Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/8/14 - 9/14/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
Thread Closed
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Shingeki no Kyojin 47 Discussion / 48 Predictions

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Momoi's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Shingeki no Kyojin 47 Spoilers Thread

Wow bert loving annie... I don't think they ever talked to each other in the manga ever lmAO. They must have before the "mission" hahaha...

I was reading this other spoiler about the hammer and sword titans... but its kind of funny that they forgot to add that Ymir transforms too to kidnap christa. I don't think its to be trusted.

I saw the "60 yr old ymir" a mile back when she read that ancient language in utgard castle. She's probably from royalty from another land.
    Last edited by Momoi; July 05, 2013 at 11:40 AM.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Does Eren do anything in this chapter?
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic172142_25.gif

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Beatrice's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Eren is completely obsolete.
    "Sleep peacefully, my most beloved witch, Beatrice."

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Why is everyone suddenly suspecting that Eren ate his dad?? Grisha said that he had no time to explain what's going on >> implying he had to go somewhere. I really don't think Eren ate him.

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

Some more panels (might not be in order):
    Spoiler show
    Last edited by Momoi; July 05, 2013 at 12:55 PM.

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Utsune's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice View Post
    ライナー说明続き
    忘れたか?训练场をうろついていたやつをアニがつけて调べたことがあったろ
    クリスタを监视していたやつは壁の中身を知る壁教の连中だった。
    クリスタは壁教の一族の重要人物だ。つまり俺たちの探している「座标」が…
    エレン自身でなければ俺たちの任务はまだ终わらない。そんなときにクリすたが
    こっちにいればずっと探しやすくなるはずだ。
    Reiner continues his explanation.
    Don't you remember? Annie was investigating that guy who loitered around on the training ground
    He was one of the wall religion members, the guys who knew the inside content of the walls, and he was monitoring Christa.
    Christa is an important person in the wall religion. Meaning, she's the "coordinate" that we've been looking for... [T/L note: "coordinate" sort of meaing "(target) point"]
    If it weren't for Eren himself, our mission would still be going on. In that case, if Christa
    joined our side, it would probably make the search so much easier. [T/L note: sorry, not sure what search he's referring to here :S ]

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Momoi View Post
    Why is everyone suddenly suspecting that Eren ate his dad?? Grisha said that he had no time to explain what's going on >> implying he had to go somewhere. I really don't think Eren ate him.
    Lol good point. To be fair, Grisha's body/remains aren't found, and we still don't know the location where he injects Eren with the serum (someone's gotta have seen the transformation if he did transform, right...?)

But I guess it's because currently, Bert and Ymir are talking about transforming the first time and also about eating people, not that it could be related (with Eren being put in a sleeper hold by Reiner lol) Ymir makes a passing comment about "Eren not remembering stuff." While Ymir's probably referring to Eren's transformation during R&B's second attack, we do know that Eren isn't able to remember pretty much anything when he gets injected with Grisha's serum either...

And of course, we don't know if Grisha were in a hurry or not. He could be, but the emotional side of him probably meant a lot more than just being in a hurry...

7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

SNK 47 CHAPTER TRANSLATION

Credit: xMachikox (Mangafox)

Spoiler show

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Beatrice's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Chapter is out....
    http://mangastream.com/read/attack_on_titan/47/1974/1

Has to be said, I'd be the same as Ymir were I in her position.
    "Sleep peacefully, my most beloved witch, Beatrice."

10. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Dass Jennir's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Nuts Re: Shingeki no Kyojin 47 Discussion / 48 Predictions

Wow...So Ymir spend 60 years walking around as a mindless Titan before regaining her mind...
    And it's heavily implied the same thing happened to Reiner and Berthold some point in the past.

They also need Christa because her family knows about the secrets of the titans inside the wall. That was more than enough reason for Ymir to make a alliance with them.
    Berthold linking Annie caught me by surprise but taking a look in previous chapters he was always watching her from afar.

By the way, man how useless Eren was in this chapter
    Last edited by Dass Jennir; July 05, 2013 at 05:48 PM.
    Shingeki no Kyojin

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Shingeki no Kyojin 47 Discussion / 48 Predictions

I think maybe the translation of this manga is a bit off. I was very confused as to what was being said. Usually the first translations to come out are crappy.

Nothing much really happened here. last two chapters have been a bit lacking for me. They dont really reveal anything, they keep being vague. I was disappointed, i wanted more concrete revelations. Eren didnt say much this chapter. Apparently Ymir was once human, turned in to a titan and lost her mind for 60 years before she became human again. They talk about things vaguely again, notice the recon troops and try to run. Ymir is stuck on seeing Christa, turns into a titan as the recon squad comes and holds Christa in her mouth and runs away with the now transformed Reiner, with eren and bertholdt on his back.
    Hopefully SOMETHING gets revealed next chapter. Its really a let down to wait a whole month for no new information.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Just read the chapter. Awesome. My thoughts later for I need some sleep. Naoh

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Lol at Eren trying to use the same kid as when he was a kid, I love his rage, Conny was awesome too. Excellent chapter, but I felt a little irritated when Reiner said it was easy to notice that Bert loves Annie. I need to reread the manga. It would be interesting to see a fight between Mikasa and a small titan. It seems one of them will die, it's likely Ymir but I don't want her to die...yet.
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic172142_25.gif

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Demonspeed View Post
    Lol at Eren trying to use the same kid as when he was a kid, I love his rage, Conny was awesome too. Excellent chapter, but I felt a little irritated when Reiner said it was easy to notice that Bert loves Annie. I need to reread the manga. It would be interesting to see a fight between Mikasa and a small titan. It seems one of them will die, it's likely Ymir but I don't want her to die...yet.
    Well guess it was easy to Reiner who knows Berthold very well.

By the way I agree with royalq. Maybe TDX translation will be bit better (mangastream is known for speed not quality). In a few days they should release their scanlation.

But i disagree about nothing happening in this chapter!
    The idea all titans can potentially turn into humans was confirmed!
    That makes me wonder how much years Reiner and Berthold walked around before regaining their senses and how much time ago their first encounter with Ymir happened. Since she lived 6 decades as a titan it could have been a long time ago.
    Last edited by Dass Jennir; July 05, 2013 at 06:37 PM.
    Shingeki no Kyojin

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Yumpo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Mangastream=crappy? Heck, they're the best scanlators out there for Naruto. We guys are lucky for having mangastream doing the scanlations for Shingeki. They're like the professionals amongst scanlators.

Ever since Reiner and Bert were revealed to be titans, that's when a rise of people started complaining about how there's nothing going on in the latest chapters...The pace has always been like that since the beginning of the manga.

I have a feeling that Reiner pointing out Bert having a crush on Annie was actually the author trolling us. Shippers tend to ship even if its the slightest of interactions and Reiner seems to be one. Delusional. XDDD. Then again Bert does seem to stay with Annie if he's not with Reiner. He's also the only one who stared back at her when she went for the Military Police with a worried face. No wonder Reiner ships them. He's as delusional as you're average shipper(like me XDDD).

Plus! I finally have it confirmed. Annie wears pants! XDD The rest of the chapters in her civilian outfit tend to obscure her lower half. Yes. XDDD. Like Ymir, huh. XDD
    Last edited by Yumpo; July 05, 2013 at 06:56 PM.

17. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Well Naruto is crap so...hehehe
    Quote Quote:
    Ever since Reiner and Bert were revealed to be titans, that's when a rise of people started complaining about how there's nothing going on in the latest chapters...The pace has always been like that since the beginning of the manga.
    I guess it's because of the anime fans who are starting to read the manga. Some tend to complain when the story isn't 100% action.
    Quote Quote:
    I have a feeling that Reiner pointing out Bert having a crush on Annie was actually the author trolling us. Shippers tend to ship even if its the slightest of interactions and Reiner seems to be one. Delusional. XDDD. Then again Bert does seem to stay with Annie if he's not with Reiner. He's also the only one who stared back at her when she went for the Military Police with a worried face. No wonder Reiner ships them. He's as delusional as you're average shipper(like me XDDD).
    I bet somewhere on the internet there are a few yaoi fangirls/fanboys with their hearts broken after reading this chapter...lol
    Shingeki no Kyojin

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member windy van's Avatar
    Country
    Indonesia
    Post Thanks / Like

OMG.. Short.. Short chapter... I really want more...
    We got another pairing, huh? I never thought Bertholdt liking Annie that way though, what a surprise..
    Even Reiner told people would be able to tell i had no idea about it lol..
    I wonder how he and Reiner would feel if they know what happened to her now..
    Ymir' reaction about their friend is similiar with Bertholdt's when Eren asked him last chapter..
    So, Betholdt is not really cold hearted, right? He even developed feelings called love.. haha..
    I like him so when people said they hate him i feel a bit sad..

Based on this chapter i also have a feeling that Grisha was eaten by Eren.. If it is true, guess what will Eren do?
    Though there might be chance that's not really happen..
    Yes, Eren totally useless here.. lol

Hmm, so if they could turn back being human again they would be shapeshifter..
    Then, Connie's mom (i really thought that titan lying in Connie's house was really his mom) could be a shapeshifter too.. omg it's hilarious..

20. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
Thread Closed
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast