Mangahelpers Naruto Dissection (Make-fun-of) Official Thread
This is the official thread for any Plot Holes, Inconsistencies, Comedy; in relation to the Naruto Manga.
What is a Plot Hole?
A plot hole, or plothole, a play on the word "pothole," is a gap or inconsistency in a storyline that goes against the flow of logic established by the story's plot, or constitutes a blatant omission of relevant information regarding the plot sometimes even contradicting itself. These include such things as unlikely behaviour or actions of characters, illogical or impossible events, events happening for no apparent reason, or statements/events that contradict earlier events in the storyline.
1. Naruto used to inspire without trying. Now it seems like it tries too hard "to inspire" out of something that is not inspiring at all, like begging Raikage to stop hunting for Sasuke because "he is my best 'BFF' friend".
2. Naruto used to have very strong side story that backs up every fight scene. This story, which usually synched together with corresponding fight scenes, usually is told as the fight itself goes on, and both ends together in a dramatic way that touches our heart, like Gaara/Naruto fight, Gaara/Lee fight, Sakura/Chiyo/Sasori fight. It can be said that almost all fights that took place in the manga was backed up with strong side story. This is not the case now. Everyone just go and fight, Kisame/Hachibi, Sasuke/Hachibi for instance.
3. Uzumaki Naruto, the character, used to be someone who keeps on moving forward no matter how hopeless it may seem. Now he seems like someone who lingers too much with what happened in his past. As Chris Gardner, the writer of the book and associate producer of the movie "Pursuit of Happyness" said, you have to come to terms with your past and face it, but if you cling too much to it, you'll lose the chance to move forward. Sasuke used to be like this. Sasuke rejected the chance to have a good life in Konoha because he couldn't forget about his past. But now the table has turned. Sasuke has moved on once Itachi died, but at the same time, Naruto couldn't even let go of his past with Sasuke and Team 7.
4. Uzumaki Naruto, the character, used to cry when he needed to, when the story required him to. And we, the readers usually cried along with him. Now, he cries all the time and all we do is roll our eyes.
5. Uzumaki Naruto used to be a little hero in our heart one way or another. Now, he's none other than a lame kid who whines too much, cries too much, and bended on his knees until his face reaches the ground to ask someone to forgive his best "BFF" friend Sasuke.