Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 109 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Everyday is the most enjoyable day!

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Leoat12's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Everyday is the most enjoyable day!

Hello eveyone!

I registered a year ago, but I decided to be more active from now on. I've been reading mangas e watching animes for some year, and I always visit Manga Helpers for see Otaku Shoten section because I like much of discussions about TOCs and sales ranking, the reason is that one of my first mangas was Bakuman, that is my favorite yet.

Futhemore, my usual reading list include common wekkly mangas as One Piece and Naruto, and other more monthly. Because I read more shounens mangas recently I’d like to know more seinen series, suggestions are accepted.

I hope to be more active from now on, explore more the forum, meet new people and share knowledge about mangas.

I am no good in presentations, then ask me anything that you would like to know about me that I forgot to write here.
    Last edited by Leoat12; January 01, 2014 at 10:20 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zasz's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: After one year of silence...

Since you read Naruto and OP I expect to see you more active in these threads so that we can discuss about them.
    Anyway if you want Seinen then you should read Berserk, Gantz and Elfen Lied.
    There are other manga that you like?

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Sure, I will discuss One Piece and Naruto as well as Toriko. I read most of the popular shounen mangas therefore I want more variety, expand for seinen mangas.
    Berserk and Gantz I know but I've never read, I will put in my list. Elfen Lied I saw the anime some years ago and I liked very much but I never thought in read the manga because I heard that the art is no good.

Others mangas I like mostly are Soul Eater (obvious xD), Nurarihiyon no Mago, Hikaru no Go, Death Note, Nisekoi and Claymore. You can see my manga list for others titles: http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/Leoat12

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity TheBoss's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Ohayou, Remember to go to the BR thread and say a hello, if you havent done it already '-'

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I did a commentary there but I going to say hello properly soon.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Leoat12 View Post
    Sure, I will discuss One Piece and Naruto as well as Toriko. I read most of the popular shounen mangas therefore I want more variety, expand for seinen mangas.
    Berserk and Gantz I know but I've never read, I will put in my list. Elfen Lied I saw the anime some years ago and I liked very much but I never thought in read the manga because I heard that the art is no good.

Others mangas I like mostly are Soul Eater (obvious xD), Nurarihiyon no Mago, Hikaru no Go, Death Note, Nisekoi and Claymore. You can see my manga list for others titles: http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/Leoat12
    We seem to follow the same manga.
    What are your favourite characters in each of those?

Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

It's hard to choose one in some mangas like One Piece that is one of my favourites, I prefer don't choose only one. xD In Naruto I like Hashirama, principally after the arc about his past, and Minato. Toriko is Zebra for sure.

Soul Eater is hard to choose too, I like of many characters but Death the Kid is in upper class. My favorite in Nurarihiyon no Mago is art, Rikuo, Yura and Itaku. I said art because I still didn't see any art better than Nurarihiyon.

Hikaru no Go is a special case, I don't have favourite character. I think that all characters are good and I cannot choose one. Death Note are L and probably Light, but he is a dilemma, I have moments that I like him and others that I hate him. xD

Chitoge in Nisekoi for sure and finally in Claymore are Miria and Galatea principally and Riful. For me Claymore is one of series that have more good characters, are many but I know almost all by name.

What I value the most in characters is their developments in the story, it can be a good character in appearance but without developments you don't remember him for much time.

Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Leoat12 View Post
    It's hard to choose one in some mangas like One Piece that is one of my favourites, I prefer don't choose only one. xD In Naruto I like Hashirama, principally after the arc about his past, and Minato. Toriko is Zebra for sure.

Soul Eater is hard to choose too, I like of many characters but Death the Kid is in upper class. My favorite in Nurarihiyon no Mago is art, Rikuo, Yura and Itaku. I said art because I still didn't see any art better than Nurarihiyon.

Hikaru no Go is a special case, I don't have favourite character. I think that all characters are good and I cannot choose one. Death Note are L and probably Light, but he is a dilemma, I have moments that I like him and others that I hate him. xD

Chitoge in Nisekoi for sure and finally in Claymore are Miria and Galatea principally and Riful. For me Claymore is one of series that have more good characters, are many but I know almost all by name.

What I value the most in characters is their developments in the story, it can be a good character in appearance but without developments you don't remember him for much time.
    Yeah a character isn't anyone without a proper development, something that in some manga however happens.
    Anyway I too like some characters you said; Zebra for example is awesome and Hashirama is funny as hell. XD

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

We have a Seinen section here on MH, it's good to check out the recommendations there from time to time...

Berserk was already recommended, but it's really good, so from me too....if you like sci-fi or sci-fiesque manga then 20th Century Boys, Akira(classics) Eden: It's an Endless World are very good stuff to read...

If you like something funky and mindfucking and weird try out Homunculus

And welcome to MH!! \o/

10. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zasz View Post
    Yeah a character isn't anyone without a proper development, something that in some manga however happens.
    Anyway I too like some characters you said; Zebra for example is awesome and Hashirama is funny as hell. XD
    Before the arc of Harishama's past I thought that he was serious, his personality was a funny surprise. XD

Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    We have a Seinen section here on MH, it's good to check out the recommendations there from time to time...

Berserk was already recommended, but it's really good, so from me too....if you like sci-fi or sci-fiesque manga then 20th Century Boys, Akira(classics) Eden: It's an Endless World are very good stuff to read...

If you like something funky and mindfucking and weird try out Homunculus

And welcome to MH!! \o/
    I will go in the seinen section anytime soon.
    I read 20th Century Boys, it's really good and after this I read Pluto. Naoki Urasawa's series are all good, Billy Bat and Monster are queued.
    I don't have one favorite genre, I like to read various types of mangas but some of them interests me more: Sci-Fi, adventure, romance and drama. I think this is it.
    I wrote down the recomendations, bit by bit I will read everything. Thanks! =D
    Last edited by Leoat12; June 13, 2013 at 06:02 PM.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member xi0's Avatar
    Country
    Pyke
    Post Thanks / Like

/subs

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Xadyu's Avatar
    Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Post Thanks / Like

No.

Kat!

Stop!

What are you doing?!

KAT! STOP!

DON'T POST KAT!

I'M WARNING YOU!

STOP!

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

She will post... I challenge her for a fight! Ask anything, I'm ready!

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Kat's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Xadyu View Post
    No.

Kat!

Stop!

What are you doing?!

KAT! STOP!

DON'T POST KAT!

I'M WARNING YOU!

STOP!
    lololol Tommy you are soo funny thanks for making my morning better

---------- Post added at 08:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 AM ----------

Alsoooooooo heeeeeeeeeeello Leooooo Tell us the rules about writing commas

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Xadyu's Avatar
    Country
    Papua New Guinea
    Post Thanks / Like

God fucking dammit Kat!

New Reply
Page 1 of 109 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast