Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)

View Poll Results: How would you rate the chapter?

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Awesome

13 37.14%
  • Great

10 28.57%
  • Good

7 20.00%
  • Neutral

4 11.43%
  • Bad

1 2.86%
  • Terrible

0 0%
New Reply
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: The Breaker : New Waves 120 Discussion

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity NAM61's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Breaker : New Waves 120 Discussion / 121 Predictions

I hope after this fight glasses tells kaiser about shiwoon and he tells 9ad about what his disciple is up to and he decides to go for him or something

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Jizzman's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ketsurou View Post
    Chun Woo definitely needs to teach Shioon about the world of manhood next.
    I feel you man, chun woo needs to teach him how to bust some nuts haha. The dude's got like 4(sosul, jinie, sera, saehee) freaking hot chicks after him and somehow he manages to friend-zone each and every single one of them. I hope with his new found badassness that he's able to get some booty.
    Those chicks are probly gonna get wet if they see how he is now.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jizzman View Post
    I feel you man, chun woo needs to teach him how to bust some nuts haha. The dude's got like 4(sosul, jinie, sera, saehee) freaking hot chicks after him and somehow he manages to friend-zone each and every single one of them. I hope with his new found badassness that he's able to get some booty.
    Woudn't this affect his training and concentration. If Shiwoon becomes a player, then his legs will always be weak man. 4 hot chicks are dying to be with him. You know that's going to effect his stamina and wouldn't care about his training anymore. Let him stay a virgin until he becomes a badass like GMR. Then he can go bust some nuts because no one can mess with him.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Ketsurou's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tamilin View Post
    not to mention that Sosul never went through any training. Maybe Chun Woo would take her as new disciple, somehow because of Kaiser and not knowing of Shioon getting his ki-center recovered and being Sunwoo gaju
    I mentioned the possibility of Sosul being another Black Origin School disciple before. It fits a certain pattern--Unwol and the MAA Chief; Chun Woo and Lone Wolf; and now we have Shioon...and who? The only person that Chun Woo would teach, besides Shioon, is Sosul. He simply doesn't like anyone else, and even his feelings for her would simply remind him of Shioon.

There are reasons why it is both possible and improbable, but I think it is a possibility we have to keep in mind. I won't be surprised of I see Sosul using Soul Crushing Strike and other Black Origin techniques.

Quote Originally Posted by Jizzman View Post
    The worse part is, they aren't the one friend zoning him. HE is doing that. He has no clue that every single one of them want to be his lover.

Quote Originally Posted by moeman View Post
    Woudn't this affect his training and concentration. If Shiwoon becomes a player, then his legs will always be weak man. 4 hot chicks are dying to be with him. You know that's going to effect his stamina and wouldn't care about his training anymore. Let him stay a virgin until he becomes a badass like GMR. Then he can go bust some nuts because no one can mess with him.
    With the amount of ki Shioon has after the pill and the BHET, I don't think we have to worry about him losing so much he gets weak legs after being with a few women. He'll just sleep it off. And, hell, with the stamina he has shown us in his fights, even if he took all four of them at once he would probably be fine.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

But Ketsurou say Shiwoon does do the wild thing with any or maybe all the girls, what would his motivation? Wouldn't he just do the wild thing until he gets tired of it, which being a teen would be a long, long while. Just let Shiwoon finish training and become #1 badass and then he can have as many women as he wants. I don't want him being distracted.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Ketsurou's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, I don't really think Shioon will become as wild as his master. His character is too different. But, he does need to realize what is going on around him. Shioon may be a genius when it comes to martial arts, but he's an idiot when it comes to women. He doesn't need to become obsessed with sex, he just needs to become more aware of the fact that he is desirable, and that there are people around him that very much do desire him. With his character, this wouldn't go to his head like it would Chun Woo. He would get all blushy and cute, and that would bring back a bit of comedy into the story.

Realizing that the women around him are romantically interested in him would not particularly distract him, it would just throw in another layer of depth to the plot. He has all of this going on in front of him, AND the women around him silently competing for him. It makes his life that much more complex.

It probably won't be until the end of part three, but Shioon seriously needs to...well, grow up. He's a man in pretty much every other way, especially as a warrior. He can't ignore romance forever. Not with the complexity his love life already has, even without him knowing.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Jyothir's Avatar
    I pay more for my car parking, than for where I live.
    Country
    Lithuania
    Post Thanks / Like

Both Kaiser and Chun Woo wants to destroy Murim. Sunwoo clan was long opressed by MAA and enemy of Chundomoon (or what is it called), so it is only logical to empower Suwoo clan, which would then help destroy what is left of Murim. Sosul probably hates Murim people too. That's a lot of "Breakers".

And about girls, if Shioon chooses at least one of them, then there would be awkward situations with other girls. At this point, still, all of them are valid enough.. for readers to think about them, all four or more. And if Shioon would act on one of them... There would be less imagination from the readers. The only possible way is, if the needed amount of tension remains. And that is if Shioon keeps randomly spending "some" time with each of them, giving them care, and unconsciously not going any far with it.

New Reply
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7