Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21

Thread: One Piece 711 Discussion/ 712 Predictions

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TheLuffySmile's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 711 Discussion/ 712 Predictions- NO CHAPTER NEXT WEEK

Quote Originally Posted by bromains View Post
    Can't say these things when we don't know how DDs power works, Theres a good chance law has a decent understanding of his power, theres no way in 1,000,000 years he doesn't atleast know of the ability to control peoples bodys, so he obviously would have to have some form of countermeasure otherwise why would he even dream of fighting him. Also its much more likely his powers have to do with strings, Invisible strings binding the body ( and controlling) also you often see him cut people, He cuts Oars jr. leg off with a clean cut, and Crocodiles head as well, i'd say it's probably a form of the invisible strings that are maybe a razor wire form.
    Something to support your hypothesis on Doflas df power, http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/698/10 It is wires/threads or something of the sort. We have seen him being very proficient with his fruit and IMO he can strengthen those wires with Haki, so I can't wait to watch him show of his skills with it!
    The three brothers

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 711 Discussion/ 712 Predictions

I think next chapter we will have a mini convo between law and fujitora and then go straight back to the tournament this way everything will play out time frame wise.

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

so we are gonna have SHs + law + dwarves (+ maybe toys) VS fujitora&marines VS dd + cp0. I hope fujitora turns out to be the strongest out of them! and dd the second one,in order to slow them down: fujitora shouldn't obey an absurd justice like the WG's one. btw,is violet told sanji so,then she can't belong to the WG either,otherwise she wouldn't have made sanji defeat the colisseum's guards...

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

don flamingo is a dirty bastard.... i cannot wait for someone to whip his ass

the green bit conflict is about to get serious, hopefully we will see something epic next chapter

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member David Rose's Avatar
    Too far from sea to swim. Still inconsistent weather
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kisame Hoshigaki View Post
    don flamingo is a dirty bastard.... i cannot wait for someone to whip his ass

the green bit conflict is about to get serious, hopefully we will see something epic next chapter
    I actually hope we either see Sanjis storyline until the reveal at the end of this chapter, or the start of block c. :P

>>David rose to beat the Philistines, with five smooth stones and a sling.<<

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sproumfch View Post
    Well it's stated that eating a second devil fruit will make you die, Luffy is aware of that and the crew may be arount him to prevent eating it.
    Is it? I mean, is this 100% sure to happen when you eat a second fruit? do you remember where was it stated? I was under the impression you could eat a zoan fruit and another one. And that there were cases when one could survive a second fruit.
    Mangekyou sharingan tobi is a spiral of errors that keeps growing indefinitely.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member David Rose's Avatar
    Too far from sea to swim. Still inconsistent weather
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Fun fact: I wanted to produce a fool-proof quote on that from http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Devil_Fruit, but i couldn't find the sepcific sentece. It's late though, i may have overread it. I was stated multiple times aswell, if i recall it correctly.

The actual sentence missing in the article is not enough for a reasonable doubt, at least. :P

>>David rose to beat the Philistines, with five smooth stones and a sling.<<

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by David Rose View Post
    Fun fact: I wanted to produce a fool-proof quote on that from http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Devil_Fruit, but i couldn't find the sepcific sentece. It's late though, i may have overread it. I was stated multiple times aswell, if i recall it correctly.

The actual sentence missing in the article is not enough for a reasonable doubt, at least. :P
    One rumor, as recounted by Jabra, is that Devil Fruits house actual devils that will fight when placed in proximity of one another. The resulting battle would destroy the users' bodies. Nevertheless, Blueno contradicted this claim, stating that Grand Line scientists have noted that the phenomenon of one's body destroying itself only occurs when one consumes two Devil Fruits.

I believe it leaves some space to speculation and surprises.
    Mangekyou sharingan tobi is a spiral of errors that keeps growing indefinitely.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member alisdfd's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by danzouismadara View Post
    no i dont think so since DD's ability toyed with WB's commanders and crocodile with ease. IF he can control movements through muscle memory then law won't even be able to attack but then i thought maybe law can use his ability to fix w.e memory muscle damage that DD creates... so I think it will comes down to timing.

As for fujitora, at first I thought law wanted him to come in order to frame DD but now that we found out that DD never quit the shichibukai it made things complicated so i don't know what will happen.
    I don't think he toyed with croc otherwise he would not have asked for an equal partnership with him

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member c0nflikt's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Man the convo's over the last few pages are very boring, lots of unbased theories and bias ideals. I'm not the guy who usually does this, but I feel it would be very luffy-esque and I hope Luffy recruits all the dwarves. It'd multiply his legend exponentially and it would cover the problem of most other crews have tons of members, luffy would then have tons of henchmen who are really strong and don't take up much of the screen xD.

I feel Oda is being oda weaving a great plot, Laws plans have not gone off without any snags. On Punk Hazard or here, it was the different people involved combined with Laws cunning that made them succeed. Luffy and Law are now up against the most devious of the shichibukai, who has been forging his visible and secret kingdom for years. It will not be easy for them to defeat him.

I'm 100% sure Bartolomeo is an ally to Luffy, I'm not sure how. I hope he is just a fan of Luffy, or luffy saved his homeland or something. But his personality strikes me as someone luffy would get along with, that he carries himself liek a cliche delinquent but is actually a good guy. The only basis for this idea is how he saved the crowd (Accidentally or not) from the nuke punch)
    Quote Originally Posted by Character
    Constantine Woe • Captain • Juggernaut Pirates • Markswoman/Inventorr
    • Bounty :0 • SD Earned : 200 • Beli : 53,687,500 • L : Grand Line
    Strength: 50 | Speed: 50 | Stamina: 30 | Accuracy: 102 | Fortune: 58

Check out my blog!
    Twitter: @CorpseMoney

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Tasigin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey everyone, I'm not sure if this has been discussed or not, but I think I may have found something that us related to bartoleo or whatever the shield/beast man's name is. look at chapter 323, page 13. the straw hats are just arriving in water 7 and there is a guy who looks similar to the beast man.

Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyways, i've been thinking, there seems to be a lot of people saying that this island is going to provide good growth for usopp, at first i thought definitely possibility but not much of it, but thinking about it, in the new world i bet there are a decent amount of islands that will provide a level of growth (well ofcourse) but specifically.

i was thinking when zoro goes to Wano Country, he will definitely grow, I could see a lot of people wanting challenges for Shuusui, but what i specifically want to see, is the strongest person in wano challenge him (shogun w/e) and they say they win they get shuusui. he says well for it to be fair the same should go for your sword.

I assume that the shogun of wano must have an amazing sword, Most likely one of the 12 Supreme Grade swords. Zoro in my opinion theres no way he won't get a Supreme grade sword at some point. Even though it'd be hard to part with one Kitetsu seems most likely, since its only one of the 50 Skillful grade. Perhaps if he felt for the country enough he would give his shuusui after receiving the Supreme.

Also a possibility they see he weilds Kitetsu and they know of its curse and praise him for it, giving him the Supreme grade version of kitetsu that was mentioned in loguetown.

NO MATTER WHAT THERES GOTTA BE LOADS OF SWORDS IN WANO, SO EXCITE!!

WHAT U GUYS THINK? THINK ZORO WILL GET A SUPREME GRADE IN WANO? OR MAYBE JUST A NEW SWORD?
    Last edited by Greasybuttsex; June 26, 2013 at 02:31 AM.

New Reply
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21