Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)

View Poll Results: Is DoFlamingo really a Tennryubito ?

Voters
126. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

58 46.03%
  • No

10 7.94%
  • He simply has ties with someone from WG

35 27.78%
  • Other

23 18.25%
Thread Closed
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 712 Discussion/ 713 Prediction

MH Lothario 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Costa Gravas
    Post Thanks / Like

One Piece One Piece 712 Discussion/ 713 Prediction

If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 712 Spoiler Discussion

Soo Sanji was caught I hope that there was some trick behind it.. Oda is pointing him at Trebol as he was caught by Violet and other people from Trebols "Squad".
    As for Doflamingo- no suprise with him being Celestial Dragon, it was logical in a way.
    Im waiting for some pictures but we will probably get to see them tomorrow..

Intl Translator 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ukimix's Avatar
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by vagabond87 View Post
    Soo Sanji was caught I hope that there was some trick behind it.. Oda is pointing him at Trebol as he was caught by Violet and other people from Trebols "Squad".
    As for Doflamingo- no suprise with him being Celestial Dragon, it was logical in a way.
    Im waiting for some pictures but we will probably get to see them tomorrow..
    I understand Sanji was caught, but Viole released him knocking out DD's men.

So DD a Teryubito. I have thrown the prediction that he was the son of someone in the Gorosei, but meee.... Still could be true, but it's not necessary anymore I guess. Anyway, as you say, is logical and also a good development of the plot to me. That explains many things: what Vergo told Law back in Dressrosa: "You don't know who DD is, and that will be your fail", and also the warnings of Kusan to Smoker and Akainu, in saying that this could be the most dire situation so far to the Marine.

Anyone else want to see another crazy ass punch of Luffy over a Teryubito's face?

I like so much Violet power. Pretty interesting.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ukimix View Post
    I understand Sanji was caught, but Viole released him knocking out DD's men.
    Yes I understand it yet its kind of downplaying Sanji- its really hard to believe that he was beaten up and then caught.. Maybe Violet did something to him so mobs had any chance of getting close to him as sniper at top of one of the buildings wasnt able to take Sanji down few chapters ago.
    Its as you say Violet has some nice power there and Doflamingos "family" is growing and growing on me in time as they are really big organisation filled with cool individuals.

Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes I understand it yet its kind of downplaying Sanji- its really hard to believe that he was beaten up and then caught.. Maybe Violet did something to him so mobs had any chance of getting close to him as sniper at top of one of the buildings wasnt able to take Sanji down few chapters ago.
    Its as you say Violet has some nice power there and Doflamingos "family" is growing and growing on me in time as they are really big organisation filled with cool individuals.
    He was beaten by the power of ... beauty Nothing to do with punches.

As I suspected the Marine didn't know about the fake resignation. It would be nice to see some people in the Marine getting sick of the Teryubito schemings.

I suppose Fujitora will not do anything that contradicts Akainu's commands, but, anyway he is in the middle of the big action. So what is he going to do?
    Last edited by ukimix; June 25, 2013 at 02:08 AM.

Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ukimix View Post
    He was beaten by the power of ... beauty Nothing to do with punches.

---------- Post added at 02:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 AM ----------

As I suspected the Marine didn't know about the fake resignation. It would be nice to see some people in the Marine getting sick of the Teryubito schemings.

---------- Post added at 02:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 AM ----------

I suppose Fujitora will not do anything that contradicts Akainu's commands, but, anyway he is in the middle of the big action. So what is he going to do?
    Blind justice is against "evil" in all scenarios so he will most probably act against at least Doflamingo. It all depends on what Fujitora will know.. When he might join meeting of Law and Doflamingo.. Law can spoil the beans about children experiments on Punk Hazard or even he can tell something about Doflamingo selling "weapons" to Kaido- stuff like that can be used, if Akainu would be at Dressrosa knowing some of that he would get hellbent on trashing Doflamingo, wonder how Fujitora might react- all in all I dont think that Fujitora would not try to catch Doflamingo after getting to know what he is up to.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Colombia
    Post Thanks / Like

Blind justice is against "evil" in all scenarios so he will most probably act against at least Doflamingo. It all depends on what Fujitora will know.. When he might join meeting of Law and Doflamingo.. Law can spoil the beans about children experiments on Punk Hazard or even he can tell something about Doflamingo selling "weapons" to Kaido- stuff like that can be used, if Akainu would be at Dressrosa knowing some of that he would get hellbent on trashing Doflamingo, wonder how Fujitora might react- all in all I dont think that Fujitora would not try to catch Doflamingo after getting to know what he is up to.
    Well, Oda doesn't have to make of Fujitora the same character of that blind swordsman from the movies. But sure, he seems to be pissed by the cheaters, as it happened back in the roulette. But, in this case the cheaters are the Teryubitos, so I don't think he could ignore that with easy.
    Anyway, CP0 is there also. I can imagine a scene with Fujitora being told not to interfere.

MH Lothario 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Costa Gravas
    Post Thanks / Like

No surprise at Sanji's head being filled of thoughts of women lol.

As I think vagabond mentioned, I'm not all that surprised that Doflamingo is a Celestial Dragon, son of a king. Question is then what made him leave the cozy life to become a pirate?

While Sakazuki is dealing with the Gorousei regarding the cover up of this incident, I sort of still expect Fujitora to apprehend Dofla and wait for Sakazuki's decision. But I can also see a scenario where he'd let Law& co just got at it with Dofla. Very nice chapter.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member PLfighter's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe Celestial Dragon planing something like New World Order World domination to don't have any one in world hove can oppose them and that is the reason D.D is pirate. I am starting to think D.D don't have df just straight wire by haki.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hoeru's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

At least those speculations will stop, that Doflamingo is a member of the D... Hopefully.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Razh's Avatar
    Country
    Croatia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PLfighter View Post
    Maybe Celestial Dragon planing something like New World Order World domination to don't have any one in world hove can oppose them and that is the reason D.D is pirate. I am starting to think D.D don't have df just straight wire by haki.
    I think he was just bored of living in Mariejoia and wanted to have an adventure. He probably wants to become a Pirate King and influence the world on his own, taking help from Mariejoia when it suits him. Gorosei, on the other hand have created Shichibukai so they can fight other pirates in the first place. Now that I think about, it, Doflamingo could be part of the reason why Shichibukai even exist.

Anyway, this doesn't come as a surprise at this point, with what Vergo said and all else, but still, I didn't expect it was going to be just blurted out like this.
    Last edited by Razh; June 25, 2013 at 03:05 AM.

Heh
    Prediction: Dragon will appear on Fishman Island!
    Challenge Gilferbeast!!!

(thank you pupil "fuck you razh" -> made me lol)

14. Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Uhm, actually I expected more from this chapter. So violet is a member of dd's family,but she betrays them for sanji?
    Glad we see sakazuki again,but the celestial dragons thing wasn't that impressive,imo.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i thought so and it was obvious considering how DD was always treated differently by the higher ups of the marines like the guy above sengoku and akainu. Plus, him getting orders from "above" to kill moria. Gorosei created the shichibukai as a balance of power.

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Indeed Doflamingo being a celestial dragon explains things. But it also raises many questions. Apparently this fact was a world government secret and it would be interesting to know who knows. In particular the marines are played with here. Will Gorosei tell Akainu the truth ? In al cases I'm curious about his and Fujitora reactions.
    Also why did Doflamingo became a pirate. Is that a whim of a bored world noble or a scheme of the world government ?

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH's Best Username 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member GomuGomuNoBigBoner's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

So, if Doflamingo's a celestial dragon, how come he looked all screwed up as a child. =D

20. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 4 Member(s) likes this post
Thread Closed
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast