Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)

View Poll Results: How would you rate the chapter?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Awesome

13 37.14%
  • Great

10 28.57%
  • Good

7 20.00%
  • Neutral

4 11.43%
  • Bad

1 2.86%
  • Terrible

0 0%
New Reply
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 120 Discussion

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 120 Discussion / 121 Predictions

Why are people thinking about having Shioon using the acupuncture attack? All of Shioon's attacks are explosive, powerful, and forceful connections.
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Good chapter I hope shiwoon uses bot next chapter I want to see how it will fare vs someone like the old guy. Lets see was glasses think of that should be good.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

A few comments:

1. My guess is that Ghost Hands is using some sort of ki disruption/absorption technique whenever he's catching the attacks with one finger, rendering pure ki attacks pretty much useless if he is in range to touch Shioon (unless he doesn't see them coming, like the one that knocked him into the air). If he had taken the 3 steps back before attempting his Chaotic Heavens Destruction Strike, it might have actually gone off.

However,

2. The fact Shioon can't follow Ghost Hands movement is a bit suspicious. Either the doctor is moving so fast that Shioon can't even get a glimpse of the foot movement (which isn't that likely given that he just went through full body rebirth), or (what I think is happening) is that the last chapter he's using something like Hwan ( http://www.mangahere.com/manga/the_b...06/c039/8.html ) to not be where Shioon thinks he is.

So, if Shioon is going to make a good showing of this, I think he's going to have to stop using straightforward ki attacks and start doing something fancier (like using Hwan himself), or start doing some throws like the one he did on Lone Wolf (which he might be able to do now that the doctor is finally attacking him back).

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Jizzman's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

The technique shiwoon used to claw his arm looks similar to the one unwol used to take claw his own heart. I guess its a black origin school technique we don't know of yet.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Chile
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Shioon has no choice but to endure and wait for elder kwon's rescue, because let's face it, the old man is One of the 10 Masters of the Murim.

At least Shioon i showing the his greatest trait: Tenacity, and I can only think on two Manga characters that are more tenacious, Radamanthys from Saint Seiya The Lost Canvas, and Guts from Berserk.

Good chapter

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member WEERG's Avatar
    Country
    Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by blennz View Post
    He can't just magically master a martial art move in second's he only copied Ryu because his master left him those and he already learned some from the phone and shown the rest.
    Actually he used other moves not just bauldies moves he used ha ils kick against ha il

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the Doc will realize that Shioon is serious and determine that he must render Shioon unconscious. The problem for the Doc is that Shioon has proven in the past to push forward even while unconscious.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member WEERG's Avatar
    Country
    Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Trigun436 View Post
    The Reason why shiwoon can learn techniques so fast is because of the initial meditation technique he learned in the very beginning , sera nonna took him to the elderly women back when he first really started getting back into the murim .... the elder of that school said that once you get finite in the art of the meditation you can learn techniques that you only seen once

This Chapter of i believe shioon was a little to hasty with the strike ... but when he scratched himself he basically inflicted pain on himself to cancel out the initial pain of the elders secret art of acupuncture but i would like to see a dragged out fight but lets be real ... the doctor is most likely going to acknowledge him and probly pwn him but there is a chance of the doctors arrogance and lead to his demise
    yes the meditation he learned from Seras master he can copy movies but not just that he copied his masters foot techniques in and instant and he learned soul crushing strike fast as well he's a genius at learning techniques fast

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted FrostyMouse's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

An interesting technique, although Shioon broke it by injuring himself. Too many wasted pages in this chapter, to be honest.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FrostyMouse View Post
    An interesting technique, although Shioon broke it by injuring himself. Too many wasted pages in this chapter, to be honest.
    Those pages won't be wasted when, at some point later on, we see Shioon disable opponents with this technique. Preferably on the Doctor himself but I could make do with Smug Face.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member yellowblue's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't want Shioon to learn the acupuncture technique but the Ghost doc foot technique. It would be awesome if he learned the doc foot technique in this fight in preparation on his training with elder Kwoon.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Ketsurou's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Shioon has been exposed to acupuncture several times before, perhaps most strongly against Smiling Blade. He has never shown in any interest in learning it, so why would he suddenly want to learn it now?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member alisdfd's Avatar
    Country
    England
    Post Thanks / Like

good chapter it is still shi-woon's fight to win
    i think the important development here is when he says that there is going to be a victory or death i think shi-woon is ready to be more ruthless to show that his clan is not weak

---------- Post added at 09:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ketsurou View Post
    Shioon has been exposed to acupuncture several times before, perhaps most strongly against Smiling Blade. He has never shown in any interest in learning it, so why would he suddenly want to learn it now?
    i think he will not i think the accunpture ki thing is best if you can predict the movements but if the movements is chaotic and shi-woon fights without thinking then he will win like berserk in HSD kenchi

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GOOMOONRYONG's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Shioon is going to land a hit on the doctor in the upcoming chapters, even though his feint didn't work this chapter. Shioon will find a way to hit the doctor and surprise him even more.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shaheer's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I just hope this doesnt take 10 chaps to wrap up. I think it was obvious that shiwoon didnt blow him out rather it was a last min eye candy cliff hanger i mean This guy is a GM.
    Any way i am getting tired of this island already i hope shiwoon is taken by sunwoo and then made to reast and he recollects all that he learned including this acupuncture tech from the mad doc and thendevice a plan to pay SUC back for real

New Reply
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast