Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Naruto isnt ending soon

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto isnt ending soon

Danzo didnt have control over it the senju blood or uchihas, you saw what happened to him when he tried to use hashiramas powers and he didnt have full control over the sharingans because he couldnt use shisui mangekyou

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 1337 haxor's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Well...

I don't think it takes an EMS to awake the Rinnegan, however, it takes at least Mangekyou and Senju DNA coupled with the brink of death to awake the damn thing. You will also need both eyes.

In this sense, I think this fight between Kakashi and Obito is a prelude for the later to recover his left eye and power up into a full-blown Susanoo and Rinnegan user.

In my opinion, even tough Tobi is by all means the final villain, there will be another arc and Sasuke will be the final boss of the series.

The next and last arc of Naruto is the Infinite Tsukuyomi arc when Obito activated the genjustu and pitches Naruto and Sasuke into a final confrontation wanting to know wether there can be true hope in the world and if the Moon Eye Plan can't really solve people's problems (doubts courtesy of Kakashi).

Orochimaru will still die in the end of this arc tough and he will be pivotal to the defeat of Madara Uchiha.

So far he is the only man who knows both the Shiki Fuujin, the way to release it and the dreaded Edo Tensei.

In my opinion he will be the one to seal Madara's soul together with Hashirama's to atone for his sins and die a heroic death just like Jiraya said.

Jiraya said that all of a man's misgivings could be undone if the way he died was truly awesome and meaningful, not just that but that his legend would live on forever.

I think this is the perfect conclusion to Orochimaru's character, the man who always sought immortality and the way of knowing all knowledge in the world.

By giving away his life to save the world he atones for his heinous crimes and becomes immortal in legend, by sealing his soul together with the two greatest ninja who lived after the sage he manages to find the source of knowledge he would take many lifetimes to accomplish.

With Orochimaru disappearing with the knowledge of the Shiki Fuujin's release and the Edo Tensei, given that Kabuto will never use again or teach it after Itachi raped his mind, we would have the definitive end to the worst jutsu in history and the only weakness to it's counter.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Orochimaru isnt redeemable he killed countless people for his experiments, caused the mass murder of people by telling them yeah one of you can live but you have to kill these people first, abducted numerous people, and basically causing two wars one directly and the second indirectly(making Kabuto crazy)

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Beatrice's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Somehow I was always hoping Juubi was the origin of the Jashin cult or more the God they worship unknown to them is Juubi.

I would have liked the to see the Jashin Cult rise at the awakening of their "God", doing what they believe in, Chaos.
    Then again, can't have everything.
    "Sleep peacefully, my most beloved witch, Beatrice."

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice View Post
    Somehow I was always hoping Juubi was the origin of the Jashin cult or more the God they worship unknown to them is Juubi.

I would have liked the to see the Jashin Cult rise at the awakening of their "God", doing what they believe in, Chaos.
    that would be awesome

boy this series misses hidan

he didnt atick around nearly long enough

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hidan could return with Zetsu, but yeah Jashin being a part of the Juubi would be great

Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

dude got chopped in half we sure about this?

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

the series ends before july 2014, that gives less than 50 chapters remaining

also, the final villain will most likely be orochimaru

why?

1) if naruto series wasn't popular, orochimaru would still be the only villain
    2) kishimoto said he wanted to create the perfect villain and designed orochimaru that way
    3) kishimoto said no one would be able to "see" the ending for naruto bc it doesn't make sense atm
    "least" likely person = orochimaru
    4) no one knows what orochimaru is up to
    5) there are less than 50 chapters left, maybe 10-20 dedicated to obito juubi, madara, 10 to sasuke, 10-20 for orochimaru, 5 for conclusion
    Last edited by YEEKUZA; August 20, 2013 at 09:10 PM.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by YEEKUZA View Post
    the series ends before july 2014, that gives less than 50 chapters remaining
    Is there any proof of this?

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Is there any proof of this?
    i'm looking for source but i read somewhere it will end before the release of the next naruto movie, and the movie comes out july/shortly after

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

You can't really take something like that for a fact without a credible source though. And we also need to remember that Kishi tends to lie or not do what he said he'd do in interviews.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member badluckartist's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by c420smokey View Post
    We still must see the true bad guy zetsu, he will be in control of the juubi
    THIS GUY RIGHT HERE KNOWS WHAT THE FUCK IS UP

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by bromains View Post
    dude got chopped in half we sure about this?
    No villain gets that anticlimactic of a defeat, even one in Naruto. "I am the land". Natural energy. Mokuton. The juubi, the transformation of Obito into a Zetsu-like entity... my sig explores this topic and moar

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice View Post

You'd think Jashin would've gotten more explanation since it's apparently the one true god that actually truly exists, judging from Hidan's existence.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member chibistar6's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    You can't really take something like that for a fact without a credible source though. And we also need to remember that Kishi tends to lie or not do what he said he'd do in interviews.
    lololol yes in 2011 he said the series probably had around a year and a half more to go. kishi is the biggest troll.

..either that or he doesn't know what the hell he is trying to do and is now just pulling stuff out of his ass with no plan in mind to make it last longer for da moneyz. well....

(but in all seriousness there is no way it will end within the next year. it's been like 2 months since juubito showed up and we are still in the same exact plot position as we were then. and we have so much to cover after this. no, kishi will milk this series as slowly and painfully as he can.....)

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it'll take another good three years for the series to end. There's at most 48 chapters a year, and he can't end the fight against Madara, Tobi, and Juubi so quickly and easily, this ain't Psyren. Then there could be that thing with Sasuke, we don't know what'll happen there. Though maybe... he will.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member naruto the best's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

,As long as Kishi wants to roll more money this series is still on the road..

New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast