Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Edo Hashirama Vs. Edo Madara

Banned 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Edo Hashirama Vs. Edo Madara

So the last time they fought, Madara controlled Kurama and put the freakin' Susanoo around him like an armor (which I'm hoping Naruto and Sasuke will pull of) and Hashirama used SM with that thousand-hands statue. It was an awesome fight and those were the end-signature moves which were on par with each other. Madara was too careless in the end, in my opinion, which resulted in Hashirama's clone stabbing him.

Now, they both have infinite chakra. Hashirama is the same as last time, but doesn't have Kurama. Rinnegan makes up for that. Do you think Madara will actually be stronger than Hashirama this time? I'd say they're still on par, somewhere on the same level. Although, in order for the story to put Naruto and Sasuke into spotlight, Hashirama has to lose, in my opinion. I'll say that Madara will beat Hashirama just barely and then move on to Tobirama.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Edo Hashirama Vs. Edo Madara

There must be a twist coming or this should be an easy win for the alliance. Madara can't stand vs 4 Edo Kage + all the noobs around them.
    As for Naruto vs Sasuke, I'm not sure that even that is going to happen without a twist.
    Obito can be counted out I assume...
    No twist = fast end.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Madara would defenetly defeat Hashirama. Now Madara has Mokuton like Hashirama but also a rinnegan. No way he would lose now.

Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

I think nobody poses threat to Madara except Hashirama and maybe later Naruto and Sasuke.

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    Madara would defenetly defeat Hashirama. Now Madara has Mokuton like Hashirama but also a rinnegan. No way he would lose now.
    But he doesn't have Kurama now.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Knightmare of heaven 0's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Kurama isn't a big problem for Hashirama he could deal with it easily.He just one shotted Kurama armored with Susanoo with his gigantic summon

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Madara would win. Rinnegan. He can use all power of Rinnegan like Shinra Tensei and push the wood and Hashirama away or absorb chakra.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Roman View Post
    I think nobody poses threat to Madara except Hashirama and maybe later Naruto and Sasuke.

But he doesn't have Kurama now.
    I am aware he is missing Kurama. Still not relevant now. Madara has Hashirama level of regen and chakra because he is a ET zombie like Hashirama. Madara also has Mokuton.. Just about all of Hashirama's advantages are removed now... Chakra (senju) capacity? Yeah Madara has it to as its an ET with Hashirama's DNA... Mokuton? Yeah Madara has that to... Hashirama's super regen? Yeah irrelevant now as they are ET zombies. But now Madara also has a rinnegan.

If Hashirama wins now vs Madara in a fair 1vs1 i am going to facepalm hard...

8. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Laif's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

I also think Madara is the BoSS right now. And if the fight were going to have place.. I would cheer for him. I would preety much wanted Mads to own 4 kages. Then.. some plot twist, bla bla bla.. and we could have Naruto and Sasuke defeat him. Guess iI probably should put Oro in somewhere. But i do not know where. From some time now we can't be sure about almost everything in this manga.

Peace.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Back when Hashirama and Madara were alive, the thing that set them apart was their unique abilities. Hashirama was stronger in the sense that he had more stamina. Madara however, had more destructive attacks, but didn't have the stamina to use them aslong as Hashirama could, which would always result in him breathing heavily and suffering from injury, while Hashirama was spewing Will of Fire spiel at him thanks to his regenerative abilities.

But now, he has regenerative abilities aswell, along with unlimited chakra, making the difference between them both negligable. That would've been enough, but what's worse is he also has Mokuton and Rinnegan.

Realistically, Hashirama shouldn't pose a threat. Even with Fuuinjutsu, the fact that he has Susanoo means he doesn't have to worry about it.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm, agreed. But what do you think about Hashirama now? Does he have any advantage with unlimited chakra? I mean, he probably had almost unlimited even then.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think he has advantage there anymore. More like, it comes down to who's better in taijutsu, ninjutsu, genjutsu, and overall shinobi-ness. Stamina and chakra would for the most part be a non-issue.

Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Ninjutsu definitely goes in Madara's favor and if Hashirama doesn't have anything but the 1000statue, he's screwed. I'm imagining Susanoo with all the Rinnegan powers. Scary. But I'm hoping Hashirama at least has has something like a Rasengan.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member winterwyrm's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Laif View Post
    I also think Madara is the BoSS right now. And if the fight were going to have place.. I would cheer for him. I would preety much wanted Mads to own 4 kages. Then.. some plot twist, bla bla bla.. and we could have Naruto and Sasuke defeat him. Guess iI probably should put Oro in somewhere. But i do not know where. From some time now we can't be sure about almost everything in this manga.

Peace.
    You may be underestimating KCM minato, plus sarutobi isn't someone you can just ignore, madara can't counter shiki fuujin, and with saru invincible it would be very hard to stop him, plus saru has things like counter-jutsu to stop you before you even finish casting your spells, that said I really really give the advantage to the alliance here, unless orochimaru's mischief changes things.

WOW, 400th post right here
    Last edited by winterwyrm; June 11, 2013 at 09:49 PM.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Post Thanks / Like

Madara awaken his MS, but he was still defeated easily.

Madara awaken his EMS, he's also defeated easily by hashirama.

Now that madara has the rinnegan and mokuton, is that enough to defeat hashirama? I don't think so. The revenge/curse can't defeat the will of fire. And what's the point of having a big scroll on hashirama's back if he dont use it?

Seriously, hashirama isn't really serious when he fought and defeated madara. He thought of him as friend and a brother, in a sense that he don't want to hurt/kill him.

Rinnegan or not, madara is still below than hashirama.

Hashirama has the advantage. His DNA was inside of madara. If oro can absorb his chakra/senjutsu chakra to kabuto, or jugo's can absorb/transfer his flesh to any CS user, then there's no doubt hashirama can do that too. After all, that was his flesh/DNA. Or maybe hashirama can control that too.

So yea, it was madara who didn't possess any threat to hashirama at all.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zimbardo's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, if it is the edo Hashirama and edo Madara from the manga then Madara has a serious advantage:

Hashirama has not been brought back at full strength - Madara has been brought back stronger than he was...

Can Hashirama still win? I am not sure, Rinnengan + Mokuton is quite an advantage. Sure, he doesn't have the kyuubi though...
    Infinite RAGE!

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast