Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate this chapter

Voters
139. You may not vote on this poll
  • Great

    33 23.74%
  • Good

    65 46.76%
  • Meh.

    34 24.46%
  • Bad

    5 3.60%
  • Awful

    2 1.44%
New Reply
Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 351

Thread: Naruto 634 Discussion / 635 Predictions

  1. #286
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shahdan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Country
    Pakistan
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,051
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 634 Discussion / 635 Predictions

    It's was an Okay chapter. Not bad like the previous ones, but it was certainly not good either.

  2. #287
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    zero division
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,608
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 634 Discussion / 635 Predictions

    sakura cryingg... really? lol sakura and sasuke should just make an honorable sacrifice. Sasuke is bad and I think oro is helping sasuke now


    Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

    Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

  3. #288
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member badluckartist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    THE SCIENCEMOBILE!!
    Country
    United States
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,157
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 634 Discussion / 635 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    I'm waiting to see how Sasuke and bee interact with one another with Sasuke trying to capture him and all. Bee doesn't seem like the forgive and forget type.
    Bee is exactly the forgive-and-forget type. It's a big part of his character.

  4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  5. #289
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,535
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 634 Discussion / 635 Predictions

    lol otomo that is classic

    they need little spoofs for all of the major fights

  6. #290
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Karachi
    Country
    Pakistan
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,120
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 634 Discussion / 635 Predictions

    This chapter has two highlight hings, One that Sasuke is upto someting and Second Oro has his own agenda, these are the things which make this chapter good. Otherwise that was simply a showcase chapter of glorified reunited team 7.

  7. #291
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member naruto78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Country
    France
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    100
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 634 Discussion / 635 Predictions

    I think madara will shinra tensei to remove amateratsu from the jubi.

  8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  9. #292
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Senju_WaRRioR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Country
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    138
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 634 Discussion / 635 Predictions

    After all this fuzz, I still don't see how Madara can be beaten and sealed, he has unlimited chakra, rinnegan, woodstyle and juubi. WTF!
    Understanding PAINS and deal with them by TRYING YOUR BEST will make you STRONGER!

  10. #293
    Reviewer 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member otomo20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Malaysia
    Country
    Malaysia
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    478
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 634 Discussion / 635 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    lol otomo that is classic

    they need little spoofs for all of the major fights
    They really do, I wonder if I can find any more commentaries?


  11. #294
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,535
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 634 Discussion / 635 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto78 View Post
    I think madara will shinra tensei to remove amateratsu from the jubi.
    its about time he did something.that is for sure

  12. #295
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Curtarc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Country
    Portugal
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    217
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 634 Discussion / 635 Predictions

    I don't know about Madara helping the Juubi, he seems happy to sit by the sidelines and wait for Hashirama to be ready. Besides, I think the Juubi will find some way to escape the Amaterasu on it's own, it is an insanely powerfull bijuu after all.

  13. #296
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Invader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,933
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 634 Discussion / 635 Predictions

    Is it wrong of me to want this to be the plot summary of the next chapter...

    SCENE 1
    The 5 Kages: "Orochimaru...!"
    Pale Pervert: "Haw haw - you all got owned. But hey, I'm here to help so don't panic. Karin, let them get off on biting you. Oh - and I want to watch when you do Tsunade and Mei...

    SCENE 2
    Jubi: GIGIGIGIGIGIGI! (Jubi disappears in a cloud of ashes)
    Ninja Alliance: "We win! The war is over - hooray!" (Everyone goes home)
    Madara: "OK - let's fight Harashima."
    Harashima: "OK."
    (They fight and both die. Again.)
    Tobirama: "He's gone. That makes me happy." (Disappears into the Pure World)
    Minato: "Hey Naruto - here's the other half of the Kyuubi. Nice seeing you again! Hey - that makes me happy too! Kthxbye!" (Disappears into Pure World)
    Hiruzen: "Naruto - you and Sauske will carry on the village legacy. I'm happy too." (Disappears into the Pure World)
    Obito & Kakashi reappear.
    Obito: "WTF happened?"
    Kakashi: "Your plan failed, and it was a stupid plan anyway because Rin never loved you and you're an idiot."
    Obito: "You're right...!" (stabs himself) "ARGH!" (dies)
    Naruto: "Wow - I'm glad that's over with. Team 7 FTW!"
    Sauske: "Whatever. I'm not rejoining the team. I'll become Hokage my own way." (Leaves with Jugo)
    Sakura: "Well, I guess we better go home and wait for the next adventure to start. Hopefully it'll make more sense than this last one."
    Everyone Else: "Agreed!"

    THE WAR IS OVER? WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?

    CHAPTER ENDS

    I know it'd be dumb, but I'd frankly rather see this happen than the inevitably 50+ chapter mountain of boredom we're looking at now. I want this stupid 'war' to be over SO BAD I'd rather see something really stupid like this hypothetical turbo wrap-up than the feces Kishi has been squeezing like Play-Doh out of his pen.
    Hidan... Naruto's ONLY real villain!

  14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  15. #297
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Country
    Nigeria
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,102
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 634 Discussion / 635 Predictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Invader View Post
    Is it wrong of me to want this to be the plot summary of the next chapter...

    SCENE 1
    The 5 Kages: "Orochimaru...!"
    Pale Pervert: "Haw haw - you all got owned. But hey, I'm here to help so don't panic. Karin, let them get off on biting you. Oh - and I want to watch when you do Tsunade and Mei...

    SCENE 2
    Jubi: GIGIGIGIGIGIGI! (Jubi disappears in a cloud of ashes)
    Ninja Alliance: "We win! The war is over - hooray!" (Everyone goes home)
    Madara: "OK - let's fight Harashima."
    Harashima: "OK."
    (They fight and both die. Again.)
    Tobirama: "He's gone. That makes me happy." (Disappears into the Pure World)
    Minato: "Hey Naruto - here's the other half of the Kyuubi. Nice seeing you again! Hey - that makes me happy too! Kthxbye!" (Disappears into Pure World)
    Hiruzen: "Naruto - you and Sauske will carry on the village legacy. I'm happy too." (Disappears into the Pure World)
    Obito & Kakashi reappear.
    Obito: "WTF happened?"
    Kakashi: "Your plan failed, and it was a stupid plan anyway because Rin never loved you and you're an idiot."
    Obito: "You're right...!" (stabs himself) "ARGH!" (dies)
    Naruto: "Wow - I'm glad that's over with. Team 7 FTW!"
    Sauske: "Whatever. I'm not rejoining the team. I'll become Hokage my own way." (Leaves with Jugo)
    Sakura: "Well, I guess we better go home and wait for the next adventure to start. Hopefully it'll make more sense than this last one."
    Everyone Else: "Agreed!"

    THE WAR IS OVER? WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?

    CHAPTER ENDS

    I know it'd be dumb, but I'd frankly rather see this happen than the inevitably 50+ chapter mountain of boredom we're looking at now. I want this stupid 'war' to be over SO BAD I'd rather see something really stupid like this hypothetical turbo wrap-up than the feces Kishi has been squeezing like Play-Doh out of his pen.


    I was just about to respond in a similar fashion to the bolded statement lol.
    This War arc is the worst arc in the history of Naruto & I would like to see it end immediately.

  16. #298
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,514
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 634 Discussion / 635 Predictions

    Why are people taking it as fact taht Sasuke has something hidden under his sleeves, or that it's a diabolical plan? I mean, Juugo's statement isn't a fact, it's just what he thinks. I'm not saying Sasuke has no ulterior motive or whatnot, but that it shouldn't be taken as fact until Sasuke indicates that. I also think Naruto would show some reaction if he thought Sasuke was being weird.

  17. #299
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner n1mr0d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Country
    Romania
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    20
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 634 Discussion / 635 Predictions

    Am I the only one around here who thinks , sasuke hasn't changed his mind up ? It seems to me, like with the help of Orochimaru, he is planning on taking over Madara's edo tensei and controlling him as he wants , and with the help of Madara's power to kill Naruto (dunno , just thinking), or he wants to finish the infinite tsukoyumi (or whatever is the name of that jutsu)... cuz he has already endured enough pain.

  18. #300
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Hrathgrath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Moore, Oklahoma
    Country
    United States
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    469
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Naruto 634 Discussion / 635 Predictions

    I think if Sasuke planned on doing the infinite tsukuyomi he could have gone about in much more directly than what he's doing. Like NOT taking the side of the alliance and having the kage trash the alliance...

    ---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

    As a refrence to everyone comment as to how much the manga sucks, or this chapter, or this arc, or this war. Can't you just enjoy the manga without critisizing it? When you do that it takes all the fun out of reading it.... Not for me, I'll enjoy it no matter how much you guys crap all over it, but you might enjoy it more if you just take it for what it's worth without thinking about how it could have been done better.
    Each click for these guys is a level! Click and they will EVOLVE!

New Reply
Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts