscilla is "Human" Clare will become the "Monster"
    But the most awesome part is that Priscilla was actually concealing her Claymore sword all this time and now she used it to defeat Riful doll.
    Do I see a sword fight between Clare/Priscilla in the near future?
    "The universe has many horrors yet to throw at us. This is not the end of our struggle. This is just the beginning of our crusade to save Humanity. Be faithful! Be strong! Be vigilant!"

-Emperor of Mankind.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Coa View Post
    But the most awesome part is that Priscilla was actually concealing her Claymore sword all this time and now she used it to defeat Riful doll.
    Do I see a sword fight between Clare/Priscilla in the near future?
    Yeah I always wondered where her blade went, I thought she must have lost it in pieta. Maybe she did something similar to Hysteria and assimilated it into her body when she Awakened ? She did have hold of it when she awakened after all

And because Priscilla's sword is part of her is it capable of regenrating ? If so it will be interesting to see her blade clash with the Quickswor X3

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted gnut's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Claymore 140 Discussion / 141 Predictions

2 month break........

ah...so if riful doll is made of iron/claymore sword...then riful assimilated her sword also

just speculating...but maybe dauf also did the same...

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Leoat12's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I was thrilled in the first page with Miata's words but shortly thereafter she awakened completely and seems awesome. I thought that her awakening was the most beautiful until now. The singles digits did their work very well too.

The dialogue between Priscilla and Riful doll intrigued me, it made me think that the sword of each Claymore are always part of her even when she awake and accept that become her more powerful. It's exactly what I guess Priscilla wanted to say here: "The taste of iron, that gave birth to you, yet is foreign to you."

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

What a surprise, last time I remember seeing an English scan before the Chinese one was 116.

That ending was not alright. This is not OK. I…no…

Spoiler show

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Project Spirit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

+New abyssal has a sharp mind.
    +A blood winged celestial leviathan.
    +Priscilla surprise
    =Loved it

Before I say anything, I have to say I'm very happy with this chapter. Once again I'm reminded why I like Priscilla. Finally, I felt the same excitement from her that I did when she first started fighting Beth. So no matter what anyone's opinion is, no one can take that excitement away.

A lot of chapters have a cool moment, but are hit/miss recently. I still try to see the best in them and not just lose faith, but also not to get hyped. Even in this chapter, I saw some reusing of panels for the Priscilla/Riful-Doll fight, and thought, "this will stop next page and no progress will be made."

Anyway, this sword thing really excites me, probably more so because after just rewatching the anime, I noticed something. Priscilla in anime form uses her sword a lot, even while awakened. Now seeing this in the manga, as well as a glimpse of an alternate way of Priscilla fighting (using pure skill) is great.

Oh, and did I mention CelestiaLeviathawakened...
    These past 2 chapters win. Keep this up, and I know the next volume I'm purchasing. Sorry if I sound a little hyped...but this chapter felt like it refueled my interest a bit.

14. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member number12michael's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Leoat12 View Post
    I was thrilled in the first page with Miata's words but shortly thereafter she awakened completely and seems awesome. I thought that her awakening was the most beautiful until now. The singles digits did their work very well too.

The dialogue between Priscilla and Riful doll intrigued me, it made me think that the sword of each Claymore are always part of her even when she awake and accept that become her more powerful. It's exactly what I guess Priscilla wanted to say here: "The taste of iron, that gave birth to you, yet is foreign to you."
    Dont you remember Alicia's sword became apart of her once she awakened(via the soul link) i thought that was why her blades were so strong
    "Keep Eating Shit For The Rest Of Your Life " - 愛憎のロクサーヌ- Roxanne of Love and Hate

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

I have a feeling this whole situation with Miata is going to be the end of Galatea. Europa was heading straight for her and Clarice, and although Miata is definitely a problem, she didn't seem as fazed by her as you would think.

Glad the Riful doll confrontation is over, though I guess we'll never know exactly where she came from.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member TheRussianMeatClob's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I gotta say I like the way Awakened Miata looks like some sort of massive badass serpent dragon thing and lol Priscilla has access to hammer space.
    ".........." Killy's opinion on most things.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Verilance's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gnut View Post
    2 month break........

This chapter is from August's issue of Jump Square so the next chapter will be out as usual the first of August

20. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

The Question is now: Where will Priscilla go after this ?

---

Also, is this the first time Priscilla has actually mentioned her Awakening ?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Project Spirit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't remember her mentioning her awakening either.

And if, say, Raki told Priscilla about what the organization was doing with Yoma, I wonder if she would still want to kill Clare. If her full memories pieced together her sanity, perhaps only Clare would be the one with the grudge.

New Reply
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast