Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Strenght on a scale ...

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member KuroKarasu's Avatar
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

Strenght on a scale ...

Hey guys, recently there have been many discussions about STRENGHT in One Piece (Ace/luffy, who is stronger than luffy etc.)

Now I know that strenght in One Piece isn't something you can really put numbers on - but I want to try anyways. This Thread won't provide KNOWLEDGE but I'm just curious how you all see it. For me it's like that.

Scale 1-100 with 100 being maximum Power you can realistically achieve. I won't write every single character but that's how I see it:

99 - Gold Roger
    97 - Whitebeard
    97 - Blackbeard (hard to say though but he had huge powerup)
    96 - Akainu
    96 - Shanks
    96 - Dragon (100% assumption)
    95 - Aokiji
    95 - Kaido
    93 - Big Mum
    92 - Marco
    92 - Kizaru
    90 - Jozu/Vista
    90 - Doflamingo
    88 - Luffy
    88 - Law
    88 - Kid
    87 - Zorro
    86 - Sanji

And for me Ace was about 90 aswell - for me above Luffy ;D

PS: Answers like "your list is so wrong" aren't really necessary. Just write how you see it

Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Strenght on a scale ...

your list is so wrong.

p.s. that's decent it's a cool idea to number them but i don't think we'll be able to reliably for a while. but im sure eventually we'll definitely have a large grasp of everyones powers and be able to make a list that fills 100-1 easily ^^. When that happens i'd love to see this topic resurface, or repost.

and your scale is pretty good overall OP world just so big its so hard to make a list without doubting each choice.

3. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zelllogan's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

IMO, it's a believable list. There is nothing in the list that can be said "wrong" by facts.
    Jozu/Vista are lower for me (in the Sanji/Vergo/Zorro range) and for me, we don't know enough about Big Mam & Kaidou to not rank them at the same level as Shanks.

NB: By the way, it's strength & not strenght. I do the same mistake quite often.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Hehe, nasty boy.. 'ya stole my idea. Right, I had no copyrights.

Quote Originally Posted by llaubacher View Post
    If Luffy would be 100, I'd go with Zoro for 96, Jimbei for 94. Sanji is already a bit lower, 87 for him - in comparison I'd give Smoker 85. Yeah, I believe that Sanji's fire, haki imbued kicks would do the work and take him down after TS. Anyways, back to the "rankings". Franky - 70, Brook 63, Robin 60. Usopp 40, Chopper 38, Nami 33. I know Oda stated that Usopp should always be the weakest.. but to the hell with it, this is the one exception I will make. I just can't imagine Robin being actually strong, or Chopper and Nami causing problems to Luffy in a fight. Sure, Nami has brain and weather, but Luffy's Haki should maintain it's perserverance against it. Usopp would be tricky, he is smart as well, but maybe his seeds could do some magic.
    And I am not gonna play with the big names as you mentioned above, too much thinking would be needed for that. Ain't nobody got time for that.

But I definitely would NOT Luffy is 88 within the scale where Big Mum is 93. Right, he's gonna kick Yonko ass. But what do we know? He might do that along with Law. As he stands now, I can see him pwning Doflamingo leaving the fight with some hardcore injuries. So if Luffy would be 88 on the scale, Doflamingo would be that 100.

By the way, how can we even compare Roger or Dragon, power of people we've never seen much of/ in action? Yeah, it's not like we have seen much from after TS Strawhats, but I can still predict their power more accurately than power of someone who's hyped but has shown no feats in my opinion.

Roger and Whitebeard were said to be equal, were not they? (Or to fight equally)
    Blackbeard had power-up, sure. But is he ALREADY on on Whitebeard's and Roger's level? He is Yonko, I take that, however I'm not gonna buy that he is on level of those two I just mentioned, sorry. Story still has like 9-11 years, he will improve his strength to their levels but as he is now he is a bit more under them than you suggested.
    No comment to the rest of rankings.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member KuroKarasu's Avatar
    Country
    Austria
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by llaubacher View Post
    By the way, how can we even compare Roger or Dragon, power of people we've never seen much of/ in action? Yeah, it's not like we have seen much from after TS Strawhats, but I can still predict their power more accurately than power of someone who's hyped but has shown no feats in my opinion.

Roger and Whitebeard were said to be equal, were not they? (Or to fight equally)
    Blackbeard had power-up, sure. But is he ALREADY on on Whitebeard's and Roger's level? He is Yonko, I take that, however I'm not gonna buy that he is on level of those two I just mentioned, sorry. Story still has like 9-11 years, he will improve his strength to their levels but as he is now he is a bit more under them than you suggested.
    No comment to the rest of rankings.
    Well I just gave Gold Roger 99 so Luffy can be above him in the end 100 (I'm just assuming that Gold Roger was the strongest). Well Whitebeard WAS equal but now he was old and I meant the strength he had when he died. Blackbeard fought equally with Shanks and has atleast 2 devil fruit abilities. He always seemed vulnerable (against Luffy, Ace, Magellan) but he trained for 2 years aswell and was a beast even pre time skip.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KuroKarasu View Post
    Well I just gave Gold Roger 99 so Luffy can be above him in the end 100 (I'm just assuming that Gold Roger was the strongest). Well Whitebeard WAS equal but now he was old and I meant the strength he had when he died. Blackbeard fought equally with Shanks and has atleast 2 devil fruit abilities. He always seemed vulnerable (against Luffy, Ace, Magellan) but he trained for 2 years aswell and was a beast even pre time skip.
    Umm.. When Shirohige was old, Roger did not even live anymore. When they both were alive, they were equal. I could even say that Shirohige surpassed Roger in strength after Roger passed away. Blackbeard fought equally with Shanks? Any proof? He gave Shanks his scar, that does not imply anything like an equal fight, more like freaking sneaky attack since it's Kurohige we are talking about. Yeah, he has two Devil Fruits, usage is different matter though. He was not beast, just had "hack" fruit. His body endures more damage, but there must be a limit to what he can take. If Law's hack fruit was god-like and now we already know that it's weak point is that it weakens Law. Nothing is perfect - even Blackbeard's fruits will have flaws. Flaws which are fatal in the end.

The 99 Roger and 100 for future Luffy.. For me, PK is not the strongest. There will always be equal people, or at least ones with tricky abilities.

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Airgrimes's Avatar
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

This idea is really impossible but its a good thing to try out.

You should break tiers down into 1 (group of individuals), 2- (group of individuals) and so on.
    Its pretty impossible to put everybody on one rank.
    In fact... Someone needs to make a thread where we can put everybody groups ranked from top to bottom!!
    Basically a Tier ranking list.

Since with your list, can be destroyed if someone just mentions the many characters in the vast world of OnePiece.
    I'm talking Benn Beckmann, who is implied to be at the Admiral level by Kizaru.
    Yasopp could most likely take Luffy even. He is like Mihawk of Snipers no?
    There's Lucky Roo too.
    What about Fujitora?
    Momonga and Dalmatian who outclassed Luffy pre-time-skip effortlessly?
    What about Sengoku, Garp, Onigumo, Mihawk, Hancock?

All people who we can't confirm that Luffy can actually beat.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TheLuffySmile's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Shanks and his whole crew are being really underestimated here.
    The three brothers

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KuroKarasu View Post
    Scale 1-100 with 100 being maximum Power you can realistically achieve. I won't write every single character but that's how I see it:

99 - Gold Roger
    98 - Blackbeard
    98 - Whitebeard (during his prime)
    98 -shanks
    97 - Big Mum
    97 - Kaido
    97 -mihawk
    96 - Akainu
    96 ~ garp (at his peak)
    95 - ? rayleigh
    96 - ? - Dragon (100% assumption)
    95 - Kizaru
    95 - Aokiji
    94 - Doflamingo
    92- ? - Marco
    90 - Jozu/Vista
    90 - ? - ace
    90 -? - Luffy
    90-? - Zorro
    88 - ? - Law
    88 - Kid
    87-? - Sanji

Quote Originally Posted by danzouismadara View Post
    zoro>ace yeah right!
    lol,i changed it.anyways,i think zorro can easily take on ace now.
    Last edited by takneeque; June 17, 2013 at 10:12 AM.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by takneeque View Post
    99 - Gold Roger
    98 - Blackbeard
    98 - Whitebeard
    98 -shanks
    97 - Big Mum
    97 - Kaido
    97 -mihawk
    96 - Akainu
    96 - ? - Dragon (100% assumption)
    95 - Kizaru
    95 - Aokiji
    94 - Doflamingo
    92- ? - Marco
    90 - Jozu/Vista
    90 -? - Luffy
    90-? - Zorro
    89 - ace
    88 - ? - Law
    88 - Kid
    87-? - Sanji

...contd..
    zoro>ace yeah right!

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Just 'cause Roger was the PK doesn't mean that he's the strongest . I think many others already surpassed him in terms of strength

Banned 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by matzik1212 View Post
    Just 'cause Roger was the PK doesn't mean that he's the strongest . I think many others already surpassed him in terms of strength
    Oh my God, I think you're right! Roger became the Pk just because he found the long lost crown of Alexander the Great. In terms of strength, I heard he lost to a snail.
    Btw, please name the others that surpassed him in terms of strength. One Piece is getting more and more interesting, thanks to you xD

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by matzik1212 View Post
    i don't remember anyone having power levels above whitebeard,up until now.although other emperors are supposedly super strong,they all were in a stalemate with aged whitebeard.what of the thrashing akainu got at whitebeard's hands,that too after seriously injuring him?so,in decreasing order of strength, pk~whitebeard~old whitebeard~yonkou~akainu(admirals).hence,the conclusion.though,i have kept the yonkou on the same level as whitebeard.cheers

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member GomuGomu_Getsuga's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Consider left to right as strongest to weakest.

100 - Kaizoku Luffy
    99 - Blackbeard
    98 - Roger
    97 - Akainu, Kaido, Shanks
    96 - Big Mom, Kizaru, Aokiji
    95 - Whitebeard, Fujitora, Marco, Sengoku, Ben Beckman
    94 - Mihawk, Kuma(half human), Luffy, Magellan, Doflamingo, Kid
    93 - Law, Zoro, Jinbei, Ace, Basil, Apoo, Boa
    92 - Crocodile, Drake, Smoker, Sanji, Rayleigh, Ivan
    91 - Daz Bones, Killer, Capone
    90 - Brook, Franky, Bon Chan
    89 - Vice Admirals, Chopper, Usopp, Coby
    88 - Robin
    35 - Buggy
    20 - Don, Kuro
    3 - Wapol
    1 - Vivi
    Last edited by GomuGomu_Getsuga; June 25, 2013 at 04:41 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Fox666's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Luffy current strength has been overestimated. Whitebeard was an unimaginable monster, and if he is a 100 at his prime, maybe even 50 would be too much for Luffy.
    Last edited by Fox666; June 22, 2013 at 11:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by IChallengeYou! View Post
    TOBI IS OBITO

did you say something about timelines?! naruto ate it NOM NOM NOM IT'S GONE.

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast