Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 595 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Naruto isnt ending soon

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto isnt ending soon

We still must see the true bad guy zetsu, he will be in control of the juubi

2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Avishek's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto isnt ending soon

Quote Originally Posted by c420smokey View Post
    We still must see the true bad guy zetsu, he will be in control of the juubi
    Given that Black Zetsu is still trapped and not dead, it is possible. But given half of him (White Zetsu) is dead, I don't see how he can muster enough strength to overwhelm Madara, as he was the one who created Zetsu in the first place.

So, there is very little chance of Zetsu doing anythng.

If possible, I would want the final arc to be personal and small scale instead of the monster justsus we're encountering in the War arc. Oro would make a great villain because his motives are still clouded despite his earnest help to Sasuke. And it would complete the cycle as Oro was the first Big Bad of the series!
    Reading is a good habit.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member okaneman's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Avishek View Post
    Given that Black Zetsu is still trapped and not dead, it is possible. But given half of him (White Zetsu) is dead, I don't see how he can muster enough strength to overwhelm Madara, as he was the one who created Zetsu in the first place.

If possible, I would want the final arc to be personal and small scale instead of the monster justsus we're encountering in the War arc. Oro would make a great villain because his motives are still clouded despite his earnest help to Sasuke. And it would complete the cycle as Oro was the first Big Bad of the series!
    Yup he's the one who revived the Hokages after all.. I think by gaining Hashirama cells he may finally bind ET Hashirama.. Poor Pedo/Underrated/Uchiha's bitch Orochimaru he deserves more..

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Avishek's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

And actually there is a recent thread on Zetsu being the big bad. It was in January this year!
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...ng-the-big-bad
    Reading is a good habit.

Reviewer 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member otomo20's Avatar
    Country
    Malaysia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Avishek View Post

I also believe orochimaru will be the finale villian, it makes more sense to me if he controls the jyuubi to become the god he always wanted to be.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by otomo20 View Post
    I also believe orochimaru will be the finale villian, it makes more sense to me if he controls the jyuubi to become the god he always wanted to be.
    this would be epic, hopefully kishi makes oro some sort of final boss, and oro kills a bunch of people before he is taken out

that would save this endings ass

that or madara actaully giving a fuck about something other than hashirama and getting off of his sorry uchiha ass

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

My reasons for Zetsu being the final villain

Madara just wants to fight Hashirama, case and point he is sitting while they kill the 10 tails

Orochimaru has other motives but they seem good in nature, he seems like a different character, when I saw him look at Kabuto after he was revived he seemed sad, and his reasoning for helping sasuke seems to me that he regrets in away his decisions in life

Zetsu has many things going for him as the final villain DNA of Hashirama, Madara and the 10 tails, a backround that is still very interesting, lack of abilities revealed, also he eats corpses come on why does he eat them and what kind of benefit could they give him

those are my reasons but I can see Orochimaru going back to being bad but I have seen Orochimaru story and would prefer someone that is just plain evil and has no other reason for doing this

had a realization white zetsu aint dead, that half is on obito and when obito gets back(after turning back to the good side) black zetsu will return and is gonna rip that half off killing obito in the way he would have died if not for madaras intervention
    Last edited by c420smokey; June 06, 2013 at 10:07 PM.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

My reasons for Zetsu being the final villain

Madara just wants to fight Hashirama, case and point he is sitting while they kill the 10 tails

Orochimaru has other motives but they seem good in nature, he seems like a different character, when I saw him look at Kabuto after he was revived he seemed sad, and his reasoning for helping sasuke seems to me that he regrets in away his decisions in life

Zetsu has many things going for him as the final villain DNA of Hashirama, Madara and the 10 tails, a backround that is still very interesting, lack of abilities revealed, also he eats corpses come on why does he eat them and what kind of benefit could they give him

those are my reasons but I can see Orochimaru going back to being bad but I have seen Orochimaru story and would prefer someone that is just plain evil and has no other reason for doing this

had a realization white zetsu aint dead, that half is on obito and when obito gets back(after turning back to the good side) black zetsu will return and is gonna rip that half off killing obito in the way he would have died if not for madaras intervention
    Never thought of that!
    But, you're kinda right that Obito right now, is half-Obito, half-Zetsu.

I wonder if that "half-Zetsu" is conscious or not...
    If he is, then there's no telling that the Zetsu part won't interfere in Obito's redemption, or something like that.

PS: There's already a thread about Naruto's ending or not.

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

zetsu has many things going for him, knows the whereabouts of yamato, knows where all those Sharingans are imagine an army of zetsus with that and they would get the Rinnegan since they would have both ucniha and senju dna and if im right about the white zetsu on obito he will have obitos jutsus plus the Rinnegan

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

You need EMS before the Senju DNA will change the sharingan to Rinnengan.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

no you dont you just need the dna of uchiha and senju

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm 100% sure i'm right, but i'll let someone else tell you.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

How about Kabuto coming back to combine with Zetsu...

Katsu!!! (Or Zebuto, but Katsu sounds more offective :P)

Frankly, I think Zetsu's abilities would be a lot more compatible with Kabuto's original skillset than Orocohimaru's abilities. But yeah, no hopes for Kabuto coming back. Kishi pretty much ruined his character with the whole Orochimaru 2.0 thing.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think zetsu might eat Kabuto, they kind of left him standing there in a genjutsu

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member naruto the best's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

going by this then Danzou and Obito may have gotten the Rinnegan....but instead Obito transplanted Madara's to his...

Even EMS isn't that enough....

since it took Madara at close death to awaken it...but surely EMS is needed...
    EMS + Senju cells + (as to Madara's case maybe it has something to do with time element because he awakened it just when his life span was almost over) = Rinnegan

Nagato's Rinnegan eyes are Madara's...so this is another case...
    Transplanted Madara's eyes + Uzumaki blood (related to Senju) = Rinnegan control
    Last edited by naruto the best; June 09, 2013 at 09:54 AM.

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast